What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is all this happening? Why pakistanis being singled out?

Every country got their own rules & criteria... now Pakistan is not included in the list of the countries whos citizen are required to go thru medical tests every time they renew their residence... their country their rules.. plain & simple

Indians required to do medical test before every renewal of residency
Posted on 10/20/2013
Citizens of 31 countries, including India, are subject to medical tests before entering the country and every time thereafter while renewing their residencies in Kuwait, local daily reported.

According to a local Arabic daily, the head of the ports and borders health department Dr Sami Al-Nasser announced the re-testing procedure will be applied to citizens from 31 countries who are residing in Kuwait after returning from their vacations. The test will take place at the time of iqama renewal. Nasser said the countries are Niger, Uganda, Cameron, Angola, Congo, Central Africa, South Africa, Djibouti, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Benin, Burkina Faso, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Kenya, Chad, Togo, Tonga, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Ivory Coast, Mali, Malawi, Nigeria, Namibia, Somalia and India.

Nasser said the test is precautionary so that no infection is transferred to Kuwait from the above-mentioned countries, “as we always follow the necessary procedures to prevent transmission of infections and chronic diseases”.

Expats from the above mentioned countries will have to undergo a medical test here with every visa renewal. And if they don’t, their files will be blocked and they won’t be able to do any paperwork, local daily reported.

Update:
As per the latest updates, the decision is not yet implemented and its learned that Ministry of Health will soon take certain decisions in this regard.

Read more at http://www.indiansinkuwait.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=26340&SECTION=0#ixzz2iSCAu5C2

I am just going to let the indian trolls and the indian resident run his mouth with his fallacies on this one. Dont feel like even talking to these morons let alons explaining them the rules.

Less than those you are butchering in Kashmir and by Modi the terrorist who butchered thousands of Muslims in Gujrat he is also facing visa ban in some western countries .... :azn:

50000 butured within 5 years in your country. :azn:

I wonder when will India take the sane step like Kuwait:undecided:

India already has. Pakistanis have to declare their nationality on visa applications. Even citizens of foreign countries who have Pakistani ancestors have to declare their Pakistani ancestry.

Thanks for acknowledging my copyright!
"Its no more chumma chumma within the Umma", but OTOH it was never really there.
The Umma is too much riven by rivalries and divisions born out of years of sectarianism etc. Plus remember that there is something called National or Local/Regional Identity which over-rides everything else. In India; a Tamil will always have a greater feeling for a fellow-Tamil than any other Indian. Ditto for a Marathi, Gujrati, Bengali, Harianvi, Himachali etc etc etc.
That is just Life
!

Thats not true.

I will chose a punjabi girl(specially chandigarhian) over my state fellow anyday. :P

This is sad news. I believe it is time to accept one fact. That we have despite struggling for years failed to deal with (by deal with I mean eliminate) the terrorist menace in our country. I am an avid researcher, searching for peices of news constantly about the military operations we launch against the terrorists.

I am a proponent of these operations believing there may be no other way of eliminating the terrorist threat but we must accept as a fact that when Rah e nijat was launched it was to clear 6 tehsils of South Waziristan were to be cleared of militants. We cleared only 1. That was Sararogha. I am writing a fiction book on the war on terror so I know a lot about these regions. No form of normalcy has returned to FATA since the war began, infact the situation is worse than it can ever be.

We have to ask questions about why we failed to finish off the terrorist menace. We need to develop a plan and finish the militants off for the better of the country. Or no one will believe a Pakistani when he says he is in trouble elsewhere. Anyone can be framed as a terrorist in our country, something I have purposely avoided to see for years, but am realizing now.

People will sympathize with Kuwait doing this to Pakistanis. Nonetheless Kuwait is a single tiny nation. Its policies are unique and the gulf has always welcomed labourers and human capital coming from Pakistan. The UAE, Saudi Arabia both have over a million Pakistanis residing in various cities belonging to them. Furthermore there are Oman, Bahrain and other small states where Pakistanis reside and work to make a good name for themselves.

Reminded of a student who was termed as ‘Failed ‘

On Eid Al Fitr, I along with my family (7 members) planned to visit Kuwait for three days to see my maternal relatives there. For my trip to Kuwait, initially, I travelled by air from Abha to Dammam that took some 2 hours and afterwards it took some 3 hours by-road to reach the Khafji border (from where Kuwait City is somewhat 120 kms). Upon getting an exit stamp affixed on our passports from the Saudi border at Khafji, we then moved to Kuwaiti immigration counter. The immigration staff over there just upon holding our passports replied ‘No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait’. To our utter surprise, the staff there did not even bother to open and see our passports.

Also, they did not even consider my academic qualification of MBA (International Trade) and MSc Marketing awarded to me by prestigious degree awarding institutes of Pakistan and United Kingdom. Likewise, they did not give any weightage to my professional status at the firm where I am currently employed. The moment our passports were returned to us, we were reminded of a student who was termed as ‘Failed ‘ because he was holding Pakistani nationality despite having fully prepared for the exam in which he wanted to appear.

I request the concerned authorities to play their role to address the grievances of Pakistanis settled in Kuwait and those intending to visit Kuwait on visit and permanent settlement visas because, unfortunately, Pakistan is among those six countries whose nationals are barred from entering Kuwait. When will there be an end to this ban?

Name withheld

Answer: Until recently, Kuwait was allowing Pakistanis in good jobs — doctors, engineers, etc — to cross into the country if they were resident in a Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states but instructions on the issue keep changing regularly.

Unfortunately, the ban on visas for Pakistanis remains in place with visit and dependent visas being issued for only some categories of government employees and that too with a lot of restrictions. We can’t say until when this situation will persist but the Pakistan Embassy in Kuwait — on behalf of the Pakistan government — is following up the situation.

Hindu-stani who calls himself a muslims ! = Muslim.

If you have to quote a story relating to Pakistan, please quote the proper law.
This topic has been discussed several times before, and every time this has been brought up from Indians who call them selves muslims.

I see some people on this thread who were on the previous threads also, and in spite of knowing the truth, they feel obligatory to crap here !

Hindu-stani character.

Also I would like to add, from what I know, (a kuwait resident may confirm)... it is equally hard for an Indian to gain a visa to Kuwait as it is for a Pakistani. So don't be surprised if you are rejected a visa to kuwait for being Indian.

I don't usually get involved in such contests made to malign Pakistan or India by members of either side but I will say that things are not rosy for Indians in the gulf if they are not for us Pakistanis. I was emotional once and took the Indians to task for such poorly researched threads but now even I am tired of fighting with Indians on the net. lol.

Also I would like to add, from what I know, (a kuwait resident may confirm)... it is equally hard for an Indian to gain a visa to Kuwait as it is for a Pakistani. So don't be surprised if you are rejected a visa to kuwait for being Indian.

I don't usually get involved in such contests made to malign Pakistan or India by members of either side but I will say that things are not rosy for Indians in the gulf if they are not for us Pakistanis. I was emotional once and took the Indians to task for such poorly researched threads but now even I am tired of fighting with Indians on the net. lol.

This is correct.
There is a LIST of countries which Kuweit has stopped issuing visit visas to and that is what I want the Hindu-stani to go read and learn for himself and then come back and write the FACTS here.

i know I am asking for too much !

in all honesty -- from kuwaiti perspective, you cant exactly blame them....it's an extremely tiny, miniscule country and its main source of income is just energy exports......one bomb blast there, it will be chaos for them. And that applies especially towards energy facilities and infrastructure; it could drive up global prices even

and quite frankly -- we dont get much of our fuel nor is our trade with Kuwait of too much significance.....so whether it were a snub or whether it was a genuine concern, it makes no difference to Pakistan

Kuwaiti politics are always in disarray. Every other day they are dissolving parliaments and going back to Sheikhdom one-man shows.

Countries like Bahrain and Kuwait are only stabbing themselves in foot whenever they go to extreme measures rather than look within to understand why they are so paranoid about security and all.

p.s. i noticed a lot of indians yapping about "where is Muslim brotherhood"

forgetting that every country does what it feels is in its interest; not about religious brotherhood.......i'd ask indians where is "hindu brotherhood" within YOUR OWN country. :laugh:

in all honesty -- from kuwaiti perspective, you cant exactly blame them....it's an extremely tiny, miniscule country and its main source of income is just energy exports......one bomb blast there, it will be chaos for them. And that applies especially towards energy facilities and infrastructure; it could drive up global prices even

So you want to say that Pakistani are not allowed by Kuwaiti authorities because they think that Pakistanis might explode a bomb there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom