What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

i got the news a PAF plane crashed and the pilot martyred .

any info about the crashed please update us.

Pilot dies in PAF plane crash near Sargodha
Updated at: 0409 PST, Friday, July 17, 2009
SARGODHA: A jet plane of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has crashed here late on Thursday, with the pilot on board embraced martyrdom on the spot during the accident, Geo news exclusively reported.

According to PAF spokesman, the plane was on routine flight when it crashed in Noorpur near Sargodha meanwhile, the pilot lost his life during the sad mishap.

Sargodha police said, the fire broke out on the place of accident while rescue workers are in a bid to bring it under control.

According to police, the dead body of martyred PAF pilot has been recovered.

Pilot dies in PAF plane crash near Sargodha - GEO.tv

May Allah bestowe him with Jannat-ul-Firdous and give Sabr to his family and friends.

We are proud of you Oh Son of this soil, The Great Soldier of Pakistan. Indeed you have given your life for the sake of your country and we Pakistani's will always remember you with great words.

Allah Iqbal said in one of his poem: (Tariq ki dua)

Shahadat hai matlub-e-Maqsood Momin
Na Male-e-Ghaneemat Naa Kishwar-e-Kushai

(Indeed The martyrdom is the first and last desire of Mo'min (believer), Neither the wealth of this world nor the rest in palaces) Not so good in translating poetries but tireid my best.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am deeply sorrowed not for F-16, but on a loss of extremely talented pilot. He must be special as flying F 16 is not an ordinary pilot job. May Allah bless him....ameen.

I just heard on ARY NEWS that it’s F-16. I think he tried to save F-16 till a last moment that’s why he couldn't ejected.

I am deeply sorrowed not for F-16, but on a loss of extremely talented pilot. He must be special as flying F 16 is not an ordinary pilot job. May Allah bless him....ameen.

I just heard on ARY NEWS that it’s F-16. I think he tried to save F-16 till a last moment that’s why he couldn't ejected.

probably you are right, :cry:

this topic is being discussed in the Sticky thread as well

May Allah have his mercy upon him and give sabr to his family, relatives and friends and Grant him a house in Jannat-ul-Firdous Aameen

:cry:

May Allah bless the shaheed pilot.....Ameen.

I heard on ARY NEWS its F-16. Probably he tried to save it till last moment thats why couldn't ejected.

As Mr. X said, "We are proud of you". The whole naiton salutes your act of bravery, patriotism & self sacrifice to save the plane. ahh :cry:

Rest in peace to this pilot and may his friends and family find solace in God.

very sad news on the loss of life of the pilot!
May God Bless him with Jannat!

the a/c can always be replaced but not the pilot!

Sir there is no confirm news of F-16 crash. According to GEO that was Mirage but still not confirm.

Sad and shocking news indeed. S/L Saud embraced shahadat. May Allah rest his soul in peac, ameen.

Back
Top Bottom