What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

Secular UP with 18% muslims does not have eggs too. stop blaming BJP

don't make claims then...I am sitting in MP....95%+hindu state.... that marxist @hinduguy was lecturing here on minority oppression ... lol
allowing poor people to eat egg is not oppression on hindus... ha ha.
Marxist for eating eggs now...:lol:
and yes, UP should provide eggs too, if they are doing it to get hindu votes, shame on them.
if you claim most hindus in MP dont eat eggs, or vegetarian, prove it. Just saying they are hindus is insufficient.

You don't distribute egg or vegetables to begin with.

As I said earlier, you believe all Hindus are vegetarians? Feel free to believe it.

But that will be stupid, no? :)
not as stupid as saying all Hindus eat egg. I am saying Hindus are far more comfortable with veg meal ... you are the one making a contrary argument. I am just asking on what data are you making that assumption? Instead of providing data to back your claim you are running in a circle.

You don't distribute egg or vegetables to begin with.

As I said earlier, you believe all Hindus are vegetarians? Feel free to believe it.

But that will be stupid, no? :)
As i said earlier,What is your problem if people want to introduce Vegetarian food in Anganwadi meals.
You want Macher jhol?Your Hilsa costs less here in AP than our delicacy Seer Fish (Vanjaramu)
So yeah, don't make the same mistake. ;)

not as stupid as saying all Hindus eat egg. I am saying Hindus are far more comfortable with veg meal ... you are the one making a contrary argument. I am just asking on what data are you making that assumption? Instead of providing data to back your claim you are running in a circle.
Paneer, (Milk Protein) Bhool gaya kya?

As i said earlier,What is your problem if people want to introduce Vegetarian food in Anganwadi meals.
You want Macher jhol?Your Hilsa costs less here in AP than our delicacy Seer Fish (Vanjaramu)

ah.... paneer in midday meal... did you not say you are a telugu.... ffs :lol:

and yes, UP should provide eggs too, if they are doing it to get hindu votes, shame on them.
if you claim most hindus in MP dont eat eggs, or vegetarian, prove it. Just saying they are hindus is insufficient.
Gandu, UP is in Control of Mullah Mulayam JI.
Where did you think we are looking for Hindu votes.This might clear your mind. Watch the video.
Sharam karo, We still fight and die, while you lecture us sitting in U.k..
Go kill yourself! I see you are depressed.

No No except the 2% brahmins in MP everyone wants to eat eggs .... just that they are oppressed by hindutva warriors.

I was enjoying my buzz but these Sickulars killed it. screw these humpty dumpties.

It was your claim without any source. :)
Lol don't shift goalposts again ...you claimed 60% people are NV...I said no as the survey was done by YoYa....we all know his abilities.... I know MP socioeconomic parameters... and I know the problems... I never claimed all hindus are veg....

I was enjoying my buzz but these Sickulars killed it. screw these humpty dumpties.
enjoy some scotch bro ... got chivas 25 for 13000 INR(yes 3 zeros) :agree::agree:
Good way to take down fags.

ah.... paneer in midday meal... did you not say you are a telugu.... ffs :lol:
Yes i am a TELUGU! Paneer is nothing but Cottage Cheese.
So try another new thing IDIOTA!
Infact my Grandmother used to collect all the Malai(crean) and she would make me eat it with some sugar or jaggery(gudh), Or else she would make it into Ghee.
You Idiot never knew how a Traditional Hindu family does or behaves eh?
Gandu jaisa tu, toh Gandu hi rahega!

Last edited:

Okay, let's settle it for one final time.

This was your post:
do you think only jains are against eggs? even Hindus don't eat eggs. so stop trying to paint a different picture.

And this was my reply:
Some Hindus, not all.

Now which part of it you want me to back up with data?

Lol don't shift goalposts again ...you claimed 60% people are NV...I said no as the survey was done by YoYa....we all know his abilities.... I know MP socioeconomic parameters... and I know the problems... I never claimed all hindus are veg....

enjoy some scotch bro ... got chivas 25 for 13000 INR(yes 3 zeros) :agree::agree:
Good way to take down fags.
these seculars create their own numbers here is one presstitute putting a number to NV Indians

You asked for a source, I gave you a source, you didn't like it, now you gave me a source to back your story. As simple as that. :)

Btw, Good Night! :)

You asked for a source, I gave you a source, you didn't like it, now you gave me a source to back your story. As simple as that.
No you didnt you pulled a @RiazHaq on me that I saw through ... your first source was false as the age group was totally different. Your second source was not a quality source... kapish

Btw, Good Night! :)
good night....don't let the commies bite :)

Back
Top Bottom