What's new

Not so secular India

You and your mindless posts. Do you always have to be a retard ? Or is retard is your middle name ?

Its unfortunate that someone that portrays commen sense like you is so offended and make a personal attack on someone that you suggest posts mindless posts. You obviously understood exactly what he meant - hence the personal abuse you have thrown at him. Are you so insecure? Just face it you are not secular and will never be.

As usual one gets a scripted response. The so called secularism is professed by a few misinformed ones. These boys in khakis will also say Hinduvta is not about Hindu religion, .

once again off topic cant you handle the fact that your lot lie when you say that India is a secular democracy

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

because we want to expose you as liars. India is not secular

Looks like you want Pakistan to be secular. Sorry that it isn't happening any time soon.

is India secular ?

the answer is yes..we are by constitution is a secular country.

so we got the first step right which is making the law..and mind you India with 80 % Hindus could easily ask for a religious state..but thanks to them that they didn't think that way.
second step is to make sure that it is followed and implemented.

we did a good job in that part also considering how complex and diverse is our country is.

and to pakistanies who tells India is not secular, do you think being secular is a good think or bad thing ?

if it is a good thing why don't you people try to implement or raise voice for it ? do you feel forming a Islamic state was a mistake and you should have opted for a secular democratic state? even with imperfections it still has a chance to improve itself..like India is..we are not perfect like any other secular democratic state around the world..but we have got our basics right. a secular state is better than a biased state(towards a particular religion, groups etc) even if it is able to follow it only 50% in implementation..

You are lying to score some cheap brownie points. If another Shabaz Bhatti gets shot like a dog than we'll see you crying how your country has the worst rights for minorities and how India is so much better.

Shahbaz Bhatti was shot due to personal disputes, not because of his religion. I have never cried India has done a better job in protecting their minorities.

Pakistanis don't want to be secular. Than why do they try so hard to prove that India is not secular? I think deep inside they are ashamed that their country is not secular and they feel inferior.

as usual off topic cant bear to be told that india is the epicentre of hindoo terrorism?

Out of interest, do you know what "secular" actually means?

its obvious that you and some of your incredible indians dont know what it means cos you call india secular when it isnt. I notice btw that you came on earlier made a comment and then said you wernt in the mood. truth be told you were waiting for SK to come off line. cant you discuss things with him when hes online or you have to wait for him to go off line then you come on here to ask a cheap question, what does that say about you young man good night now.

Serious question to Indians: would you agree that

A- a certain segment of the Indian population sees the rise of India as a triumphant return of Hindu power?
B- this view is becoming less fringe, and more acceptable in mainstream India?

I don't dispute that the educated, liberal segment of the population still values secularism and is disproportionately influential in politics; what I am talking about are the trends.

its obvious that you and some of your incredible indians dont know what it means cos you call india secular when it isnt. I notice btw that you came on earlier made a comment and then said you wernt in the mood. truth be told you were waiting for SK to come off line. cant you discuss things with him when hes online or you have to wait for him to go off line then you come on here to ask a cheap question, what does that say about you young man good night now.

I'm pretty sure he has invisible mode on genius. Do you know what secular means?

A- a certain segment of the Indian population sees the rise of India as a triumphant return of Hindu power?
" serious" answer
A- yes
B- Yes

your question made me(most of indians here ):rofl::rofl:

I don't dispute that the educated, liberal segment of the population still values secularism and is disproportionately influential in politics; what I am talking about are the trends.

There is no concept of Hindu "power".

So both your questions probably don't make any sense to Indians.

Back
Top Bottom