What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

PAF plane crashes near Sargodha
Updated at: 0300 PST, Friday, July 17, 2009
SARGODHA: A jet plane of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has crashed here late on Thursday, with the pilot on board escaped unharmed during the accident, Geo news exclusively reported.

According to PAF spokesman, the plane was on routine flight when it crashed in Noorpur near Sargodha but the pilot remained unharmed.

Sargodha police said, the fire broke out on the place of accident while rescue workers are in a bid to bring it under control.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am deeply sorrowed not for F-16, but on a loss of extremely talented pilot. He must be special as flying F 16 is not an ordinary pilot job. May Allah bless him....ameen.

I just heard on ARY NEWS that it’s F-16. I think he tried to save F-16 till a last moment that’s why he couldn't ejected.

this sad incident reminds me of a chinese pilot who sacrificed his life to save civilians,the best pilots won't give up trying till the last moment,they are the true heroes.:pakistan:

The aircraft was F-16A; pilot was Squadron Leader Saud who was flying a routine night strike sortie. Aircraft was declared overdue as it did not recover back at the time it was supposed to. Later on wreckage was found close to Nurpur with pilot still strapped to seat. Saud received fatal injuries due to impact ….God bless his soul and he may RIP.

How events unfolded, it is assumed that Saud suffered from night disorientation. But it is still speculation and further detailed inquiry will tell that what and how it happened. This crash brings total PAFs F-16 losses to 9. Last viper to go down was in 1994 when it suffered a bird hit just after take off and the pilot ejected.

Last edited:
The aircraft was F-16A; pilot was Squadron Leader Saud who was flying a routine night strike sortie. Aircraft was declared overdue as it did not recover back at the time it was supposed to. Later on wreckage was found close to Nurpur with pilot still strapped to seat. Saud received fatal injuries due to impact ….God bless his soul and he may RIP.

How events unfolded, it is assumed that Saud suffered from night disorientation. But it is still speculation and further detailed inquiry will tell that what and how it happened. This crash brings total PAFs F-16 losses to 9. Last viper to go down was in 1995 when it suffered a bird hit just after take off and the pilot ejected.

I just had a long talk with Paarach, about a min ago and got the details its really sad. God bless the Kid.

AoA Guys,

This is very sad news that we have lost pilot in jet crash near Sargodha.

Today I read another news in "nawaiwaqt" news paper that PAF plan crashed near khushaab and pilot was safe.

"nawaiwaqt" is one of Pakistan's respected and reputed newspaper.

I am quoting reference

Look at the left bottom of "Gillani and Manmohan photo", its clearly written that pilot was safe.

Nawai waqt E-Paper

Too many plane crashes, Last month I heard P7 trainer was crashed.

Last edited:
May he enjoy among the rest of our great martyres.

Shaheed ki jo maut ha,
wo qaum ki hyat ha,

Kit Over n Out :pakistan:

different sources are reporting it differently, anyway for your review:

GEO TV
PAF plane crashes near Sargodha
Updated at: 0044 PST, Friday, July 17, 2009
SARGODHA:
A jet plane of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has crashed here late on Thursday, with the pilot on board escaped unharmed during the accident, Geo news exclusively reported.

According to PAF spokesman, the plane was on routine flight when it crashed in Noorpur near Sargodha but the pilot remained unharmed.

Sargodha police said, the fire broke out on the place of accident while rescue workers are in a bid to bring it under control.
PAF plane crashes near Sargodha - GEO.tv

THE ARYNEWS
KHOSHAB: F-16 aircraft of Pakistan Air Force was crashed in Khoshab in which the pilot was also martyred.

The aircraft went down in Moza Awanwala in the vicinity of Khoshab, preliminary reports said.

PAF F-16 was on a routine flight when it was crashed and the pilot of the aircraft was also killed in the crash.
PAF F-16 crashes in Khoshab,7/17/2009 12:31:10 PM

THE NATION
F-16 aircraft of Pakistan Air Force was crashed in Khoshab in which the pilot was also martyred. The aircraft went down in Moza Awanwala in the vicinity of Khoshab, preliminary reports said. PAF F-16 was on a routine flight when it was crashed and the pilot of the aircraft was also killed in the crash.
PAF F-16 crashes in Khoshab | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

so we cannot still have a cleear picture of the accident, which aircraft it was, what about the pilot and where did it crashed??
i guess it was an F16 as no other plane has been reported but the fate of pilot and place of crash are still causng confusion
i hope some one from within PAF can come up with the real news!!
Sir. MurdaK i think you can help us in this matter!

regards!

a sad news indeed. if he did - there cant be a better death than to die for a reason such as your country. god speed.

I just had a long talk with Paarach, about a min ago and got the details its really sad. God bless the Kid.

It was 11:00 pm, I saw almost 10 F-16s took off. The first 9 took off in brief intervals but the last one took off rather late probably at 11:25 pm. It was around 12:45 pm I saw breaking news of the crash. I phoned PAF Hospital got confirmed about the sad demise of S/L Saud, may his soul rest in peace......

07/14 J7G china
07/15 F5F china taiwan
07/16 F16 Pakistan

:cry:

my god

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom