What's new

Not convinced if we won Kargil: Lt Gen Kishan Pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes It Indeed was not a convincing victory, during ceasefire we were asked to move out of the other Captured territories and return to pre War Positions, so where is the victory?? and To regain what we lost we even Had to Pay 500 Soldiers as Price,and take the Life of over 2000

yes It Indeed was not a convincing victory, during ceasefire we were asked to move out of the other Captured territories and return to pre War Positions, so where is the victory?? and To regain what we lost we even Had to Pay 500 Soldiers as Price,and take the Life of over 2000

First of all how is kargil a catured territory?

1)I hope u remember 48 we were the ones capturing Ladakh region etc we WITHDREW after the indians ran to UN asking for a ceasefire in return of REFRENDUM in KASHMIR.

2)By no convincing maybe he means indian soldiers faking battles and gettin medals for them and after the discovery of true controversies and etc

3)2000?:rofl: Imaginary soldiers... where r the bodies and the families of those who were martyred?no protests?nothing?

4)It wasnt even a real war... u were using all ur might while il equiped Mujahedeen and NLI were using light mortars and machine guns???

P.S = Dont watch too much indian T.V major ... can even make a man LOCO.

1)I hope u remember 48 we were the ones capturing Ladakh region etc we WITHDREW after the indians ran to UN asking for a ceasefire in return of REFRENDUM in KASHMIR.

2)By no convincing maybe he means indian soldiers faking battles and gettin medals for them and after the discovery of true controversies and etc

3)2000?:rofl: Imaginary soldiers... where r the bodies and the families of those who were martyred?no protests?nothing?

4)It wasnt even a real war... u were using all ur might while il equiped Mujahedeen and NLI were using light mortars and machine guns???

P.S = Dont watch too much indian T.V major ... can even make a man LOCO.

Oh thanks for your comments...all these days i was thinking India won kargil war. Now ihave changed my opinion...BTW,can you please tell me how much of Indian territory has been lost to the mujahids?? By that i can be rest assured anout the victory.

During Winter seasons, Most of the Posts in the region would be abandoned and both the nations Moved In, but During 1999 Pakistan occupied our abandoned Posts in Kargil sector..

Nop, Pakistan wanted a ceasefire from USA, and As USA feared that It would end up in Nuclear warfare, Most of the Fighting stopped and Clinton interviened But United Jihad Council backed by pakistan refused to Withdraw and wanted to battle it out and Pakistan Did not Move back from the abandoned posts of Ours near LOC...

Then Indian army cleared The enemy Positions from the drass sector once and for all...

while the army had initially denied the involvement of its troops in the intrusion, two soldiers were awarded the Nishan-E-Haider:lol:

Why 2000??? During kargil war, The Pakistan refused to accept the Bodies of Your martyrs and We performed there Last rights.

And Why was the world criticizing You for sending paramilitary forces and Mujahideen inside Our terrirtory?

^ The above is straight from the horses mouth.

During Winter seasons, Most of the Posts in the region would be abandoned and both the nations Moved In, but During 1999 Pakistan occupied our abandoned Posts in Kargil sector..

U tried the same in siachin.... thts not even the question i asked?

Nope, Pakistan wanted a ceasefire from USA, and As USA feared that It would end up in Nuclear warfare, Most of the Fighting stopped and Clinton interviened But United Jihad Council backed by pakistan refused to Withdraw and wanted to battle it out and Pakistan Did not Move back from the abandoned posts of Ours near LOC...

Ur distaurting the facts... it was US tht threatened Pakistan to freeze its accounts and other stuff...

And it was the indian parlimentarians clapping on a ceasefire...

Then Indian army cleared The enemy Positions from the drass sector once and for all...

With massive arty,ariel and massive infantry build up???

another point i never asked.

while the army had initially denied the involvement of its troops in the intrusion, two soldiers were awarded the Nishan-E-Haider:lol:

Yes they killed indians by chasing them to their own base camp.

Why 2000??? During kargil war, The Pakistan refused to accept the Bodies of Your martyrs and We performed there Last rights.

No country can hide 2000 casualities only brain washed people can believe tht...

Where did u perform the last rights and where r the graves of these imaginery soldiers?why there was no protest frm the relatives and families of the deceased?
Next time no jokes plz

And Why was the world criticizing You for sending paramilitary forces and Mujahideen inside Our terrirtory?

WRONG WORLD sees tht territory as DISPUTED so the land was,is and never will be yours....

U tried the same in siachin.... thts not even the question i asked?

Operation meghdoot, please let us know about the operation of Indian army.... You seem to know a lot... please place your facts on the table

Ur distaurting the facts... it was US tht threatened Pakistan to freeze its accounts and other stuff...

I am Not distorting the facts, why should I, we have kargil there free, and I dont need to Distort? a 30,000 contingent who lost 500 would call for a ceasfire or would a contingent of 5000 who lost over 2000 would want a ceasefire?? Basic common sense..

And it was the indian parlimentarians clapping on a ceasefire...

We had Immense Pressure from USA to Accept the Ceasefire of Pakistan... and We had to...

With massive arty,ariel and massive infantry build up???another point i never asked.

Iam sorry No one is left from the area we cleared to tell you that story, let it be a mystery unsolved for you...

Yes they killed indians by chasing them to their own base camp.

yes, Indeed correct, they chased us till our base camps where Pakistan army had taken over , and we settled it once and for all, no Mujahiddin and no enemy soldier controls that post, so it clearly states that we chased them not the other way:lol:

No country can hide 2000 casualities only brain washed people can believe tht...

I never said You accepted those bodies?? we performed Your Soldiers last rights..

Where did u perform the last rights and where r the graves of these imaginery soldiers?why there was no protest frm the relatives and families of the deceased?
Next time no jokes plz

hear it from your own soldiers mouth who lived to tell the tale

WRONG WORLD sees tht territory as DISPUTED so the land was,is and never will be yours....

According to the world, Pakistan by itself is a disputed territory... Do I need to prove it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom