What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but what is reason....

As per the US embassy in kuwait ,, pakistanis pose a threat to security of americans in kuwait

[Bregs];4890506 said:
Its strange for Arab nation to do such an act, what are reasons for it ?

KUWAIT:
Kuwait has banned nationals from five countries, including Pakistan, from entering the Gulf country, according to immigration sources quoted by Kuwaiti media.

The ban, imposed on nationals from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan, includes suspending all tourism, visit and trade visas as well as visas sponsored by spouses, Kuwaiti media reported.

The ban was attributed to the “difficult security conditions in the five countries” and to “the remarkably increasing tendency of nationals from the five countries to apply for visas to bring in relatives who faced or could face arrest by local authorities,” said the reports.

The sources said the authorities insisted that no exception in the visa application will be welcomed.

However, they also mentioned that the ban was temporary and would be lifted once the security situation was stabilised.

Pakistan has come under intense international pressure after a unilateral operation by the US on May 2, in which the world’s most wanted man Osama bin Laden was killed. Bin Laden was found hiding a stone’s throw from Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul, in the garrison town of Abbottabad.

Published in The Express Tribune, May 23rd, 2011.
Immigration laws: Kuwait bans visas for Pakistani, Afghan nationals – The Express Tribune

Taunting each other girls??:ashamed:

Pakistan made a bad name in international arena, that`s their policy fault & every country is cautious on Pakistani citizens these days... not anything with brotherhood or any thing. Their country come first for them.

No need to pull on religion in every thing.

However, they also mentioned that the ban was temporary and would be lifted once the security situation was stabilised.

In Pakistan's case, that could be a very long time. It's nearly two & a half years since that article. For those Pakistanis who think "bleeding" India has no price, this should be a wake up call.

I think this has more to do with the currently SUNNI - SHIA tussle for GCC dominance that is going on! Bahrain is still unstable with daily protests and the so called events in Syria, Libya and other Arab countries have gotten these turban-Bedouin-dictators scared $hitless!! Kuwait is a lousy country and its residents are worst species of the Arab tribes. But let them try to ban who ever they want; eventually one day there necks will be in the same noose of which they are scared of today

Kuwait is a dust-bowl. We will take our revenge on these bedouins very soon.

It's laughable to think these desert savages learned civility by licking US ballz, and are now looking down upon Pakistanis.

Saddam Hussein had the right idea.

looks like something is burning :taz::chilli::chilli::taz:

isnt Kuwait a muslim country i thought there is no visa regime between the so called Ummah nations ...... looks like pakistanies after west have started same or even worse treatment from there so called ummah nations :omghaha::omghaha:

Is this an actual govt policy? I can see why kuwait govt might do that though,pakistan does not have the best of reputation when it comes to pakistani citizens doing terrorism abroad...

looks like something is burning :taz::chilli::chilli::taz:

isnt Kuwait a muslim country i thought there is no visa regime between the so called Ummah nations ...... looks like pakistanies after west have started same or even worse treatment from there so called ummah nations :omghaha::omghaha:

You are retarded or just trying to be a retard.

Nobody in Pakistan is dying to go to Kuwait. :rofl:

Who said there is visa between Ummah Nations? What are Ummah nations?

Fail at being a troll.

Kuwait doesn't want Pakistanis to enter their country so in return Pakistan should also deny visas to Kuwaitis, is that the case?

In Pakistan's case, that could be a very long time. It's nearly two & a half years since that article. For those Pakistanis who think "bleeding" India has no price, this should be a wake up call.

:what: oh man and Indians are trying to get credit for it.

The ban, imposed on nationals from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ani-allowed-visit-kuwait-2.html#ixzz2iQwXcirc

anyway their country they are also involved in international politics everyone will work according to own interests.

I think this has more to do with the currently SUNNI - SHIA tussle for GCC dominance that is going on! Bahrain is still unstable with daily protests and the so called events in Syria, Libya and other Arab countries have gotten these turban-Bedouin-dictators scared $hitless!! Kuwait is a lousy country and its residents are worst species of the Arab tribes. But let them try to ban who ever they want; eventually one day there necks will be in the same noose of which they are scared of today
:omghaha::omghaha::chilli::taz::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

i saw the same kind of response about france when they denied pakistan the high tech avionikcsw for there suppa duppa JF17, then it was USA now its kuwait wonder whats next ..indonasia,malasia,SA, UAE cause according to my sources these nations are also considaring the same status for pakistanies as kuwait does :laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom