What's new

Northeast India seeks secession from India and integration into China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for two weeks. It was nothing compared to India, you were conquered and raped by Persians, Afghans, Turks, Mongols, and the Brits for 1000 years!

huh, the oldest mummy found is china got Indian genes..

Yes, for two weeks. It was nothing compared to India, you were conquered and raped by Persians, Afghans, Turks, Mongols, and the Brits for 1000 years!

And the mongols never ruled China. The Manchu dynasty came from tofuland!!!

And hongkong and macau were landed on China's coast after fkying in from outerspace.

i wonder what @asad71 has to say about this.. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
The NE Himalayan people have historical and deep cultural links with Tibet. For the others, it would make sense to join BD. Look at a topographical map. Delhi is too far off. There is absolutely nothing that N&C Indians share with NE peoples.

well pakistan should provide any possible effort to the local or occupied north east india.

Misplaced priorities..... Apni ghar ke baremein bhi kabhi socha karo mera bhai....

People in the states of northeast India, including Arunachal Pradesh, whose major territory is claimed by the China as part of South Tibet, were severely discriminated against by other regions of India, since residents there look more like Chinese than Indians. The girls from northeast India, simply because their lighter skin color, often become targets of rapists. Over the years, India fails to invest any capital into these regions, resulting in their economic development severely lagging behind the rest of the country. Because of that, people from these states are always seeking independence, many of whom want to join China.

Some of comments allegedly made by India web users have been cited in the post:

Why don’t India gives the NE part to China, so Chinese can give a good lesson to Delhi????

China should step in and take the northest indian states. Indians from different states hate each other, then What is the point to maintain one India?

W. Bengal and northeast states should merge with China, the former for communism and cultural affinity and the latter for ethnic composition. It is enough with Hindustani rule. They will enjoy more prosperous development in China.

I have been in China for two years. North Indian and the Tibetean features are very close. Their cultures are very similar too.

China should take over this province. They will be treated in a more civilized manner.

When china fighted with India in 1962, no one citizen was harrased by the Chinese army. People from Assam and Arunachal treated the Indian army who fled away from war at their best. Ask any any veteran from the 1962 war. But the sad part is that Indian army raped woman from 13 years old girl to 60 years old lady during battles against the local militant of NE, as if they have been told that NE is a colony of India.

karni pratap | September 30, 2012
guys ! i am from rajasthan ! i belong to a rajput family ! in india tribals r given a 50% reservation in government jobs ! but v dont get a single percent ! but dis thing never bothered us ! we din ask indian govt. to separate us ! i hav got a lot of frnds in NE ! in my skul around 20 to 25 STUDENTS r frm NE ! u can ask any NE INDIAN who has been in here for a while if he/she has faced any problm in here !

Ask the same with Tibetans or other sects they will also tell they they would prefer Independence rather than be a part of China. People are discontented i dont disagree but that dosent mean that.

Just because my parents were hash on me can i ask my neighbor to adopt me ? This is what you are suggesting.

PS: Welcome to PDF and pls stop starting stupid threads, They don't make sense. People everywhere at the borders of India have suffered and as an Indian i am ashamed of it and people have fought for their justice at least we get a chance to fight for it.

well pakistan should provide any possible effort to the local or occupied north east india.

If Mods will not bann you for this post I will refer Balochistan, Punjabistan, Pashtunistan and Sindhistan in next post..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom