What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuwait is a dust-bowl. We will take our revenge on these bedouins very soon.

It's laughable to think these desert savages learned civility by licking US ballz, and are now looking down upon Pakistanis.

Saddam Hussein had the right idea.

in all honesty -- Gen. M A Beg wasnt entirely wrong to distance himself and ask that Pakistan not send troops to Kuwait for Gulf War I (Bush senior's war)

i've seen a lot of documentaries about Iraq and its oil infrastructure.

Kuwaiti oil fields really are Iraqi. They did belong to Iraq rightfully. Not to say that Saddam did commit excesses against Kuwaiti lives - which anyone would condemn.

by the way - most of Kuwait's manual labour comes from india, nepal and phillipines and most Pakistani businessmen involved in GCC are embedded in Saudi and Emirates so we wont be affected by this.

This is actually a bullshit article because the Kuwaitis themselves refuted this claim soon after it was published in the newspaper. The Pakistani high commission too took notice of it and clarified the position. It has happened for several times although I am fully aware of the discrimination towards Pakistanis in last couple of years.

The house next to me, A guy of my age is working in Kuwait and regularly visiting Pakistan during holidays. His dad died about months ago so he came back home for funeral and now already back to Kuwait. There is another neighbour about 6-7 hours away from my home, he also is living in Kuwait since last 20 or so years and regularly come to visit his family.

I see no problem in travelling. He may have faced issues due to different reasons or may be the check on ground may have different rules but by air there is no problem whatsoever

If article is true, in return Pakistan can simply ban visas to Kuwaitis, it's not as if their is mass travel between the two countries, Kuwait is quite an irrelevant country to Pakistan.

([MENTION]Hafizzz[/MENTION] @Imran Khan) :wave: time to nuke Kuwait.....:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
If article is true, in return Pakistan can simply ban visas to Kuwaitis, it's not as if their is mass travel between the two countries, Kuwait is quite an irrelevant country to Pakistan.

Oh!!! Noo.......:undecided: Poor Kuwaitis...:cray:

there are less than a million Kuwaitis in the world......the only place they leave (when the heat is unbearable in the summer) is London, Beirut, Geneva and maybe Paris.

the poorer ones drive to Cairo

and yes, Kuwait is irrelevant to Pakistan; not to say we havent done things for eachother. We've been nicer to Kuwait than what other GCC countries have been for Kuwait. Kuwait is always at the butt-end of all jokes among Arabs in the region. Just ask the Egyptians and the Saudis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom