What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

What an evil thought. You could have said "We can ask North Korea for Transit route to Sea of Japan."

Don't see how that's evil, we gave almost half a million of our finest men to save kim's regime during the 50's and protected NK from any type of Iraq Invasion. I believe it's the least they can offer us.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Then why you still have Uncle Stalin as your avatar?

LMAFO >>>>

Good riddance. Apart from brainwashed masses of NK, nobody will miss him. I

why east sea in brackets? what a stupid name.

know the official name is called Sea of Japan.

It was initially our land, and Mao gave to his father as a gift, but it turns out to be useless for them.

So now we need to take it back.

Care to give a link, preferably in English, about this claim or is it just like you claiming our AP.

Also wasn't Kim Jong Il born in Russia ?

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

His actual name was Yuri Kim or something while his father was fighting the Japanese from Russia.

It was initially our land, and Mao gave to his father as a gift, but it turns out to be useless for them.

So now we need to take it back.

I didn't know that. Anyway, China handed over that land with a treaty and North Korea is only left with a single ally China in the world, it would be fatal for both countries if you annex their land.

I didn't know that. Anyway, China handed over that land with a treaty and North Korea is only left with a single ally China in the world, it would be fatal for both countries if you annex their land.

North and South Korea can't reunify if they do it will cripple SK economy for 15-20 years. not to mention they hate each other and the only people they hate more then each other is the Japanese.

Don't see how that's evil, we gave almost half a million of our finest men to save kim's regime during the 50's and protected NK from any type of Iraq Invasion. I believe it's the least they can offer us.

Well, it was the peak years of cold war and North Korea was bastion on Communism. You had to help them during those days.

Back
Top Bottom