What's new

NORINCO is ready to produce the AH4 lightweight howitzer

:enjoy: Nora B-52 is great for BD and Burma but for PK's future flashpoints in both AzadK and KhyberP, it really needs this lightweight Helo-deployable Cannon, go for it ASAP guys ! :tup::tup::tup:

1101382906-1.jpg

Prefer the mobile solution to go Deep Impact :laugh:

The smaller portal units , should also be constructed , depending on needs

I personally like the Mobie / Units
Why bother the helicopters to take you places just put the gear in 4x4 and off you go where your heart desires

870eb8aefc58f7e5443dbe23731b8caf.jpg

PA is searching for self propelled howitzers.

As I said earlier b-52 nora fullfils everything u guys are talking about.

What transport aircraft you have and in how many numbers to airlift a 40 ton machine?
If the gun weighs 4500 kg, then it is not 40 tonnes, its 4.5 tonne which I think can be airlifted by MI-17. If this gun has performance closer to M-777s, then I think we should go for this AH-4 gun.

It can be slung under an Mi-17 or parachuted from C-130s.
And how many of them you have? Before I debunk your theories of what could be hung from what?

If the gun weighs 4500 kg, then it is not 40 tonnes, its 4.5 tonne which I think can be airlifted by MI-17. If this gun has performance closer to M-777s, then I think we should go for this AH-4 gun.

That's why it's called a light weight howitzer but you know how they are transported? What is your disposable resource? Counting from your inventory? And how many transport aircraft you have to buy to ferry this kid?

The mobile ones offer a nice option to drive near Modi's residence and then do some quick fire and then then the units are fast enoght to make a get away

Much better solution then portables which obviously take time to setup , move, position and then adjust etc

I agree that if you are carrying something to hill top etc you need portables but would like to see the Truck based gems

The portable ones should also serve a proper role

air lifting is not an issue, even 130mm heavier guns were airlifted in pieces. PA interest is important

Prefer the mobile solution to go Deep Impact :laugh:

The smaller portal units , should also be constructed , depending on needs

I personally like the Mobie / Units
Why bother the helicopters to take you places just put the gear in 4x4 and off you go where your heart desires

870eb8aefc58f7e5443dbe23731b8caf.jpg

It is not matter of liking or disliking.
Mobile and static types of these guns have specific role in different land zone such plain ground, deserts, fields on eastern border and mountainous area in Kashmir and western border heavy mountains.

One type of land is suited with mobile Guns whiles definitely required these guns without self wheels.

I am sure that there are mountain/peak warfare , and the flexibility of lighter weapon to be positioned at a peak , with Heliocopter.

However , I feel a mobile Unit , such as the one with Truck , just offers tremendous capability for more hill / plainer surfaces

The Truck based systems are , super agile in movemet and changing positon and local , and regrouping or moving forward

The mobile system is mounted on a all wheel drive , so I am sure it can climb some modest hills on its own, of course certainly not extremely tedious passages and peaks

If the system is automated , then certainly it offers some extra perks as well

The mobile units are certainly the "ACE" card in hands of a good General

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom