What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

I'm more in favor of a Military Junta backed by us on taking control , and not to mention getting rid of NK nukes, they have artillery alone that could kill 12 million people in Seoul they don't need nukes.

Don't worry, their missile sites have always been monitored 24/7.

If there is any sign of firing the missile, we will destroy it in a preemptive strike.

RIP Kim Jong-il ........

Hahah I'll miss his sun glasses and his fashion looks hahaha they made me laugh for hours once.
KimJongIl-Fashion-Icon.jpg

1_123125_123073_2240479_2265747_100916_fopo_kimjongil.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Don't worry, their missile sites have always been monitored 24/7.

If there is any sign of firing the missile, we will destroy it in a preemptive strike.

Certainly hope thats the case. still kind of worried unless their military can stabilize the country and Kim Jong Un is not as crazy as his father.

And no Reunification will happen NK is so poor that if SK trys to reunify it will cripple the Souths Economy for the next 10-15 years trying to get everything up
they have been seperated for too long and too hated each other, and even more sadly they dont even have trade with each other

they have been seperated for too long and too hated each other, and even more sadly they dont even have trade with each other

Not to mention this isn't like East and West Germany in fact East Germany was better then North Korea, just my opinion South Korea current President Lee is a bit hawkish.

North Koreans are crying themselves to death.... feel kind of bad for them they need a better leader then the kims.

Not to mention this isn't like East and West Germany in fact East Germany was better then North Korea, just my opinion South Korea current President Lee is a bit hawkish.

NK isn't East Germany, while SK isn't West Germany.

In conclusion, SK's economy will collapse if it gets unified with NK.

NK isn't East Germany, while SK isn't West Germany.

In conclusion, SK's economy will collapse if it gets unified with NK.

Before any kind of Reunification is allowed to happen United Korea will need to be Neutral it must also give us the Same level of Military, and Economic cooperation it does the USA, Also I think we should annex some parts of NK for access to the Sea of Japan.

Before any kind of Reunification is allowed to happen United Korea will need to be Neutral it must also give us the Same level of Military, and Economic cooperation it does the USA, Also I think we should annex some parts of NK for access to the Sea of Japan.

Those Koreans always get every emotional and they are not capable to do any rational thinking, so there will be no unification for them.

Yes, that access of the Sea of Japan was originally belong to China, but Mao gave it to Kim's father because he was born there.

Back
Top Bottom