What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

this man is a great leader that stood up to the evil, brutal, barbaric and heinous american regime.

may u rest in peace champ!

not in my opinion``he is incompetent and crul, and he gave us too much headach too

all my freinds who travelled to NK told me that they only showing you very small part of their capital whereas in the train all the tourists were forbidden to take any pictures (you know why)

NK isn't East Germany, while SK isn't West Germany.

In conclusion, SK's economy will collapse if it gets unified with NK.

Well, I agree with you, when East Germany merged with West Germany. The West Germans had to face too much economic hardship and economic burden of undeveloped East Germany and anger grow against outsiders particularly Turks. Even by simply seeing the Berlin city people could distinguish between East and West Berlin. But after 20 years everything is normal in United Germany.

Those Koreans always get every emotional and they are not capable to do any rational thinking, so there will be no unification for them.

Yes, that access of the Sea of Japan was originally belong to China, but Mao gave it to Kim's father because he was born there.

27 year old with Nukes and 1 million army under his control wonder how he will use his new powers.
I agree a United Korea won't happen for a very long time likely it won't I think we should offer help to NK and we get parts of it to the sea of Japan and turn NK it into a satellite state offering them food and Aid.

LET THE MAN ROT IN HELL WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT, THE ONLY WAY THE PEOPLE OF NORT KOREA CAN COME OF PEOPLE LIKE THIS IS TO REVOLT.

27 year old with Nukes and 1 million army under his control wonder how he will use his new powers.
I agree a United Korea won't happen for a very long time likely it won't I think we should offer help to NK and we get parts of it to the sea of Japan and turn NK it into a satellite state offering them food and Aid.

Of course, his son still needs CCP to babysit him.

until that evil american empire is wiped off the face of this earth like the british empire, there wont be a united korea.

Yes.. the west supported South Koreans are dying to experience the north Korean life under communist regime. China must be proud of its accomplishment.

Of course, his son still needs CCP to babysit him.

Lets just hope we won't be cleaning up his mess.
I still think we should annex parts of NK for access to Sea of Japan in exchange for Food and Aid.

Sea_of_Japan_Map.jpg

We must be firm and strong about the 38 line.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

I still think we should annex parts of NK for access to Sea of Japan in exchange for Food and Aid.

Sea_of_Japan_Map.jpg

No need to change the border, all we need is commercial availability.

Sea_of_Japan_Map.jpg

What an evil thought. You could have said "We can ask North Korea for Transit route to Sea of Japan."

Back
Top Bottom