What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: oh man and Indians are trying to get credit for it.

Not interested in taking credit, just pointing out the unintended consequences of Pakistan's behaviour.

The ban, imposed on nationals from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ani-allowed-visit-kuwait-2.html#ixzz2iQwXcirc

anyway their country they are also involved in international politics everyone will work according to own interests.

Are you happy that you are in such exalted company? What possible interest could Kuwait have in keeping Pakistanis out except for the threat of violence? Even if that were just an excuse, you chaps have provided a ready one for everyone to use it against your people. Sometimes I wish you people would pause to think rather simply bury your heads in the sand. Granted that I make my point from a position of bias, that's still no excuse for you lot to not reflect seriously on where this conflict with India has taken you.

Whether KSA has the Kuwaitis back or not, we are going to **** these lizard eaters. End of story.

What is the word **** in your post? May I guess? KISS

Please feel free to correct my misunderstanding as I cannot read invisible words.

India should also stop Bus and train services for these terrorists.

And last day I saw these Pakistani fellas crying since there hockey players were not allowed to visit India. Terrorist country deserve this.

Link for the image ??

Bollywood_actress_Payal-Rohatgi_in_black_hot_saree_designersareeimages.blogspot.com_9386.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uMuIGJajf...ree_designersareeimages.blogspot.com_9386.jpg

Indian Muslims can continue their labor jobs within the country, until we come to rule the Kuwaitis.

Indian Muslim sacrifices of ghulami will be much recognized.

Thank you.

Who exactly are the "We" here? Will Pakistan just support the next invasion on Kuwait and usurp the glory from others or will Pakistan send it's actual troops to Kuwait this time? :cheesy:

Btw, is the army out of Karachi or is it still stuck there? Maybe this "We" can help there as well.:P

First of all no one wants to go to Pakistan for security reasons and now no one even wants any Pakistani around in their country, again, for security reasons. soon, infact, very soon Pakistanis will be confined to only the small land they have, 3/4th of which is under the control of terrorists and good talibans

Muslim countries specially the arab countries don't give a rats *** about Pakistanis and Pakistan. Its the other way round for Pakistanis who consider the security of arabs above Pakistan :disagree:

You can't blame Pakistanies for that ,can you ?? Since it's only identity they have got and on the basis of which they were created.

Muslim countries specially the arab countries don't give a rats *** about Pakistanis and Pakistan. Its the other way round for Pakistanis who consider the security of arabs above Pakistan :disagree:

can't agree more with you, Pakistan needs to look after its own interests first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom