What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

Okay, let's settle it for one final time.

This was your post:

And this was my reply:

Now which part of it you want me to back up with data?
Some Hindus bit ... I posted a tweet from where an eminent journalist says above 90% of Indians are non veg. what percentage you propose?

ha ha... ghost of mary antoinette will be giggling behind you.. :devil:
Btw, Gandu( is the Coward who runs away from battlefield and confrontation, he always shows his Arse( backside/Tail to the enemy)That is how Gandu came into being in Bharatiya Parlance.
Abbe Gandu,Did you conveniently forget the rest of my post?
You take examples of mary antoinette, shows us where your Priorities and where you belong are. ;)
Stop trying to be a HinduGuy!

Btw, Gandu( is the Coward who runs away from battlefield and confrontation, he always shows his Arse( backside/Tail to the enemy)That is how Gandu came into being in Bharatiya Parlance.
Abbe Gandu,Did you conveniently forget the rest of my post?
You take examples of mary antoinette, shows us where your Priorities and where you belong are. ;)
Stop trying to be a HinduGuy!
ha ha..somebody lost it... :pop:

i was talking about uncooked meal ...
longer than vegetables.

ha ha..somebody lost it... :pop:

longer than vegetables.
What i say came from it, the one who turns tails and retreats instead of fighting,.
You understand what GAAND=BUM.BACKSIDE,*** is?
What does the logical conclusion come to? the one Who turns his Backside to Violence or fights,were called "GANDU" Because, they would ride off their horses but still show their arses back.

You are trying to be a Hindu when you are not, nor do you know anything!It is clearly evident!

Then a
i was talking about uncooked meal ...
as long as the fresh vegetables I hope you are adding the sambar or are you feeding them water dal and rice only ...no nutrition ..just something to fill the tummy. These Are children not a medieval army on the march.

I wonder how other people manage to feed children in the same climate without so many impediments that you have.

Idiots preaching here don't know 50% will dropout if they see eggs on the menu ... this is MP not Al-Bengal .... @wolfschanzze @jaatram
Usko bolne de Daily Protein Requirement kitni hoti hai, Phir main bolonga. Ek toh iddhar ki ***** koh nahin patah kitne Calorie requirement hai,People here don't even know how to make ORS SOLUTION!
I seen them already!

Beef ban and now the egg ban while the protein malnutrition is rising in India.

The average protein intake of a person through normal diet has dipped 6-10% in the past two decades with almost 80% of rural population and 70% of urban people not getting the government-designated 2,400kcal per day worth of nutrition, latest data shows.

Comparative estimates drawn by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Ficci) reveal that in urban areas the gap in nutrition intake is worse. While the richest get over 2,518kcal each per day, the poorest get less than 1,679kcal — a difference of nearly 50%.

"The situation has very harmful health implications, apart from its sheer inhumanity," says Vaibhav Kulkarni, chairman-nutraceuticals committee (western region), Ficci.

Protein intake in India dips 10%; oil, fat consumption up - The Times of India

here is proof of beef power vs veg power... ;)

spacepic_1.jpg

Sorry, he does not seem to agree with you. He wants on vegetarians on the colony he is going to create on Mars.

Only vegetarians will be allowed to go to Mars | Grist

If you don't eat eggs don't eat them! But what right do you have to force everyone to stop eating eggs?

No one is stopping anyone from eating eggs. They can always go back to their homes and eat eggs. No one in India has problem with vegetarian meals. All can and do eat vegetarian food. But lot of vegetarians wont eat food in places where non-vegetarian food is offered. So there will be a lot of vegetarians who will refuse to eat in the same place non-veg is being offered.

Who are you to decide what a person eats, why should vegetarianism be forced down the throats of children who eat non vegetarian food.it is as bad as forcing vegetarians to eat meat.

There are several vitamins available only in animal products. You can decide how to treat your own Body and be responsible for it. but you don't have the right to push that into other people specially vulnerable children.
These kids should be getting two eggs everyday. They don't to have to eat it if it's against their religious beliefs but the option should be available.
Exactly... Egg is cheap and a good source of vitamins and proteins...many of these children who go to govt schools are from backward classes and tribals of the society..I never saw any BC or tribe who is a vegetarian... Even if we suppose there are some vegetarians. What would their percentage be?it would nearly be negligible...these govts which are not providing eggs in their schemes are definitely depriving children a good source of health and forcing their beliefs on them...it is after all an egg.Another thing is the quality of food that is served in these mid day means is very bad...I bet children are not going to become any more healthy than they are now by eating those meals..it just fills their stomach a bit..I even know a kid of a govt school who would go home for lunch instead of eating those meals(markazi high school in hanamkonda)..he told me egg is served two days a week...at least those eggs provide them a little bit of good vitamins and proteins...all the people who are saying here that govt provides alternative foods in place of eggs,just go to a govt school and see for yourself the quality of food that is served there.

Last edited:
1001FIrabobankchart2.jpg

images

meatConsumption.png

Given this is the meat consumption pattern in India, it is safe to say almost 70% of Indians are vegetarians. This does not mean 70% of households avoid eating meat because they cannot afford it. Introduction of eggs in school meals will stop the children from the vegetarian households from eating food in schools. Seculars should stop trying to make out that India is predominantly a non-vegetarian country when facts do not support it. All their schadenfreude to make India in the mold of Islamic countries have failed.

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-2_8-50-57.png
    upload_2015-6-2_8-50-57.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
I hope both of them stop preaching about how great Kerla is and how awesome their govt. is and how everyone is a fool to not vote "secular"

Still relying on the same old religious shit to prove that all of us are from a third world country .Right?
Muslim community in our area is light years better than the muslims in your part of India.Malabar has some problem.

What representative ?
PDFians think you and @SrNair are the representatives of Kerala appointed by Kerala Govt..

Back
Top Bottom