What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

there is no such thing as tibetians.
this tibetian race is an invented race.
these so called 'tibetians' are occupying han chinese land.

Kim Jong Il is dead !!! Rot In Hell !!!:flame:

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Christmas is early this year for North Koreans !!!:victory:

I love Christmas, this is by far the best Christmas I have ever experienced! Party time! :victory::chilli::cheers:

Anyway like ChineseTiger said Kim Jong il might have not been a Saint however he was not the monster the west portrayed him to be.

LOL. Why would we take North Korean when they sold long range missiles to Pakistan. China is 3 times bigger than India you can take them all in your own country.

Ok so what does North Korea have to do with selling Pakistan anything ? you said India takes tibetians in and surely as the loving Indians you guys are you will take 20 million Koreans in Right ?

I believe India as the worlds largest Democracy should be a country were it grants refugees from any country citizenship. your free to take the Koreans.

Ok so what does North Korea have to do with selling Pakistan anything ? you said India takes tibetians in and surely as the loving Indians you guys are you will take 20 million Koreans in Right ?

Ha Ha. It seems Chinese are ready to destroy remaining bastion of communism in the world for which your great leader Mao sacrificed too much.

Ha Ha. It seems Chinese are ready to destroy remaining bastion of communism in the world for which your great leader Mao sacrificed too much.

Please Stop Ignoring the Question, and North Korea wasn't even Communist, we saved North Korea because we did not want Americans near our borders.

Back
Top Bottom