What's new

Not just Madhya Pradesh: Denying eggs to malnourished children is common in BJP-run states

If you don't eat eggs don't eat them! But what right do you have to force everyone to stop eating eggs?
You do know that we are discussing about a whole State not just one canteen in some small village? It's easier to provide veg meal than specially tailored menu.

If you don't eat eggs don't eat them! But what right do you have to force everyone to stop eating eggs?
You do understand, this was a topic created by those in Opposition.
Earlier they wanted to fan Anti-Christian Propaganda (They failed).
They fanned Anti-Muslim Propaganda against Modi for past 12 years( they failed).
Now who is left next?
Secularism vs Right wing? This Election showed them where they belong.
Now Meat vs Vegetarian this is the debate.
What next, after Meat and Vegetarian have made amicable terms?
They would look for new avenues to "Divide and Conquer" What the British did. But it will fail.
We had enough, Those [HASHTAG]#NewsTraders[/HASHTAG] better shape up right now and leave their anti-Bharat bias, or the Public will Lynch them in broad open daylight in DELHI! and no Government(Be it BJP/Congress/Third front) will be able to stop it.
Those things are coming soon.

You do know that we are discussing about a whole State not just one canteen in some small village? It's easier to provide veg meal than specially tailored menu.
eggs are not tailoered menu.. lolz.. check the map.. other states do it.
its even easy to seve, just boil it. Thats all. No other food comes in self contained magic sachet. :p:

just to repeat what I said, we should try to give them what these poor kids will most likely miss in their own diet. Poor people eat carb rich diet already, but protein is missing mostly. Saying lets have a basic veggie meal and let them eat fancy stuff at home actually ignores who the meal is for.
I think you are missing out on economies of scale here... the raw material is bought in bulk ... it's easier to provide veg meal than to distribute eggs and chicken on daily basis. Still if you want to be anal about it please go ahead. Curse Modi or Shiv Raj Chauhan to massage you hurt secular image.

I think you are missing out on economies of scale here... the raw material is bought in bulk ... it's easier to provide veg meal than to distribute eggs and chicken on daily basis. Still if you want to be anal about it please go ahead. Curse Modi or Shiv Raj Chauhan to massage you hurt secular image.
looks like you know you are wrong, so cluching onto secular straw now. lolz.
how do other states do it.. magic? am sure they are no better in management than bjp ruled states. besides are you saying midday meals are using centralized procurement and distribution for every food item? how do you get vegetables in midday meal?

How other states are doing it? Veggies, eggs, etc are locally sourced by the school from the funds provided, there is no truck to supply these things to each school from some central depot.

eggs are not tailoered menu.. lolz.. check the map.. other states do it.
its even easy to seve, just boil it. Thats all. No other food comes in self contained magic sachet. :p:
what percentage of kids in a particular school in far flung village of MP kids can't meet their God given protein requirements? How often do you think the raw supplies reach theses places?

what percentage? can you tell me?

50:50, 60:40, 40:60, how does it matter? It's just that all Hindus are not vegetarians.

what percentage of kids in a particular school in far flung village of MP kids can't meet their God given protein requirements? How often do you think the raw supplies reach theses places?

Already answered.

Boiling up eggs does not require special equipment or PhD in culinary science an it is any day better for your health than idili which takes one whole day to prepare.

How other states are doing it? Veggies, eggs, etc are locally sourced by the school from the funds provided, there is no truck to supply these things to each school from some central depot.
Provide the data to back your argument.

50:50, 60:40, 40:60, how does it matter? It's just that all Hindus are not vegetarians.

Already answered.
thats an assumption you are making .. give me datas to back your claims.

I dont know percentage. why does it matter. Its well known that poorer you are, higher will be the use of carb for energy needs. I have seen poor people eating only rice and onion + salt.

Back
Top Bottom