What's new

No, Pakistan Won’t Sell Saudi Arabia Nukes

Sirji I want Pakistan to have a F.policy like Japan, we should have zero international engagement except business and trade. We have more than enough firepower to defend against an invasion, we should use that deterrent to build our economy for the next 25 years and don't poke our nose in anyone's rivalry.

I agree, Pakistan should look for its future first.

Our nuclear weapons should be used to protect our people, God can protect the holy sites himself. Thats just my personal opinion though. I want my nation to have a 'disjunct' foreign policy, not fussed until attacked, we should not care who's fighting who as long as its not us.

Some people think that Pakistan went nuclear for the sake on another country :lol:

How exactly sure are you :cheesy:
Lose no sleep over any Nukes being given to Saudis, we don't want to get sanctioned again. If you don't have beef with us, we have no beef with you, we don't love or hate you, we don't love or hate the Saudis either.

:bounce: but I hate you Aero :bounce: :smitten:

Could you please name any proved terrorist attacks or acts from this group, and who they attacked

Ever heard of Sipah-e-Mohammed ? - They created a mini state in a Punjab district in the 1990s with all of their funding coming from the 'Holy Ayatollah' - Until , most of their leaders were tracked and killed by ISI.

I agree, Pakistan should look for its future first.

Wrong, we are frankly ****** - we need to go back to the basics. Its not about focusing, but 'survival'.

Some people think that Pakistan went nuclear for the sake on another country :lol:

How exactly sure are you :cheesy:

Cant confirm or deny ;)

:bounce: but I hate you Aero :bounce: :smitten:

No you don't :no:

People act as if Nukes are a packet of cigarette to just sell them so easily.

Some people are gullible enough to buy a story like this. Just like some people - dreaming all days and nights - about capturing someone else's land.

There is one country which is against the saudis getting nukes even more than Iran

I'm not worried about the US much ;), But, Actually, no one is more concerned about KSA's mask of ambiguity on this topic than the Republic of Iran.

I believe you fallow PressTV regularly right? A few months ago, there was an article being published about " Saudi Arabia arrests two Iranian-connected spy cells "

this news didn't contain vital pieces of information about the actual activities of the cells, we know - as a matter of fact - that Iran was trying to gather human-developed information about some facilities that may be related to nuclear military-related facilities within KSA.

Funnily enough, the whole operation was born dead since day 1, as these two cells themselves had Saudi officers :rofl: Nice try though ;).

Iran if already does not have a nuke will eventually make them, for now, they are looking for high stockpile of Uranium and making more advance centrifuges underground plus heavy water reactors to make plutonium. Iran's budget go to missile+nuclear program. Now you can make all the excuses you want, but I think Iran's intention is very clear.

We wish you all the best :) I'm a trillion percent sure that Iran isn't willing to commit suicide, they just want to acquire these weapons to guarantee the survival of current regime.

Pakistan will gain nothing from this move but have a lot to loose.

LoL, looks who's talking.

If you want to have friendly relation with Iran then great, that's what I want. But don't be surprised if you make Iran your enemy by giving nukes away to some random extremist family called al saud.
Who the hell are you to tell Pakistan to whom she should be friendly with?

:pop: Sadam's Republican Gurad was kicked out in less than 73 hours by the Saudi National Gurad.

And I quote

On 31 January, the effort to retake the city began anew. The attack was launched at 08:30 hours, and was met by inaccurate Iraqi fire which knocked-out two Saudi V-150 wheeled vehicles.[86] The 8th battalion of the Saudi brigade was ordered to deploy to the city by 10:00 hours, while 5th Battalion to the north engaged another column of Iraqi tanks attempting to reach the city. The latter engagement led to the destruction of around 13 Iraqi tanks and armored personnel carriers, and the capture of 6 more vehicles and 116 Iraqi soldiers, costing the Saudi battalion two dead and two wounded. The 8th Battalion engaged the city from the northeast, linking up with 7th Battalion. These units cleared the southern portion of the city, until 7th Battalion withdrew south to rest and rearm at 18:30 hours, while the 8th remained in Al-Khafji.[87]
The 8th continued clearing buildings and by the time the 7th had withdrawn to the south, the Saudis had lost approximately 18 dead and 50 wounded, as well as seven V-150 vehicles. Coalition aircraft continued to provide heavy support throughout the day and night.[88] A veteran of the Iran-Iraq War later mentioned that Coalition airpower "imposed more damage on his brigade in half an hour than it had sustained in eight years of fighting against the Iranians."[89]
The Saudi and Qatari units renewed operations the following day. Two Iraqi companies, with about 20 armored vehicles, remained in the city and had not attempted to break out during the night. While the Saudi 8th Battalion continued operations in the southern portion of the city, the 7th Battalion began to clear the northern sector of the city. Iraqi resistance was sporadic and most Iraqi soldiers surrendered on sight; as a result, the city was recaptured on 1 February 1991.[91]

Like you protected them when Saddam invaded? I think you're the one who is need to water and while you're there, apply some cold water your face and see if it helps. Pakistan needs to first deal with it's own problems before trying to have the Al saud family.

Who are you trying to save, the holy sites or the al saud family?

You on the other hand were dumped in gas for 8 years :rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha:
@nick_indian @SHAMK9 @Ayush

if Iran supports any groups in Pakistan is to counter saudi arabia

Dude, your mullahs can hardly afford to eat.
@Pakistanisage

@kalu_miah @JonAsad
@K-Xeroid
@Imran Khan
@BATMAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you kindly provide a solid proof to back your claim with? That the Saudis funded Pakistan's nuclear program?
Riyadh financed Pak Nuke program, stupid to expect Pakistan hasn't given few nukes to Saudis.

Saudis are pakistan's biggest donor, Pakistan would do anything for Saudis.

Not true, these are called economic-packages, Pakistan can ask KSA for anything, mad?

Donations are something different. We make donations to all countries including Japan, and yours.

Iranian racism, and supremacy is well-known and documented. Don't blame the PA if they didn't consider them Muslims :lol:
Our nukes guard us only
Hello hobo, do you have any evidence of the Saudi funding of our Nuclear program?

Ever heard of Sipah-e-Mohammed ? - They created a mini state in a Punjab district in the 1990s with all of their funding coming from the 'Holy Ayatollah' - Until , most of their leaders were tracked and killed by ISI.

Sellouts should be exterminated with no mercy.

Thanks for the kind compliment :smitten: we try to do our best when it comes to :pakistan:

I'm only mad at you know who...
Unlike Iran, Saudi support for extremism in Pakistan is done by individuals and unlike Iran they have made concrete efforts to curb the flow of money to Madrassas with many of their citizens behind bars. Unlike Iran, they have cooperated with our anti terror ops,where many of their citizens were arrested and handed to the GIP [Saudi Intelligence Agency] - and they were punished.

Unlike Iran, Saudis have supported Pakistan, every step of the way at every critical juncture of history. Our position is that we won't be a partisan in any gulf conflict but we will extend our help if requested or needed critically to Saudis.

Some people are gullible enough to buy a story like this. Just like some people - dreaming all days and nights - about capturing someone else's land.

I'm not worried about the US much ;), But, Actually, no one is more concerned about KSA's mask of ambiguity on this topic than the Republic of Iran.

I believe you fallow PressTV regularly right? A few months ago, there was an article being published about " Saudi Arabia arrests two Iranian-connected spy cells "

this news didn't contain vital pieces of information about the actual activities of the cells, we know - as a matter of fact - that Iran was trying to gather human-developed information about some facilities that may be related to nuclear military-related facilities within KSA.

Funnily enough, the whole operation was born dead since day 1, as these two cells themselves had Saudi officers :rofl: Nice try though ;).

We wish you all the best :) I'm a trillion percent sure that Iran isn't willing to commit suicide, they just want to acquire these weapons to guarantee the survival of current regime.

LoL, looks who's talking.

Who the hell are you to tell Pakistan to whom she should be friendly with?

:pop: Sadam's Republican Gurad was kicked out in less than 73 hours by the Saudi National Gurad.

And I quote

You on the other hand were dumped in gas for 8 years :rofl: :D :lol: :omghaha:
@nick_indian @SHAMK9 @Ayush

Dude, your mullahs can hardly afford to eat.
@Pakistanisage

@kalu_miah @JonAsad
@K-Xeroid
@Imran Khan
@BATMAN

Gulf states are providing valuable leadership of Sunni nations of the world. If needed Sunni countries should go together and crush the Shia menace, where ever it raises its ugly head with their proxy.

Pakistan don't need to sell its nukes, they are right next to Iran, all they need to do is point a few missiles with warheads towards Tehran as target.

Iranian people need to remove these racist Persian Imperialist Mullah's from power, only then Iranian people can breathe free, become a normal country and a responsible global citizen.

also can smell the Taqiyya regardless to the thousands of miles away that separating us. Just a hundred mile and something of our East Cost, there are fanatic turbans who 24/7 dream about resurrecting their " Ancient Empire " including the capturing of the two Holiest Cities to everyone who adheres to the Muslim faith, we know this very well, countermeasures had been taken since the birth of the "Islamic" Republic of Iran.

So , KSA is afraid Iran will do nuclear strike?????......lolz...better smell good coffee then taqqia. Coffee will wake you guys up, accusing others for taqiyya will ruin your mind. Holy places should be nuclear free zone, this argument remain stand still . If anything happen, Allah will send again " abbabiel " . Allah don t need " us " to protect Kabba. And please stop giving impression that Iran will do nuclear strike on Mecca and Madina. Even non Muslim respect the holy places of Muslim. Check India , where many saints came to preach Islam.

I'm not defending any of these groups. However I would like to have a neutral answer. Is the following information correct?

Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan (Urdu: سپاہ محمد پاکستان‎; English: Soldiers of Muhammad) is a Shia group formed in the early 1990s (the exact date of formation is unclear) as a response to sectarian violence against Pakistani Shia orchestrated by Wahabi Militant Deobandi movements such as Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (S.S.P) and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (L-e-J). On August 14, 2001, it was banned by President Pervez Musharraf as a terrorist organisation.

uring the 1980s, Zia-ul-Haq allowed and encouraged the Militant Wahabi Islamization of Pakistan. One of the organizations that arose in this period was the Sipah-e-Sahaba, a Wahabi Deobandi-supremacist militant group that considered the Shiite minority to be non-Muslim. The Wahabi Militia Sipah-e-Sahaba targeted Shiite mosques, community leaders, as well as Iranian visitors and diplomats.[1] They orchestrated the assassination of Iranian diplomat Sadiq Ganji in Lahore. They were also involved in the killing of Iranian Air Force cadets visiting Pakistan in the early 1990s, when sectarian attacks on Shiites in Pakistan were at their peak. Both acts occurred in the northern city of Rawalpindi and greatly disturbed contemporary Pakistan-Iran relations.
In response to this, Maulana Mureed Abbas Yazdani is believed to have formed Sipah-e-Muhammad as a splinter of the larger and more mainstream, Shiite political organization, Tehreek-e-Jaferia Pakistan (Movement of Shiites, Pakistan), since that organization was not encouraging a violent response to the Sipah-e-Sahaba's attacks.

So , KSA is afraid Iran will do nuclear strike?????......lolz...better smell good coffee then taqqia. Coffee will wake you guys up, accusing others for taqiyya will ruin your mind. Holy places should be nuclear free zone, this argument remain stand still . If anything happen, Allah will send again " abbabiel " . Allah don t need " us " to protect Kabba. And please stop giving impression that Iran will do nuclear strike on Mecca and Madina. Even non Muslim respect the holy places of Muslim. Check India , where many saints came to preach Islam.

Saudi Arabia has the right to arm itself. It is no one's business to tell us what should we do or not. Iran is an enemy of us and we will take whatever measurers to protect our people. Its not the Saudi problem that the international community failed to provide assurance in regard to Iran's nuclear ambition. Saudi arabia will not be a sitting duck Mr HADER, steps have been taken to ensure military edge.:wave:

Islamic bomb my arse-SA is protected by the U.S anyway it does not need us anyway pakistan made those nukes and suffered the sanctions and propaganda consequently nobody else did.The "ummah" doesn't deserve pakistan's protection it's bled for them enough.Nukes are for pakistan's defence alone everyone can f uck off if you think you will ever get your grubby hand on them.

Gulf states are providing valuable leadership of Sunni nations of the world. If needed Sunni countries should go together and crush the Shia menace, where ever it raises its ugly head with their proxy.

Pakistan don't need to sell its nukes, they are right next to Iran, all they need to do is point a few missiles with warheads towards Tehran as target.

Iranian people need to remove these racist Persian Imperialist Mullah's from power, only then Iranian people can breathe free, become a normal country and a responsible global citizen.

It's not any of your concern, Let only Iranian people decide about Iran, you better care about Bangladesh, but yet you are obsessed with Shias and spreading sectarian hatred among members.

Islamic bomb my arse-SA is protected by the U.S anyway it does not need us anyway pakistan made those nukes and suffered the sanctions and propaganda consequently nobody else did.The "ummah" doesn't deserve pakistan's protection it's bled for them enough.Nukes are for pakistan's defence alone everyone can f uck off if you think you will ever get your grubby hand on them.

I love your response :rofl:

Happy Independence Day bro :pakistan:

Bro,

There is nothing to worry, Pakistan has long history of professional nuclear experiences and has some sort of understanding to counter the threats. Whatever attack on Saudi Arabia, Pakistan would not turn their blind eyes or close their ears. Iran's scientists and software programs for peaceful nuclear has been threatened by virus and spy agency, which show us the lack of security. I do know that Iran's history has backstabbed Pakistan more, i.e Chahabar port, and friendly toward to India. If you think Iran has come closer to acheive nuclear, let's take a good look reality at how they made stealth drones, advanced stealth fighter Qaher, stealth helicopter, stealth S300, and hopefully advanced missiles, please keep in mind, nuclear weapons is more complex than these stealth machines. Not only this, Iran and Pakistan doesn't have military relations and people to people, I have meet Iranians which look completely different from us in mindsets, faith, characters, and mutual understanding.

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are deeply closer and I remember, the day of heavy earthquakes hit hard on Pakistan areas and homeless displaced, it is Saudi Arabia who quickly support the necessary funds by overnight and their honorable Prince expressed their sad feeling of what happen to Pakistan, Iran is nothing and useless except barking alot.

We shall continue to cooperate joint military and exercises regularly before we shall consider military option.

:)

Raptor,

Are we back on the military option, again?

Why do we have to go to war with a country of which its citizens are being tortured daily by the harshest sanctions of all time? And why do you have to go to war with a nation that more than half of its population hates us already? The very least thing we need is to radicalize the other half, instigating them against us.

Despite being oil-rich state, Iran can't even refine the basic products of its own crude oil, let alone developing her own military machine.

KSA has CATEGORICALLY been prepared for this moment long time ago. If the US and Israel don't want Iran to go nuclear then they should do whatever they need to do to prevent them from doing so, BUT NOT US.

I understand that aplenty of Pakistanis don't feel comfortable with a neighbor that's yet-to-be nuclear, but I don't think Iran will provoke Pakistan in anyway, which what matters to us the most.

For now, Iran is almost done, but they still encounter lots of technical issues, including developing an accurate delivery system, enhancing their enrichment capabilities. One of the most obstacle they face, When Russia agreed to help Iran by sending nuclear scientists and experts, Iran signed an agreement with the Russians that by the end of every year, Iran is obligated to ship the Plutonium to Moscow.

I fully appreciate your stand regarding KSA, I'm well-aware that the Pakistani people in general takes it personally.
@<a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=16626" target="_blank">RaptorRX707</a>

184520172655.jpg

What kind of missiles ? ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom