What's new

No Pakistani is allowed to visit Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha::omghaha::chilli::taz::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

i saw the same kind of response about france when they denied pakistan the high tech avionikcsw for there suppa duppa JF17, then it was USA now its kuwait wonder whats next ..indonasia,malasia,SA, UAE cause according to my sources these nations are also considaring the same status for pakistanies as kuwait does :laughcry:

You like to talk a lot.

So how do the Aussies treat you Indians?

Bwhahahahahaha!

You like to talk a lot.

Bwhahahahahaha!

well aussies treat indians waybetter than they treat pakistanies lolzzz :chilli: :taz::chilli:

my younger brother had been doing his masters from melborne UNi he along with one pakistani had applied for citizenship which my brother got but was denied to pakistani guy what does that tells you :azn:
he he he he the thread has realli hurt the feelings of pakistanies and there love for so called muslim brother hood looks like pakistanies are realli angry :omghaha:

well aussies treat indians waybetter than they treat pakistanies lolzzz :chilli: :taz::chilli:

my younger brother had been doing his masters from melborne UNi he along with one pakistani had applied for citizenship which my brother got but was denied to pakistani guy what does that tells you :azn:
he he he he the thread has realli hurt the feelings of pakistanies and there love for so called muslim brother hood looks like pakistanies are realli angry :omghaha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These pakistanis are inferior to every nation. No one wants to be associated with these losers

That's one way to go about it, a better way (which behooves a more mature nation) would be to be more nuances about it unless the two countries are at war or engaged in some low intensity conflict. Throwing the baby out with the bath water.

So sad that now even Muslims countries do not allow Pakistanis to enter in their country.

You peoples are very happy and its make your day...that a news came against Pakistan....but without knowing the facts and jump into conclusions....Typical Indian Mentality..

In Kuwait not only Pakistan but also 4 other countries are Banned (Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan)....recently Kuwait Govt. Allowed Visit visa for family members of Residents of Kuwait (Including Pakistan), they can call their wives, children (under 18) and parents.
Also now negotiation are on the table between Pakistan and Kuwait to open all visas.....

Also Kuwait Govt. Recently Started Crack Down to catch all Illegal Residents (Plan to send back to their home countries 1 Million Peoples in next 10 Years).....and Guess what who is effected more in this operation .....Indians the most and then Bangladesh.. as they have more Illegal Residents staying in Kuwait....Mostly who have been deported were without visas or they were came on Drivers, Maids or low level work visas and were working somewhere else.

Also 2 days before Kuwait Govt. announced that 31 Countries (Including India and Excluding Pakistan), their residents when they will go back to their home country on Vacations and each time they will come back to Kuwait they will have to do Medical Test as they are bringing many diseases with them..:omghaha:

Kuwait is a dust-bowl. We will take our revenge on these bedouins very soon.

It's laughable to think these desert savages learned civility by licking US ballz, and are now looking down upon Pakistanis.

Saddam Hussein had the right idea.

RazPaK Chicha...This is nothing more then your frustration.

You peoples are very happy and its make your day...that a news came against Pakistan....but without knowing the facts and jump into conclusions....Typical Indian Mentality..

In Kuwait not only Pakistan but also 4 other countries are Banned (Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan)....recently Kuwait Govt. Allowed Visit visa for family members of Residents of Kuwait (Including Pakistan), they can call their wives, children (under 18) and parents.
Also now negotiation are on the table between Pakistan and Kuwait to open all visas.....

Also Kuwait Govt. Recently Started Crack Down to catch all Illegal Residents (Plan to send back to their home countries 1 Million Peoples in next 10 Years).....and Guess what who is effected more in this operation .....Indians the most and then Bangladesh.. as they have more Illegal Residents staying in Kuwait....Mostly who have been deported were without visas or they were came on Drivers, Maids or low level work visas and were working somewhere else
so you are not ashamed that a neuklear wepon state with a population ofmore than 18 carore is treated like a third grade nation but you are happy that one day indians will be deported :chilli:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z_WX11yQ5U
lolzzzz what a great nation pakistan is and how great thinkers are pakistanies :omghaha:

You like to talk a lot.

Bwhahahahahaha!

They rush to India to play in IPL and Indian Hockey League. :omghaha: But, No one goes to Pakistan.:azn:

Ask OP where is Muslim brotherhood when his kind got butchered in UP. :rofl:

Less than what happen daily in karachi...mohajir vs sindhi...mohajir vs pashtun...sindhi vs pashtun...mohajir vs punjabi....etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom