What's new

No, Pakistan Won’t Sell Saudi Arabia Nukes

It seems to me like your head is filled with too much anti-Iran propaganda. Rest assured, Iran would not make it's neighbors unstable, if Iran supports any groups in Pakistan is to counter saudi arabia and destroy their wahabi ideology which is the cause of unrest in Pakistan. You are naive if you think, saudis are trying to help you. Saudi arabia is largest supporter of these extremist terrorists in the world.
It seems you are too brainwashed. Believe whatever you want. If it makes you feel better, see Iran as your enemy, a country which wants to destroy Pakistan and Saudis are your saviors. Do it and see if Iran actually cares.

we can do this by ourselves..there is no need to counter KSA in our country by any other country.

It seems to me like your head is filled with too much anti-Iran propaganda. Rest assured, Iran would not make it's neighbors unstable, if Iran supports any groups in Pakistan is to counter saudi arabia and destroy their wahabi ideology which is the cause of unrest in Pakistan. You are naive if you think, saudis are trying to help you. Saudi arabia is largest supporter of these extremist terrorists in the world.
It seems you are too brainwashed. Believe whatever you want. If it makes you feel better, see Iran as your enemy, a country which wants to destroy Pakistan and Saudis are your saviors. Do it and see if Iran actually cares.

Iran is not our enemy nor is Saudi Arabia, we look positively at both countries in general. Just don't expect us to take sides, we wish your 'rivalry' remains confined to your territories not ours.

Saudis are our friends..:) we have no differences..thats y they always support us unlike Iran..
Although Iran is friendly nation as well.
to some extent Iran is also responsible for some of the terror attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Iran is whatever you see it. If you want to see Iran as your friend then do it. Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan.
Iran does not see Pakistan as a enemy or an ally. we have no beef with Pakistan.I am not going to give a list of what Iran has done for Pakistan and how Saudis have backstabbed you, that would be a waste of my time.

If you want to have friendly relation with Iran then great, that's what I want. But don't be surprised if you make Iran your enemy by giving nukes away to some random extremist family called al saud.

Iran is whatever you see it. If you want to see Iran as your friend then do it. Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan.
Iran does not see Pakistan as a enemy or an ally. we have no beef with Pakistan.I am not going to give a list of what Iran has done for Pakistan and how Saudis have backstabbed you, that would be a waste of my time.

If you want to have friendly relation with Iran then great, that's what I want. But don't be surprised if you make Iran your enemy by giving nukes away to some random extremist family called al saud.

we consider Iran as Friendly nation..:) why would Pakistan give nukes to any one? Never
no more enemies..we have TTP

Lose no sleep over any Nukes being given to Saudis, we don't want to get sanctioned again. If you don't have beef with us, we have no beef with you, we don't love or hate you, we don't love or hate the Saudis either.

Lose no sleep over any Nukes being given to Saudis, we don't want to get sanctioned again. If you don't have beef with us, we have no beef with you, we don't love or hate you, we don't love or hate the Saudis either.

Yes, I agree. I hope we carry on having a friendly relationship.
Your nuclear weapons should only be used to protect the holy sites and never the al saud family.

Yes, I agree. I hope we carry on having a friendly relationship.
Your nuclear weapons should only be used to protect the holy sites and never the al saud family.

Our nuclear weapons should be used to protect our people, God can protect the holy sites himself. Thats just my personal opinion though. I want my nation to have a 'disjunct' foreign policy, not fussed until attacked, we should not care who's fighting who as long as its not us.

Our nuclear weapons should be used to protect our people, God can protect the holy sites himself. Thats just my personal opinion though. I want my nation to have a 'disjunct' foreign policy, not fussed until attacked, we should not care who's fighting who as long as its not us.

Surah Al-Feel is on this very topic. How easily we forget!

Surah Al-Feel is on this very topic. How easily we forget!

Sirji I want Pakistan to have a F.policy like Japan, we should have zero international engagement except business and trade. We have more than enough firepower to defend against an invasion, we should use that deterrent to build our economy for the next 25 years and don't poke our nose in anyone's rivalry.

Whether I don't agree with Iran to acquire Nuclear weapons, they should not. Otherwise, Pakistan will protect Saudi Arabia and its people under umbrella at all costs. We do have disappointed with Saudi officals for terrorisms spreading to Pakistan but our duty is we should not forget the kind and extensive strong supports history from Saudi Arabia in the past.

Dude i can understand your feelings but in the end everyone is just for himself
The Closet islamic state which really respect Pakistanis and think of them as brother is turkey, Rest up of arabs well they are arabs Maybe the helped pakistan in past pakistan also did when they needed , Now they are the one supporting terrorism so in the end it wont matter K S A have to deal with everything themselves they stay happy in theirs we in ours plan and simple Pakistan created it for Our safety not for selling it

Sirji I want Pakistan to have a F.policy like Japan, we should have zero international engagement except business and trade. We have more than enough firepower to defend against an invasion, we should use that deterrent to build our economy for the next 25 years and don't poke our nose in anyone's rivalry.

For that you'll first have to take the route of "French Revolution".

That depends on the type of war. As i said we will let you slay each other, and won't poke our nose in until really needed.

You do.

Yes, there is an organization called 'Tehreek-e-Nifza e Fiqah e Jafriya' - which wants to 'Impose ayatollaism' in Pakistan,

Could you please name any proved terrorist attacks or acts from this group, and who they attacked

What anti-iran propaganda? believe me, no one in Pakistan has time to give a sh*t about Saudis or Iranis.

Saudis are our friends..:) we have no differences..thats y they always support us unlike Iran..
Although Iran is friendly nation as well.
to some extent Iran is also responsible for some of the terror attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Where do you think osama came from and where taliban get their ideology from? which country is the most anti-shia in the gulf? both countries are not worth the time or attention.

Raptor,

Are we back on the military option, again?

Why do we have to go to war with a country of which its citizens are being tortured daily by the harshest sanctions of all time? And why do you have to go to war with a nation that more than half of its population hates us already? The very least thing we need is to radicalize the other half, instigating them against us.

Despite being oil-rich state, Iran can't even refine the basic products of its own crude oil, let alone developing her own military machine.

KSA has CATEGORICALLY been prepared for this moment long time ago. If the US and Israel don't want Iran to go nuclear then they should do whatever they need to do to prevent them from doing so, BUT NOT US.

I understand that aplenty of Pakistanis don't feel comfortable with a neighbor that's yet-to-be nuclear, but I don't think Iran will provoke Pakistan in anyway, which what matters to us the most.

For now, Iran is almost done, but they still encounter lots of technical issues, including developing an accurate delivery system, enhancing their enrichment capabilities. One of the most obstacle they face, When Russia agreed to help Iran by sending nuclear scientists and experts, Iran signed an agreement with the Russians that by the end of every year, Iran is obligated to ship the Plutonium to Moscow.

I fully appreciate your stand regarding KSA, I'm well-aware that the Pakistani people in general takes it personally.
@RaptorRX707

Last edited by a moderator:
For that you'll first have to take the route of "French Revolution".

Revolutions result in what it has resulted in Egypt, if we Pakistanis get off our assess and work there is a 'feasible' way of bringing change but it would have to be brought from with in. It would require 'us western educated Pakistanis' to go back, bite dust in Lahore, Pindi, Karachi, become part of the civil/military/political/business/clergy/media/banking systems and bring change from within over a period of two decades with a robust network of cooperation through a rotary club system. How many of us are willing to give up driving Beamers for riding a rikshaw every morning, give up drinking cappuccino every morning and drink chai from a Lahori khokha instead?

Back
Top Bottom