What's new

North Korea executes Kim Jong-un’s powerful uncle

Maybe China should send someone to assassinate him?

If China really concern bout the regional stability, it would have overthrown the NK regime long time a ago. But China would really get rid of the NK regime if it show sign reunification with SK.

Time to wake up, since when do the North Koreans want a peaceful unification if the South are also against it? If both unify there can only be one leader, i don't think both sides want to lose power.

It's best to wait and see what the development is in North Korea and how the relationship with China will develop under this fat guy.

Time to wake up, since when do the North Koreans want a peaceful unification if the South are also against it? If both unify there can only be one leader, i don't think both sides want to lose power.

It's best to wait and see what the development is in North Korea and how the relationship with China will develop under this fat guy.

I never said that will ever happen. I only talk about when China would do something. And nothing this fat boy would do would cause China to do anything, it appears.

I never said that will ever happen. I only talk about when China would do something. And nothing this fat boy would do would cause China to do anything, it appears.

I think it's a wise move for China not to do anything and keep observing how the relations will develop for the sake of stability.

Kim Jong-un has been channeling Mao. He's not against pro-Beijing North Koreans as long as they are pro the right people in Beijing, i.e. the Gang of Four ......

China would wait and assess the situation. If the situation fairly suits China, things would be back to normal, and if not, then that's a different question all together.

My favorite is the charge of "dreaming different dreams," these folks are a scream!

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un's uncle faced firing squad after refusing to approve tile factory mosaic

Bizarrely, the tiny trigger for his downfall was a disagreement about the mosaic in honour of Communist North Korea’s founding fathers.

The newsreader added: “He was so imprudent as to prevent the Taedonggang Tile Factory from erecting a mosaic depicting Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong- Il.”

He was also found guilty of ordering the Korean People’s Internal Security Forces to place their tribute of a letter carved in granite from Kim Jong-Un in “a shaded corner” of their HQ.

The statement went on: “Despicable human scum Jang, who was worse than a dog, perpetrated thrice-cursed acts of treachery in betrayal of profound trust and warmest paternal love.”

North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un's uncle Jang Song-Thaek faced firing squad after refusing to approve tile factory mosaic - Mirror Online

I wonder the fat face keeps a Facebook account, and if he still keeps contact with his schoolmates in Switzerland. And what would he say on Facebook - I just ordered my guards to put a bullet in my uncle's head (see pictures).

My favorite is the charge of "dreaming different dreams," these folks are a scream!
Stop pulling things from the air you have no clue about. lol...

I cannot wait for those red guard leaders in China to step down so my generation can come into power and chart into new water in international relations!

In the case of NK situation, the red guard generation proves once again how their minds are fossified in ideology and senile! NK situation will get even worse if China doesn't formulate a plan to topple this evil regime.

Time to get rid of this "non-interference of internal affairs" policy. Internal affairs of NK will clearly jeopardize China's national interests. Who wants to live next to a country with a madman that is trying to develop nuclear weapons????

Rumors of death of N. Korea leader's aunt start to spread

kim%5B2%5D.jpg;pv3220a1e65bdfc7ee

Jang Song Thaek, who was executed last month, and his wife (Kim's aunt)

SEOUL--The whereabouts of Kim Kyong Hui, aunt of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and wife of the recently purged No. 2 man Jang Song Thaek, have been unknown for weeks, spawning speculation that she might have died.
According to a local media outlet, the North Korean leader's only aunt is believed to have either committed suicide or died.

“It is possible that Kim Kyong Hui committed suicide right after the purge of Jang Song Thaek, or died of a heart attack. We are keeping close tabs on the situation in the North,” an unnamed source was quoted as saying.

However, some North Korea observers dismissed speculation of her death.

“North Korea must have broken the news about Kim's death and arranged a funeral to commemorate her passing if she had really died — she is at the centre of the Kim family,” another source was quoted as saying.

Her frail health was reported to be the reason for her prolonged absence from the public scene, but a Seoul government official was quoted as saying, “It is yet to confirm whether Kim Kyong Hui was dead.”

Following the shock execution of her husband, Kim has not been in the public eye since October, when she watched a music performance with Kim Jong Un and his wife.

Rumors of death of N. Korea leader's aunt start to spread - The China Post

If it's true Kim will have only God above him.

As far as I can see, China can do absolutely nothing on this fat bastard. Other than wait for him to die of natural causes, probably from heart attack.

This fatso is just like our beloved Hong Wu from this forum, the only different is he DO have nuke and he is not afraid to use it (at least on the front). If China is trying to do anything to topple him or his regime, Fatso may gone berserk and nuke anyone or anything around him...

This is what I will do if I were him

As far as I can see, China can do absolutely nothing on this fat bastard. Other than wait for him to die of natural causes, probably from heart attack.

This fatso is just like our beloved Hong Wu from this forum, the only different is he DO have nuke and he is not afraid to use it (at least on the front). If China is trying to do anything to topple him or his regime, Fatso may gone berserk and nuke anyone or anything around him...

This is what I will do if I were him

I guess Kim Jong-un will be the last emperor. At least still 20 years is ahead of his first son's grown up, anything could happen during this period of time, besides he has health problems. This douchebag will probably not make it in the end.

I guess Kim Jong-un will be the last emperor. At least still 20 years is ahead of his first son's grown up, anything could happen during this period of time, besides he has health problems. This douchebag will probably not make it in the end.

Lol, that's why I said at most China can wait for this D-Bag to die of natural causes...

Is there anyway China can make this happen faster? Ie before he reproduce? Normally I would not want to see there are no one to carry on any family name, but in this Fatso case, I am willing to make an exception

Lol, that's why I said at most China can wait for this D-Bag to die of natural causes...

Is there anyway China can make this happen faster? Ie before he reproduce? Normally I would not want to see there are no one to carry on any family name, but in this Fatso case, I am willing to make an exception

:D REPRODUCE...

Okay, not sure about this, because the only difference between North Korea and China in Mao's era is the dictatorship. China is not a pure dictatorship, more precisely saying, China is under collective leadership. Mao is not the only person who can play a decisive role. And this has been the commonly accepted rule ever since its "grand opening" in 1921. Throughout the CCP's history, too many strengths from different groups could or had seriously and substantially affected Mao's own leadership.

However, in Kim's kingdom, he and his family is the only boss with absolute control over everything ever since. A natural way alone is not enough, some outer influence is needed, probably, a war in Northeast Asia?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom