What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan never had good relationship with Kuwait and always had problem getting visas for that US colony
beside why would someone want to visit a Colony when you can visit main land easily

its been around 5 years since they stopped issuing all kind of visas to Pakistanis .

I was born in Kuwait and my Family my Father my chachuz/Taya half of my family living there from last 50 years. In my generation, my brothers and sisters include my half of the family cousins was born in Kuwait. My grand father was in KOTC and my Taya is also in KOTC since 1980s and at very high position where no foreigner allowed.

From last 6 years Government of Kuwait doing such activities (particularly deporting) not only Pakistanis but also Indians as well. Many Indians and Pakistanis were deported WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION from Kuwait.

It is the reality that the some of newly appointed ministers doing these such activities. Govt of Kuwait popular known as one of the most popular under US puppet govt in the world. They are kicking Pakistanis particularly from Kuwait on the name of security. Not only this once my father told me few months back one Pakistani Female who just went to her children school. When she was coming back from her children school Kuwaiti police took her under custody and with in few hours without any justification deported her into Pakistan. Her family living there in Kuwait from last 20 years.

So its TRUE that ***** Kuwaiti govt doing these NON-SENSE and its typical INTERNATIONAL LAWS Violation where is UNITED NATION ?????

What exactly has Kuwait's stake in the conflict between India and Pakistan or let me rephrase it how exactly has Pakistan in any way effected Kuwait by meddling in Kashmir?
The threat of violence? can you give me single example where Pakistanis have been involved in violence and that too in Kuwait?
Our heads as you like to bluntly call are not buried in the sand unfortunately the perception of arabs for Pakistan is something divine, something very sacred. Our leaders have done the same in the past and leaders like NS continue to do so now who consider security of Saudi Arabia as the red line for Pakistan. Not once have the government of Pakistan stood for the mistreatment of Pakistanis. This trend started during Musharraf government when people living in NY with immigration were thrown out with $1000 in cash.
Look at how GOI takes a stand when something happens to Indians, we dont and yet ask any Pakistani and he would foolishly want to fight against any country who would want to attack the arabs, a case in point was the arab israel war.

bravo,

no one kisses a brown nose

Ban on visa on Pakistanis and other nationalities may end
Posted on 9/5/2013
A ban on visa issuance for citizens of six countries could be lifted next month after Kuwait announces new rules to regulate this process, a local daily reported yesterday, quoting a Migration General Department official.

According to local daily, preparations are ongoing to put together the controls and mechanisms for allowing citizens of Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen to apply for an entrance or dependency visa.

The daily did not provide details about the new mechanisms which are expected to be announced next October.

The ban was imposed in 2011 for “security reasons” stemming from an unstable political situation in some of the aforementioned states.

imran HINDI... ;)

Posted on 9th may 2013 saying that next month ban would be revoked and here we are in 22nd October 2013, still Pakistanies hoping for that ban to be lifted. :rofl:

Posted on 9th may 2013 saying that next month ban would be revoked and here we are in 22nd October 2013, still Pakistanies hoping for that ban to be lifted. :rofl:

indain TROLL FAIL ....the article is published on Sept 9, 2013... hav a look @ comments... "The daily did not provide details about the new mechanisms which are expected to be announced next October. " so obsessed with taking cheap shots that u did not even bother to read the report... oh well... typical of u people... adios

So its TRUE that ***** Kuwaiti govt doing these NON-SENSE and its typical INTERNATIONAL LAWS Violation where is UNITED NATION ?????

International laws violations :omghaha:

To be precise which clause of which article ?? :laugh:

indain TROLL FAIL ....the article is published on Sept 9, 2013... hav a look comments... "The daily did not provide details about the new mechanisms which are expected to be announced next October. " so obsessed with taking cheap shots that u did not even bother to read the report... oh well... typical of u people... adios

you mean 9/5/13 is 9th sep ?? :woot:

Well it may be 5th September 2013 but then also one month has lapsed since then

I pity you. :rofl:

still no body is telling me the meaning of kafeel and tall rafiq

The fact that pakistani citizens are deported is its own fault.You cant be a hub of terrorism and also be expect to be trated in par with other nations.Seriously,ask any Non pakistani, which are the major centres of terrorism....the list contain pakistan on top.Further,your influence has become almost zero in international politics,Ironically the only candy you can waive is WOT.You are in financial crisis,having internal conflicts...a bad potrayal in almost all western Media (Whether right or wrong)....have your image less valued than a pig.Sad fact but its the truth.

Kuwait is a dust-bowl. We will take our revenge on these bedouins very soon.

It's laughable to think these desert savages learned civility by licking US ballz, and are now looking down upon Pakistanis.

Saddam Hussein had the right idea.

Whether KSA has the Kuwaitis back or not, we are going to **** these lizard eaters. End of story.

Do elaborate how you intend to do this. After all Pakistan is in no position to put pressure on Kuwait.

I was born in Kuwait and my Family my Father my chachuz/Taya half of my family living there from last 50 years. In my generation, my brothers and sisters include my half of the family cousins was born in Kuwait. My grand father was in KOTC and my Taya is also in KOTC since 1980s and at very high position where no foreigner allowed.

From last 6 years Government of Kuwait doing such activities (particularly deporting) not only Pakistanis but also Indians as well. Many Indians and Pakistanis were deported WITHOUT ANY JUSTIFICATION from Kuwait.

It is the reality that the some of newly appointed ministers doing these such activities. Govt of Kuwait popular known as one of the most popular under US puppet govt in the world. They are kicking Pakistanis particularly from Kuwait on the name of security. Not only this once my father told me few months back one Pakistani Female who just went to her children school. When she was coming back from her children school Kuwaiti police took her under custody and with in few hours without any justification deported her into Pakistan. Her family living there in Kuwait from last 20 years.

Actually its is unfortunate for those who wan't to bring their families on dependent visas even visit visas are not granted to pakistanis .i am not aware about the exact reasons on what basis the visas are denied to Pakistanis . but if once visa is cancelled due to any reasons its almost impossible to get a visa again for pakistanis in kuwait no matter how long u stay here or even if u are born here your loyalty and commitment for Kuwait will remain a past. same with Indians and other nationalities too

But pakistani embassy in kuwait is just like a slaves of kings neither they will raise the issue nor help its citizens against any discrimination

Why is all this happening? Why pakistanis being singled out?

Actually its is unfortunate for those who wan't to bring their families on dependent visas even visit visas are not granted to pakistanis .i am not aware about the exact reasons on what basis the visas are denied to Pakistanis . but if once visa is cancelled due to any reasons its almost impossible to get a visa again for pakistanis in kuwait no matter how long u stay here or even if u are born here your loyalty and commitment for Kuwait will remain a past. same with Indians and other nationalities too

But pakistani embassy in kuwait is just like a slaves of kings neither they will raise the issue nor help its citizens against any discrimination

Why is all this happening? Why pakistanis being singled out?

Dear no idea... My cousins and relatives told us many stories like this from last 1 year. I think still there is no proper reason exists in this theory (deporting foreigners from Kuwait). One of my friend family (who are Indian Muslims from Hyderabad) deported from Kuwait few months back and again no PROPER Justification.

Still No Idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom