What's new

No, Pakistan Won’t Sell Saudi Arabia Nukes

:rofl: I am aware Aero haha! Hopefully the US learns, for its sake!

Nope, a guy with a hammer always smashes everything.....until mother nature lands the hammer on his own head.

People act as if Nukes are a packet of cigarette to just sell them so easily.
There is one country which is against the saudis getting nukes even more than Iran, and those are the Americans. You think the Americans will allow the saudis to have Nukes?

Iran if already does not have a nuke will eventually make them, for now, they are looking for high stockpile of Uranium and making more advance centrifuges underground plus heavy water reactors to make plutonium. Iran's budget go to missile+nuclear program. Now you can make all the excuses you want, but I think Iran's intention is very clear.

Regarding Pakistani giving nukes to saudis, if they do, Pakistan will make another nuclear enemy in the form of Iran. I personally don't think Pakistanis are so retarded to ever do such a thing, is the possibility of being severely sanctioned by international community and making a nuclear enemy next door worth giving saudis a nuke or two?

Pakistan will gain nothing from this move but have a lot to loose.

Relax- get some water.... no one is selling nukes to S.Araiba. We may protect them from any invasion, but thats a whole different story.

Nope, a guy with a hammer always smashes everything.....until mother nature lands the hammer on his own head.

Relax- get some water.... no one is selling nukes to S.Araiba. We may protect them from any invasion, but thats a whole different story.
Like you protected them when Saddam invaded? I think you're the one who is need to water and while you're there, apply some cold water your face and see if it helps. Pakistan needs to first deal with it's own problems before trying to have the Al saud family.

Who are you trying to save, the holy sites or the al saud family?

Like you protected them when Saddam invaded? I think you're the one who is need to water and while you're there, apply some cold water your face and see if it helps. Pakistan needs to first deal with it's own problems before trying to have the Al saud family.

Who are you trying to save, the holy sites or the al saud family?

What i meant is that we will at best extend a nuclear arc over them if that is needed. Its not our business if you or Iraqis, or you or Saudis slay each other. Pakistan is not and will not be a partisan in racist warfare.

What i meant is that we will at best extend a nuclear arc over them if that is needed. Its not our business if you or Iraqis, or you or Saudis slay each other. Pakistan is not and will not be a partisan in racist warfare.

So your nukes are to protect the al saud family. :disagree:

Your nukes are not doing so well in deterring the American from violating your sovereignty and droning many innocent people to death. Pakistan needs to do it's best to rid it's country of the Saudi ideology. Wherever the saudi attempt to spread their extremist form of Islam, then Iran will act as an anti-dote.

Before acting like a bodyguards for others, learn to secure your own nation first. Pakistani life should be worth 10000 x more to you than a member of the Al saud family.

Firstly, KSA has alway stood against the spread of the WMDs all across the world.
The only argument which is very much justifiable , KSA has all muslims " The most sacred places " . Who will attack em ?. It should be nuclear free zone .

I also can smell the Taqiyya regardless to the thousands of miles away that separating us. Just a hundred mile and something of our East Cost, there are fanatic turbans who 24/7 dream about resurrecting their " Ancient Empire " including the capturing of the two Holiest Cities to everyone who adheres to the Muslim faith, we know this very well, countermeasures had been taken since the birth of the "Islamic" Republic of Iran.

If ever any one attack holy places of muslims i think pakistani nukes will come into the game.

Well,

KSA doesn't own Mecca and Madina, they are everybody's, therefore, everyone of us is obligated to do what they have to do when the karma kicks in.

I understand you guys take this issue personally, I respect that :-)

Riyadh financed Pak Nuke program, stupid to expect Pakistan hasn't given few nukes to Saudis.

Saudis are pakistan's biggest donor, Pakistan would do anything for Saudis.

When has Pakistan bothered about backlash from international community and with Pakistan going more into China's lap there are more chances Pak would give Damm about international sanctions as they China to back them.

Riyadh financed Pak Nuke program, stupid to expect Pakistan hasn't given few nukes to Saudis.

When has Pakistan bothered about backlash from international community and with Pakistan going more into China's lap there are more chances Pak would give Damm about international sanctions as they China to back them.

You're talking as if Pakistan means so much to China that they would risk destroying their image worldwide over.
Believe it or not, in the long run, Indian will be more important to China than Pakistan.
Pakistan will receive harsh sanction, if you think China will use veto then think again ;)

Pakistan needs to deal with it's own problem first before offering anything to anyone.

So your nukes are to protect the al saud family. :disagree:

Your nukes are not doing so well in deterring the American from violating your sovereignty and droning many innocent people to death. Pakistan needs to do it's best to rid it's country of the Saudi ideology. Wherever the saudi attempt to spread their extremist form of Islam, then Iran will act as an anti-dote.

Before acting like a bodyguards for others, learn to secure your own nation first. Pakistani life should be worth 10000 x more to you than a member of the Al saud family.

Our nukes guard us only, not the house of Al-Saud. Pakistan doesn't operate on Saudi ideology, that is just the creation of your own brain. Iran is not an anti-dote , your country has exported the same amount of terrorism into Pakistan as the Saudis if not more. Stop taking yourself as a clean chit - 'emperor's got no pants on .'

Hello hobo, do you have any evidence of the Saudi funding of our Nuclear program?

Our nukes guard us only, not the house of Al-Saud. Pakistan doesn't operate on Saudi ideology, that is just the creation of your own brain. Iran is not an anti-dote , your country has exported the same amount of terrorism into Pakistan as the Saudis if not more. Stop taking yourself as a clean chit - 'emperor's got no pants on .'

You just contradicted yourself :lol:

You said "we will at best extend a nuclear arc over them if that is needed" and now you say your nukes are your own.
You need make your mind up.
Yes, the terrorists which blow people up every few days are people Iran funds.

You just contradicted yourself :lol:

You said "we will at best extend a nuclear arc over them if that is needed" and now you say your nukes are your own.

That depends on the type of war. As i said we will let you slay each other, and won't poke our nose in until really needed.

You need make your mind up.

You do.

Yes, the terrorists which blow people up every few days are people Iran funds.

Yes, there is an organization called 'Tehreek-e-Nifza e Fiqah e Jafriya' - which wants to 'Impose ayatollaism' in Pakistan, it has two terrorist outfits and is behind the killing of hundreds of innocent Pakistanis throughout the 80's and the 90's. It was started when the 'holy revolution' in Iran , was ought to be 'exported' to other Muslim countries, its funded by your govt. They would be roaming free, had it not been for our intelligence to hunt and kill all wannabe ayatollah boomers. As i said 'The emperor has no cloths on.' - Your govt exports its 'version of Islam' in Pakistan exactly as Saudis do theirs.

That depends on the type of war. As i said we will let you slay each other, and won't poke our nose in until really needed.

You do.

Yes, there is an organization called 'Tehreek-e-Nifza e Fiqah e Jafriya' - which wants to 'Impose ayatollaism' in Pakistan, it has two terrorist outfits and is behind the killing of hundreds of innocent Pakistanis throughout the 80's and the 90's, when the 'holy revolution' was ought to be 'exported' to other Muslim countries, its funded by your govt. As i said 'The emperor has no cloths on.'
You need to stick to your job as a mod and not get involved which such discussions. You clearly have difficulty.
You need to "poke your nose" in Pakistan itself and defend yourselves.

What is Ironic here is that on one hand you admit saudis are funding terrorists in Pakistan and on the other you don't rule out helping them when they need help. :disagree:

You need to stick to your job as a mod and not get involved which such discussions. You clearly have difficulty.
You need to "poke your nose" in Pakistan itself and defend yourselves.

What is Ironic here is that on one hand you admit saudis are funding terrorists in Pakistan and on the other you don't rule out helping them when they need help. :disagree:

Unlike Iran, Saudi support for extremism in Pakistan is done by individuals and unlike Iran they have made concrete efforts to curb the flow of money to Madrassas with many of their citizens behind bars. Unlike Iran, they have cooperated with our anti terror ops,where many of their citizens were arrested and handed to the GIP [Saudi Intelligence Agency] - and they were punished.

Unlike Iran, Saudis have supported Pakistan, every step of the way at every critical juncture of history. Our position is that we won't be a partisan in any gulf conflict but we will extend our help if requested or needed critically to Saudis.

a doctor from dikhan was picked by agencies and after that we came to know he was recieving payments from iran and distributing it in shia's of dikhan to kill ahle sunnat scholors to make unrest. look at dikhan before 2011 and look at dikhan after 2011 he was arrested arrested in 2011 his.

Unlike Iran, Saudi support for extremism in Pakistan is done by individuals and unlike Iran they have made concrete efforts to curb the flow of money to Madrassas with many of their citizens behind bars. Unlike Iran, they have cooperated with our anti terror ops,where many of their citizens were arrested and handed to the GIP [Saudi Intelligence Agency] - and they were punished.

Unlike Iran, Saudis have supported Pakistan, every step of the way at every critical juncture of history. Our position is that we won't be a partisan in any gulf conflict but we will extend our help if requested or needed critically to Saudis.

It seems to me like your head is filled with too much anti-Iran propaganda. Rest assured, Iran would not make it's neighbors unstable, if Iran supports any groups in Pakistan is to counter saudi arabia and destroy their wahabi ideology which is the cause of unrest in Pakistan. You are naive if you think, saudis are trying to help you. Saudi arabia is largest supporter of these extremist terrorists in the world.
It seems you are too brainwashed. Believe whatever you want. If it makes you feel better, see Iran as your enemy, a country which wants to destroy Pakistan and Saudis are your saviors. Do it and see if Iran actually cares.

Saudis are our friends..:) we have no differences..thats y they always support us unlike Iran..
Although Iran is friendly nation as well.
to some extent Iran is also responsible for some of the terror attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom