What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in taking credit, just pointing out the unintended consequences of Pakistan's behaviour.

Are you happy that you are in such exalted company? What possible interest could Kuwait have in keeping Pakistanis out except for the threat of violence? Even if that were just an excuse, you chaps have provided a ready one for everyone to use it against your people. Sometimes I wish you people would pause to think rather simply bury your heads in the sand. Granted that I make my point from a position of bias, that's still no excuse for you lot to not reflect seriously on where this conflict with India has taken you.

What exactly has Kuwait's stake in the conflict between India and Pakistan or let me rephrase it how exactly has Pakistan in any way effected Kuwait by meddling in Kashmir?
The threat of violence? can you give me single example where Pakistanis have been involved in violence and that too in Kuwait?
Our heads as you like to bluntly call are not buried in the sand unfortunately the perception of arabs for Pakistan is something divine, something very sacred. Our leaders have done the same in the past and leaders like NS continue to do so now who consider security of Saudi Arabia as the red line for Pakistan. Not once have the government of Pakistan stood for the mistreatment of Pakistanis. This trend started during Musharraf government when people living in NY with immigration were thrown out with $1000 in cash.
Look at how GOI takes a stand when something happens to Indians, we dont and yet ask any Pakistani and he would foolishly want to fight against any country who would want to attack the arabs, a case in point was the arab israel war.

What exactly has Kuwait's stake in the conflict between India and Pakistan or let me rephrase it how exactly has Pakistan in any way effected Kuwait by meddling in Kashmir?
The threat of violence? can you give me single example where Pakistanis have been involved in violence and that too in Kuwait?
Our heads as you like to bluntly call are not buried in the sand unfortunately the perception of arabs for Pakistan is something divine, something very sacred. Our leaders have done the same in the past and leaders like NS continue to do so now who consider security of Saudi Arabia as the red line for Pakistan. Not once have the government of Pakistan stood for the mistreatment of Pakistanis. This trend started during Musharraf government when people living in NY with immigration were thrown out with $1000 in cash.
Look at how GOI takes a stand when something happens to Indians, we dont and yet ask any Pakistani and he would foolishly want to fight against any country who would want to attack the arabs, a case in point was the arab israel war.

Can't you see the club of countries banned in Kuwait ??

Now you tell us what does countries llike IRAQ ,AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA and PAKISTAN have in common ???

Can't you see the club of countries banned in Kuwait ??

Now you tell us what does countries llike IRAQ ,AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA and PAKISTAN have in common ???

Nothing. Pakistan never attacked Kuwait like Iraq did, Pakistan does not have a Awawities government unlike Asad's regime in Syria. Afghanistan isn't really a functional state with different powers ruling over them.

Why has the (GOP) failed to raise this issue with kuwait ?

Why? because they have no intent too as long as their personal relations are intact with the King who will help them and welcome them in their country once booted out.

What? no more chumma chumma between the Umma?:woot:

(copyright reserved by @Capt.Popeye):P

Thanks for acknowledging my copyright!
"Its no more chumma chumma within the Umma", but OTOH it was never really there.
The Umma is too much riven by rivalries and divisions born out of years of sectarianism etc. Plus remember that there is something called National or Local/Regional Identity which over-rides everything else. In India; a Tamil will always have a greater feeling for a fellow-Tamil than any other Indian. Ditto for a Marathi, Gujrati, Bengali, Harianvi, Himachali etc etc etc.
That is just Life!

Last edited by a moderator:
[Bregs];4890506 said:
Its strange for Arab nation to do such an act, what are reasons for it ?

Kuwaiti charity (which isnt allowed to work with in GCC)send millions/yr to Taliban's and other extremist Terrorist organizations in pakistan.Pakistani (some retards) still love Arabs this is the best news.

GCC exports their extremist and poison we have most of them if not all they dont want what they have been preaching coming back to them.Pakistani (some retards) still love Arabs this is the best news.

Nothing. Pakistan never attacked Kuwait like Iraq did, Pakistan does not have a Awawities government unlike Asad's regime in Syria. Afghanistan isn't really a functional state with different powers ruling over them.

Now I see you don't want to accept the facts.

UNREST is common in all those countries as far as rest of the world is concerned.

Iraq had invaded them under Saddam Hussian and now country has completely different leadership.

Syria has minority Alwaites population , majority is Sunni.

Afghanistan is no more under Taliban.

Thanks for acknowledging my copyright!
"Its no more chumma chumma within the Umma", but OTOH it was never really there.
The Umma is too much riven by rivalries and divisions born out of years of sectarianism etc. Plus remember that there is something called National or Local/Regional Identity which over-rides everything else. In India; a Tamil will always have a greater feeling for a fellow-Tamil than any other Indian. Ditto for a Marathi, Gujrati, Bengali, Harianvi, Himachali etc etc etc.
That is just Life!

As well as an all powerful common Identity

Ban on visa on Pakistanis and other nationalities may end
Posted on 9/5/2013
A ban on visa issuance for citizens of six countries could be lifted next month after Kuwait announces new rules to regulate this process, a local daily reported yesterday, quoting a Migration General Department official.

According to local daily, preparations are ongoing to put together the controls and mechanisms for allowing citizens of Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen to apply for an entrance or dependency visa.

The daily did not provide details about the new mechanisms which are expected to be announced next October.

The ban was imposed in 2011 for “security reasons” stemming from an unstable political situation in some of the aforementioned states.

Read more at IndiansinKuwait.com - Ban on visa on Pakistanis and other nationalities may end

imran HINDI... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom