What's new

Indian Army Falsified Kargil Battle Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL - have you ever seen a dead body, flies are attracted to the chemical reactions that occur within a dead body - appear with the hour, they usually lay their eggs where the skin has been pierced or any orifices. Within a day, the area around the dead indians was swarming with flies, the constant buzzing sound was truly horrifying - at one point we even thought of cremating the bodies, because the indian commanders refused to allow the bodies to be evac'd.

after 8 years only bone remains and it is 13 yrs already. Russians re-cremated their Czar and his family who was killed in 1917 in 1998 providing respectful state funeral to them.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - for goodness sake have some respect for the dead. Stop the attacks now. All soldiers must be respected boys.

Nawaz Sharif makes a wild accusation and your tiny Indian heart goes pitter patter....yet the Coffin shortages/corruption scandal fails to activate your grey matter....one thing is for sure, had yahoo or any other source referred Pakistan in same light....you surely would have had a brain storm....but then, small things amuse little minds.

Try knocking sense into yourself first. See what a sea change it will bring to your perspective. The coffin scandal wasnt about numbers hidden but about the prices.
But then what do you expect from a person who believes in youtube vids and yahoo answers to be the be all end all facts!!

Sire, learn to separate facts from the riff-raff.

Yes , each and every funeral was shown on the TV ... Spare us these tooth fairy stories of the transparency and democracy of India ... We all know how much transparent IA has been in stating their losses in the previous wars ... So now why should we believe your official claims of 500+ soldiers when Govt of India didn't tell its people that they have lost some peaks claiming and blatantly lying that each and every peak has been recovered ? :azn:

As I already told you each funeral was shown on TV including mistakes done by IA and corruption or mismanagement involved by Army and government. The opposition Congress or any political party never raised any issue regarding it, which make me trust the government figure. So, I trust the figure given by government.

Not like Nawaz Sharif, who openly criticized the army. The death figure of 4000, I got that news mentioned in the website of PTI also :lol: . So, your country made political issue out of it but in India every-political party was united in Kargil case which shows that India far more unity than Pakistan when such crisis grips India.

BS. You are really joking now, arent you. You little delinquent fabulist! You guys didnt accept your own dead, tortured and disfigured Indian soldiers and then you claim that you wanted to 'cremate' the bodies? This when you people dont believe in cremation!?
Go on, amuse us further.
ROFL.

The cremation would have been an act of kindness - to not allow mother nature to degrade their bodies, what was suggested was a man (a volunteer) with a Jerry can filled with gasoline, would cremate the corpses, but it was felt to be too risky, the flames would haven been visible for miles, and the guy could have been picked off easily.

It was also health reasons - the same flies eating the corpses were swarming on our men, the implications for disease were very dangerous.

^^^ can't blame them because they ran out of source

Pakistan still occupies four kargil peaks

On July 26, the country celebrates Vijay Diwas to commemorate India’s victory in the Kargil war. But five years since the war, four strategic Indian posts in Kargil are still under Pakistani control and the government is not ready to spell out the truth, reports VK Shashikumar. Point 5353, Bunker Ridge, Saddle Ridge, Dalu Nag. These are posts in the Kargil sector that the soldiers of the Indian army knew incontrovertibly to be their own.
Tehelka - The People's Paper

Near Tiger Hill, Point 5353 still Pak-occupied

Standing tall and dominating the famous Tiger Hill on the Line of Control (LoC) is a grim reminder of the Kargil war. Point 5353, the highest peak in the region which has a clear view of the National Highway 1 D, remains occupied by Pakistan even a decade after the battle.

What makes Point 5353 so valuable for the two armies is that it has a clear view of the national highway that connects the Kashmir valley with Kargil. The main reason the Army retaliated hard to the Pakistani intrusion in 1999 was that disruption of traffic on the road would cut off supplies to Ladakh and the Siachen glacier.

Near Tiger Hill, Point 5353 still Pak-occupied - Indian Express

Who said I ran out of source ? :rofl: Imagine a NLI soldier standing at Peak 5353 watching with triumphant smile IA soldiers celebrating Vijay Diwas for the supposed victory of same thing that PA occupies even now :lol:

I think propaganda is as important as the war. Our information department leaves much to be desired. They should make more of these victories

Pakistan still occupies four kargil peaks

On July 26, the country celebrates Vijay Diwas to commemorate India’s victory in the Kargil war. But five years since the war, four strategic Indian posts in Kargil are still under Pakistani control and the government is not ready to spell out the truth, reports VK Shashikumar. Point 5353, Bunker Ridge, Saddle Ridge, Dalu Nag. These are posts in the Kargil sector that the soldiers of the Indian army knew incontrovertibly to be their own.
Tehelka - The People's Paper

Near Tiger Hill, Point 5353 still Pak-occupied

Standing tall and dominating the famous Tiger Hill on the Line of Control (LoC) is a grim reminder of the Kargil war. Point 5353, the highest peak in the region which has a clear view of the National Highway 1 D, remains occupied by Pakistan even a decade after the battle.

What makes Point 5353 so valuable for the two armies is that it has a clear view of the national highway that connects the Kashmir valley with Kargil. The main reason the Army retaliated hard to the Pakistani intrusion in 1999 was that disruption of traffic on the road would cut off supplies to Ladakh and the Siachen glacier.

Near Tiger Hill, Point 5353 still Pak-occupied - Indian Express

Who said I ran out of source ? :rofl: Imagine a NLI soldier standing at Peak 5353 watching with triumphant smile IA soldiers
celebrating Vijay Diwas for the supposed victory same thing that PA occupies even now :lol:

and thats a fact! - It says it all. Now how is making up false statements? Well said secur!!!!!!!!

Not like Nawaz Sharif, who openly criticized the army. The death figure of 4000, I got that news mentioned in the website of PTI also :lol: . So, your country made political issue out of it but in India every-political party was united in Kargil case which shows that India far more unity than Pakistan when such crisis grips India.
Yeah that what i have been telling you all along ... Can the person criticizing the army which protects his country be trusted and used as a credible source ? :azn:

Yeah that what i have been telling you all along ... Can the person criticizing the army which protects his country be trusted and used as a credible source ? :azn:

Even if the figure of 4000 by Nawaz Sharif is wrong, the figure of 453 soldiers by PA is truly untrusting. That's what I am pointing out. Kargil was an intelligence failure there was an uproar in Indian parliament but no Political party or Organisation raised issue about disputing number of deaths of Indian soldiers, even a slight news about this come to our news channel. Kargil debacle caused Military coup in your country, in India it was followed by more investment in Roads, UAV, RailLines and Spy-Satellites and massive defence modernization, that was our lessons from Kargil.

The IA doesn't need to win , because media can provide the victory for public consumption ...

right, and given the propaganda that we did in 1971, I guess it's fair to say that our words carry more weight than your bullets.

I would rather have GOI pummel your PA with words and make you retreat, than needlessly sacrifice our boys for some false bravado.

I think propaganda is as important as the war. Our information department leaves much to be desired. They should make more of these victories
I said in this thread earlier that IA doesn't need to win the war , since Indian media can " manufacture " victory for public consumption ... I have seen those reports showing PA accepting the bodies of soldiers and Indian media invited to record the whole event projecting as though IA never had to accept any body of its soldiers ... PA doesn't work like that ... Details are not made public ... Development/Acquisitions of weapons are kept secret and only revealed at the very last moment or by a insider sometimes ... The same remains true for wars too for us ... Did PA tell nation that they still occupy strategic peaks ? :no:

right, and given the propaganda that we did in 1971, I guess it's fair to say that our words carry more weight than your bullets.

I would rather have GOI pummel your PA with words and make you retreat, than needlessly sacrifice our boys for some false bravado.

Why do Indians shift to 1971 when they have nothing else to say ? That was the third mention of 1971 war in an otherwise unrelated thread ...

Suffice to say, more closer to our times....2002 to be exact, the GOI/IA tried all tricks of the trade....sacrificed well over 500 boys...without a shot in anger.....and unilaterally pulled back...... here ends the lesson.:D

Even if the figure of 4000 by Nawaz Sharif is wrong, the figure of 453 soldiers by PA is truly untrusting. That's what I am pointing out. Kargil debacle caused Military coup in your country, in India it was followed by more investment in Roads, UAV, RailLines and Spy-Satellites and massive defence modernization, that was our lessons from Kargil.
Even the IA figure of 500+ soldiers is quite unreliable since we had the advantage of high ground :azn: ... Believe what you want to believe ... Stop making it look like that we didn't procure any new weapons after Kargil war and that we learned nothing from it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom