What's new

Not hosting any World Cup match but PCB set to earn 16 million

2- PCB is nto brining bad name to cricket its indian bookies who are giving bad name... all links are going towards india so there shouldnt be any game in india but ICC is under indian Management so i doubt this justice...
:pakistan:

Are you out of your flipping mind?! :O This is the first time I've ever heard this! Bookies involved with pakistani cricketers are pakistanis only! Yeah PCB is not bringing bad name to cricket?! Dude are you for real? Haider, then those four? And it was recently in the news that 3 other pakistani cricketers are suspected to be involved in 'spot fixing'?? Don't you think that's too much for a team of 11 men? Go get your facts right!

I didn't want my comment to be this way but after reading yours, I just oculdn't resist!

Mere 16 million cannot compensate the pains of the cricket lovers in Pakistan, who were denied cheering for their own nation in home ground. Hope international cricket returns to Pakistan soon. No amount of money can alleviate the pain from the cricket lovers. Hope you remember IPL, which was hosted in SA.

Ontopic: Mere 16 million cannot compensate the pains of the cricket lovers in Pakistan, who are denied cheering for the nation from the gallery.

Hopefully ICC would ban PCB and Pakistan team so the issue resolves once in for all. I request ICC to ban Pakistan and PCB so we can get rid of this lanati game.

:victory:

2- PCB is nto brining bad name to cricket its indian bookies who are giving bad name... all links are going towards india so there shouldnt be any game in india but ICC is under indian Management so i doubt this justice..

Why Indian bookies are not able to lure players from other cricketing nations? Indian players should be first target na?

If money is lost nothing is lost, if health is lost something is lost, but if u have lost your character everything is lost.

Hopefully ICC would ban PCB and Pakistan team so the issue resolves once in for all. I request ICC to ban Pakistan and PCB so we can get rid of this lanati game.

Lashkar-e-Taiba had issued a fatwa against playing Cricket calling it against Islam.

Lashkar-e-Taiba had issued a fatwa against playing Cricket calling it against Islam.

I don't know what Lashkar e Taiba says but Cricket should be banned and prohibited for Pakistan at least. In fact I personally don't want Pakistan participating in that loony cup known as ICC WC.

LET can all go to hell dude we dont care what they think and what not.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I don't know what Lashkar e Taiba says but Cricket should be banned and prohibited for Pakistan at least. In fact I personally don't want Pakistan participating in that loony cup known as ICC WC.

Sir ji itna gussa, thek hai things are not well these days but there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

@ Veeru :

Get a Life.

motiv_FAIL.jpg

Sir ji itna gussa, thek hai things are not well these days but there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Nahi yaar it's not ghussa. Cricket is like Zardari to us. Both are a source of disgrace to Pakistan and Pakistan should get rid of both of these. Ban Pakistan. No more cricket no more IPL bullsh!T. No more Ijaz Butt. No more pathetic Pakistan team. No more loony ICC. And last but certainly not the least no more Match fixing or spot fixing or whatever crap it is.

Money is not an issue.... Issue is pride involved in hosting any Big event... I wish in few years Pakistani force out All militants so that the country become a peaceful place..... Amen....

I have full faith in Pakistani Army, If they will start wiping out terrorists, they will clean this within 5 to 6 years..... Provided the Attempt should be honest...

Money is not an issue.... Issue is pride involved in hosting any Big event... I wish in few years Pakistani force out All militants so that the country become a peaceful place..... Amen....

I have full faith in Pakistani Army, If they will start wiping out terrorists, they will clean this within 5 to 6 years..... Provided the Attempt should be honest...

What the Heck . What honest ?

hypocrisy at its Best...Typical indian replay .

No need of ban. The pakistanis should take up this job by them self and clean up the house.

There were allegations that there are players from a specific province only etc. etc.

So only pakistani knows better how to handle their problem.

And take back the glory. :pakistan:

ऊपर वाला जो भी देता है छप्पर फार के देता है।

good Luck PCB.

पर इसे संभल के रखना. लोक्कर में बंद कर के ...

16 Million? out of how much?

Take 16 million more, but give us the cricket matches.

16 Million? out of how much?

Take 16 million more, but give us the cricket matches.

Agree on that one. No amount of money can replace the loss that the cricket viewing public in Pakistan will suffer.

Back
Top Bottom