What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you playing idea, like I said, I still can remain patient on the relationship between China and India, I even impressed myself, ha ha

almost every countries recognize Kashmir as a disputed territory.is india planning to intimidate them one by one.....

when you say every country..I assume you know the names of atleast few of those countries..please mention them and enlighten us...:angel:

You say in "addition to tiananmen" every thing is false..and then u say "tiananmen" is also false. I'm unable to understand it sir...hmm..maybe coz i'm ignorant :)

In addition to ignorance, not your eyes, there are some tragedies that took place in Beijing, but there is no killing in tiananmen this location. I suggest you take your eyes on the BBS.

at this critical time in india's development it would be a major misfortune if the maoists conducted a massive terrorist attack in New Delhi, possibly paralyzing the Indian capital.

In addition to ignorance, not your eyes, there are some tragedies that took place in Beijing, but there is no killing in tiananmen this location. I suggest you take your eyes on the BBS.
sir...with due respect...i didnot understand your post. Kindly dont get offended :)

That pic was just a reminder to your countrymens post..!

I am not the one who start mud throwing..!

And yeah about Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, uighur Massacre, Tibetian protest crush ...etc ,,etc are well knows facts...

The only one who is making fool of himself is you only...:coffee:

You do not have the facts, what you advise? You would like to remind ccp are innocent?

at this critical time in india's development it would be a major misfortune if the maoists conducted a massive terrorist attack in New Delhi, possibly paralyzing the Indian capital.

Moaist terrorists attacking Delhi is as vague as ltte attacking beijing.

yes it would be....but since you are so concerned about india..let me assure you..nothing such is gonna happen, cause few hudred maoists that still alive,are on a run, saving their lives...i know its heart breaking for many...but thats the truth my friend. :cheers:

True or false, that all things will happen in the real effect, if there is a full-scale confrontation that really will play a role, false has no effect, all you really understand the reality?

:lol:

They cant even attack a tier II/III city like Ranchi, Indore forget about metros. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom