What's new

Not so secular India

Were you born this way? Having no idea how to make logical arguments? Or are you just trolling? I sincerely hope it's the latter, because if it's the former, you should immediately retire from this forum and go back to Bharat Rakshak.

Ignore them yaar. I think that we have shown that secularism doe not exist in india and thats why theey cant make any rational argument

Ignore them yaar. I think that we have shown that secularism doe not exist in india and thats why theey cant make any rational argument

I feel sorry for you, you must have written that I have shown that secularism does not exist, but you have choosen WE, very bad.

How ?? Is there a declared State religion? If not, then the country is a secular country. Gujrat riots or Anti Sikh riots may reflect pockets of corruption and misuse of power, but as long as legally there is no declared state religion in India, the country is a secular country.

And the Azam Khan video clip is how the e-media had taken his speech out of context when he was discussing some other issue. He is not the smartest of politicians ofcourse and for those who don't know, here is his official stand.

After the death threats he received from Hindu Terrorists, the only thing would be to do was backtrack on the statement. He didn't want to be another Ehsan Jafri who died by the hands of Hindu Extremists. Even his cousin ran to Pakistan in the 80s. Azam Khan himself would migrate to Pakistan but he's just too big and it would be a cowardly act to do that. He's going to continue to fighting for the rights of Muslims in India.

How ?? Is there a declared State religion? If not, then the country is a secular country. Gujrat riots or Anti Sikh riots may reflect pockets of corruption and misuse of power, but as long as legally there is no declared state religion in India, the country is a secular country.

well why are pakistan always blamed forr its non state actors. But anyway india not secular and must be drummed into indians so people dont call them liars

Pakistanis don't want to be secular. Than why do they try so hard to prove that India is not secular? I think deep inside they are ashamed that their country is not secular and they feel inferior.

Pakistanis don't want to be secular. Than why do they try so hard to prove that India is not secular? I think deep inside they are ashamed that their country is not secular and they feel inferior.

nope we are fed up of hearing crax from indians how they have a secular democracy and we know it to be a lie

well why are pakistan always blamed forr its non state actors. But anyway india not secular and must be drummed into indians so people dont call them liars

You didnt answer my question. How do you come to the conclusion that India is not secular. Do understand that a country being secular or not is a legal/constitutional status and not an outcome of a debate.

I agree with you, but who are you to lecture us on securalism, when you youself has never tasted it.

India can never be secular. They havent got a clue. They can only dream about it. Lets forget secularism - lets look at how the "untouchables" are treated. Just look at the word and in that you can see how secular they are.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Thank you for your concern,but we like it the way it is.In the mean time,concentrate on putting up the flames in your own country.That will be of some real help.

why are you asking him to be off thread. that would be off topic. Focus on topic please

nope we are fed up of hearing crax from indians how theay have a secular democracy and we know it to be a lie

Why do you want to prove it is a lie? don't you think secularism is a bad thing? By that logic, aren't you making India look better?

I also hope it should not, but fcking democracy, we have it, do you know what is democracy.

can you not speak or understand the language? At least speak in a format we can understand and better still make an attempt at being on topic. You are not secular - you havent got a clue

After the death threats he received from Hindu Terrorists, the only thing would be to do was backtrack on the statement. He didn't want to be another Ehsan Jafri who died by the hands of Hindu Extremists. Even his cousin ran to Pakistan in the 80s. Azam Khan himself would migrate to Pakistan but he's just too big and it would be a cowardly act to do that. He's going to continue to fighting for the rights of Muslims in India.

You are lying to score some cheap brownie points. If another Shabaz Bhatti gets shot like a dog than we'll see you crying how your country has the worst rights for minorities and how India is so much better.

Sorry, we can't match you, you have Good Taliban, we don't have any, you are Islamic Republic, while we are a weak Secular country.

Also this thread is about Secular India, not about Pakistan, so cut the crap and please be on Topic, you have got paid premium membershp doesn't mean you can go offtopic.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Thats the point when you yourself are not secular, how can you lecture us on secularism.

When you cant handle the truth do you start putting poor quality posts young man?

This thread isnt about the Taliban- please respect this site and at least be on topic. If he is a premier member - does it eek you good man? I think to bring this up shows your mindset and thats to not accept you certainly are not secular and with the likes of you never will be.

You are lying to score some cheap brownie points. If another Shabaz Bhatti gets shot like a dog than we'll see you crying how your country has the worst rights for minorities and how India is so much better.

once again off topic cant you handle the fact that your lot lie when you say that India is a secular democracy

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Pakistanis don't want to be secular. Than why do they try so hard to prove that India is not secular? I .

because we want to expose you as liars. India is not secular

I was born the same way as you were.

I am not here by your invitation, if you don't like me you can retire and join some other pakistani forum or may joined newly started Chinese forum.

Please dont put SMC in the same bracket as you - only in your dreams can you be half as good as him.
Please stop being off topic. Secualar India is not

Back
Top Bottom