What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

All Pak local news channels are reporting, Army's Mi-17 has crashed somewhere near Paarachanar. Four men have embraced martyrdom. Reason revealed so far is technical error and not hostile firing.

RIP

a pakistan army Mi17 helicopter have crashed on border of khaber agency and orakzai agency killing 26 soldiers on board!
the place was reported as being hostile with firing between two militants groups being reported from some days now but the PA correspondants claim that the chopper came down due to some technical faults and not because of enemy firing. the news are comming in a actual picture will be clear it the authorities want it to be in a few hours!

one way or the other it is surely a very very sad news, may there souls rest in peace and Allah bless there families!

regards!

=====================
Allah(swt) said oh who you beleive dont take Jews and christans as your allies . only munfiq take their side second Zadri is theif(i guess if the people are theif leader would be theif) If you beleive in Allah (swt) and his book you. you would not said that you are cherry picker when it come to Islam. May be you should go and ask army what they have done in swat and around that area go and see with yours own eyes and witness more then 2 million people ar home less (They are the Islamic army they defened civilian properties honer and lives(not). do you think bombing civilian in islam is allowed name of exteriem or terrorisim.you are not my brother. I dont support dirty deeds
i know you will come back with soo many argument or delte it
or may be try to ban me or call me names or tell me i dont now islam but you know what war is decpetion and munafiq has the media and lies.and these suiside bombing are done by agents who are working to make sure no islamic shria comes to that part. and if they have done so it has to be tit for tat. would still denies the first lines

If I take your criteria for a judging a theif then it means you are a theif as well and bigger munafiq then anyone else. First you have chosen zardari as president now turning your back to him.:coffee:

=====================
Allah(swt) said oh who you beleive dont take Jews and christans as your allies . only munfiq take their side second Zadri is theif(i guess if the people are theif leader would be theif) If you beleive in Allah (swt) and his book you. you would not said that you are cherry picker when it come to Islam. May be you should go and ask army what they have done in swat and around that area go and see with yours own eyes and witness more then 2 million people ar home less (They are the Islamic army they defened civilian properties honer and lives(not). do you think bombing civilian in islam is allowed name of exteriem or terrorisim.you are not my brother. I dont support dirty deeds
or may be try to ban me or call me names or tell me i dont now islam but you know what war is decpetion and munafiq has the media and lies.and these suiside bombing are done by agents who are working to make sure no islamic shria comes to that part. and if they have done so it has to be tit for tat. would still denies the first lines

Man Keep your point of view to yourself no need to share this

=====================

Everyone has it's own point of view and in a democratic world you have to respect each other opinions. Maybe you see Army operation as a negative act but how could you defend the TTP actions? are they serving Islam? Did you ever read in the history of Islam that in any part of the world Muslim convert anybody or imposed anything using brutal force? For sure these terrorists are working against our country and Islam for the benefits of some anti-Pakistan forces, most of them are miss guided and brain washed but you simply can't defend TTP because they are working for Islam (as they claimed)

Is this Islam, Killing innocent civlians, including children and old peoples (especially Muslims)? Is hanging the deadbodies on a tree Islamic? Is blowing up schools Islamic? Is extremism Islamic? Is suicide Islamic (don't tell me yes because it's cleary said in Holy Qur'an that suicide is haram because you can't take your life that Allah has given to you, just go and read the Hadiths in which a very brave Muslim fought a Gazwa but at the and when he was severly injured he took his sword and through himself on it, the Prohet (PBUH) said that he wasn't going to Jannat even if he fought so bravely for only reason because he took his life with his own hands). During war you don't know if you are going to Martyr or be a Gazi, it's depends on the circumstances and upon Allah if he will gift you shadat (if there are few kaffir soldiers and you have only no other option then sacrifying your life for the sake of Pakistan and Islam then you are doing the right thing, it's not the same as the ideology of TTP)

A suicide bomber will never go to jannat bcz first he killed himself and then killed many innocent Muslims, he's a murderer! And the captured suicide bombers claimed that they have get training in Waziristan. Mostly after a Suicide attack Baitullah Mehsud claimed that it was his man so how do you explain that it's not TTP who's killing our people? there are also diffrent terrorist acts which has done by other foreign agencies like Lahore attack on Srilankan team etc. But what do you think from where are coming all those funds for TTP? it's always the same person who wants to destabilize Pakistan.

About Swat people it's not Army fault but of our goverment which is unable to take care of them, the Swat people didn't support TTP because they have known their true identity. Don't you see what atrocities TTP has done to them?

I was and i'm still always against U.S.A , Israel and India unless they changed their foreign policies toward Muslim world, but this didn't mean that i'm supporting TTP! they are serving the purposes of the west, they are trying to ruine Pakistan, they are working for anti-Pakistan forces. If they want to do Jihad just go in Afghanistan, Iraq, i'll never oppose them but why in Pakistan? we are all Muslims. the only reason is because they are munafiq's, miss guided people.

I fully supported Pakistan Armed forces in this operation, we need to clear our Pure land from these munafiq's, our constitution clearly says that in Pakistan there will be nothing that goes against Qur'an and sunnah, we just need to implement it, for this we have to fight in a peacefull way like we have done for the judiciary, no need to destabilize our country.

At last how do you think these terrorists will ever be able to impose shariah as they claimed( to me it's just a total BullShit, an excuse) in the way they want? did you really think that they will take over Pakistan? do you really think a bunch of illitrate brain washed people will ever be able to run a great state like Pakistan? in this modern world do you really think that Pakistan will survive if there are TTP who's runing the state? they even aren't able to defend us if there is a fullscale war against any enemy! So wake up and watch the facts. I'm also against Zardari and i didn't vote PPP but instead of crying here against him and sympathize TTP, what have you done for your country? what ave you done for the people of Swat? what have you done for Islam? ask yourself these questions first then try to blame the Army or the others! atleast the Army is doing well his job, defending us against our enemies those who are well known and also those who are hiding among us!

I salute to our brave men and soldiers and all those civilians who have lost their lives till today in the hands of these terrorists and enemies of Pakistan and Islam. :pakistan:

I cannot believe people like hanzo still live.
Of course everyone who says anything against his view is an 'agent', obviously.

i am happy to see the response of all you members! i am really thankfull.
that good for us that the sense is prevaling in our nation now! at one time one would have just gone fuming when we hear about a madrasa being pounded by bombs but now we understand that it is only a building if it is being used the values of islam! ! these are the people who are using the name of Islam for the cause of there godfathers sitting i indian, israel and US!

anyway i guess the discussion have gone wy off topic so i am getting over with it!

thankyou again for your response!

regards!

with all the respect i guess it is not the thread to disuss these issues! i hope you guys will be kind enough to not mind!

regards!

a pakistan army Mi17 helicopter have crashed on border of khaber agency and orakzai agency killing 26 soldiers on board!
the place was reported as being hostile with firing between two militants groups being reported from some days now but the PA correspondants claim that the chopper came down due to some technical faults and not because of enemy firing. the news are comming in a actual picture will be clear it the authorities want it to be in a few hours!

I want to ask you that is Mi-17 is capable of transporting 26 soldiers at once? I mean this helicopter probably has been shot down by some insurgency gun fire or something equivalent. 26 soldiers I mean in a single Mi-17 this will render helicopter to fly at low altitude & be prone to enemy fire because in media I have observered that these terrorists are euipped with anti-aircraft guns enough to pull down a helicopter

I want to ask you that is Mi-17 is capable of transporting 26 soldiers at once? I mean this helicopter probably has been shot down by some insurgency gun fire or something equivalent. 26 soldiers I mean in a single Mi-17 this will render helicopter to fly at low altitude & be prone to enemy fire because in media I have observered that these terrorists are euipped with anti-aircraft guns enough to pull down a helicopter

. The helicopter features a very high thrust-to-weight ratio pair of TVZ-117MT or TVZ-117VM shaft-turbine engines with a takeoff power of 1,900 hp. The Mi-17 is capable of single-engine flight in the event of loss of power by one engine (depending on aircraft mission weight) because of an engine load sharing system. If one engine fails, the other engine’s output is automatically increased to allow continued flight.
The Mi-17 is capable of carrying cargo in the cabin (including long cargo) with half-open or removed doors, external loads, or passengers (24 people). The Mi-17 can carry up to 30 troops and up to 20 wounded; it can also be used for in-flight unloading of special cargoes. The transport version of the MI-17 helicopter is intended to carry cargoes (loads) in the cargo compartment, including long-size cargo with partially- opened or removed cargo doors, external loads, or executives (up to 24 persons). Interior seats are removable for cargo carrying. The rear clamshell doors open, an internal winch facilitates loading of heavy freight. Floor has tiedown rings throughout. The aircraft carries a rescue hoist capable to 150 kg.

. The helicopter features a very high thrust-to-weight ratio pair of TVZ-117MT or TVZ-117VM shaft-turbine engines with a takeoff power of 1,900 hp. The Mi-17 is capable of single-engine flight in the event of loss of power by one engine (depending on aircraft mission weight) because of an engine load sharing system. If one engine fails, the other engine’s output is automatically increased to allow continued flight.
The Mi-17 is capable of carrying cargo in the cabin (including long cargo) with half-open or removed doors, external loads, or passengers (24 people). The Mi-17 can carry up to 30 troops and up to 20 wounded; it can also be used for in-flight unloading of special cargoes. The transport version of the MI-17 helicopter is intended to carry cargoes (loads) in the cargo compartment, including long-size cargo with partially- opened or removed cargo doors, external loads, or executives (up to 24 persons). Interior seats are removable for cargo carrying. The rear clamshell doors open, an internal winch facilitates loading of heavy freight. Floor has tiedown rings throughout. The aircraft carries a rescue hoist capable to 150 kg.

so that justifies the claim by media reports about 26 troops martyred in the crash!

May 7................................Pakistan AF...........................Falco UAV
crash landed near Mushaf AB, Punjab peovince, due to a technical malfunction during a routine flight.

May 29..............................Pakistan AF...........................Guizhou FT-7P
Crashed onto a house roof near Piplan, Moosa Wali, 25 miles (40km) south of Mianwali in eastern Punjab province, after the two crew, Kamran and Musharraf, had ejected safely, although one woman on the ground was killed and another six injured. the injured were taken by C-130 to hospital in Rawalpindi.

May 7................................Pakistan AF...........................Falco UAV
crash landed near Mushaf AB, Punjab peovince, due to a technical malfunction during a routine flight.

May 29..............................Pakistan AF...........................Guizhou FT-7P
Crashed onto a house roof near Piplan, Moosa Wali, 25 miles (40km) south of Mianwali in eastern Punjab province, after the two crew, Kamran and Musharraf, had ejected safely, although one woman on the ground was killed and another six injured. the injured were taken by C-130 to hospital in Rawalpindi.

thanks god that the pilots were safe. sorry about the woman and other civilians, may allah bless them!

i guess the FT-7P must be on a fighter training mission!

regards!

thanks god that the pilots were safe. sorry about the woman and other civilians, may allah bless them!

i guess the FT-7P must be on a fighter training mission!

regards!

UCAV was hit by lightning and the FT-7 recovered out of a spin and the compressor stalled, They did their best to save the house but once you go into a dive from a gliding Position Ejection is the only choice.

Back
Top Bottom