What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need to argue that Tibet wants Freedom?
See for yourself.

Some of their protest slogans are in Hindi like "Hame Aazadi chahiye(We want freedom)" etc.People protesting against Wen Jaioboi visit in Delhi

It should be simple.
We ll treat J&K just like China treats Tibet.

Last edited by a moderator:
so ?? does that mean they are capable of attacking delhi and stoppingthe development process of India ?? lol..searching about it is better than commenting without having any knowledge about it.
and BTW..why dont you guys forgetthe current condition of the movement....there was a big tibetan movement in the past against China..and still many peope support it..so does that mean today they can inflict any damage to your country ?? its the same case with maoists..everyday..they are decreasing.

Do you think there is no impact to India's economic development? Then I was surprised.

Do we need to argue that Tibet wants Freedom?
See for yourself.
YouTube - Tibetans protest against visiting Chinese PM

Some of their protest slogans are in Hindi like "Hame Aazadi chahiye(We want freedom)" etc.People protesting against Wen Jaioboi visit in Delhi

It should be simple.
We ll treat J&K just like China treats Tibet.

If you want to suggest China to support a Indian-occupied Kashmir's exile government in Beijing. I certainly agree.

If you want to suggest China to support a Indian-occupied Kashmir's exile government in Beijing. I certainly agree.

I don't get you!

Is Tibet yours?
Yes or No?
If yes then Kashmir is entirely ours.
If no then we ll think
;)

He wants to say stop caring about India's maoist insurgency prob and concentrate on topic..

whoever wrote this news was simply trying to please the indian with claptrap,it's not gonna help to enhance the relationship but will only leads to verbal battle。pakistan is china's best friend,of course china’s stance will always be tendentious

5 pages....

indian member say:we support chinese separatists

chinese member reply:we support indian separatists

indian exaggerate tiananmen incident

chinese remind indian 2million dead babies every year

meaningless discussion

Last edited:
whoever wrote this report was simply trying to please the indian with claptrap,it's not gonna help to enhance the relationship but will only leads to verbal battle。pakistan is china's best friend,of course china’s stance will always be tendentious

5 pages....

indian member say:we support chinese separatists

chinese member reply:we support indian separatists

indian exaggerate tiananmen incident

chinese remind indian 200million dead babies every year

meaningless discussion

200million dead babies every year

actually they are 200 billion:lol::lol::lol:

Do you think there is no impact to India's economic development? Then I was surprised.

are you pretending not to understand....or just that you are ademnet on proving something which is not true ??

its a social problem, which is consuming state welath just like any such problem would consume in any ther state...the scale of Indian economic growth is to large to be compared by the petty impact that this issue has on state wealth consumption. in what easier language can I explain this to you ??

There was a supplement with Hindustan Times today named "Business,Infrastructure"
The title was "India :Economic Powerhouse"
India right now is being taken as China in 2003-04.
The recent $1trillion infra budget is the biggest in itself,never taken in such a huge amount by another nation.
It really provided useful info,but as it was a supplement their is no online link to it.
So there are going to be no problems with the Indian economy in the near future,especially when economists like Strauss Kahn,Chief of IMF terms India as an "Economic powerhouse" already.

are you pretending not to understand....or just that you are ademnet on proving something which is not true ??

its a social problem, which is consuming state welath just like any such problem would consume in any ther state...the scale of Indian economic growth is to large to be compared by the petty impact that this issue has on state wealth consumption. in what easier language can I explain this to you ??

If this is your point of view, then I misunderstood, but I want to tell you not to underestimate the Maoist movement, personal recommendations.

If this is your point of view, then I misunderstood, but I want to tell you not to underestimate the Maoist movement, personal recommendations.

I will tell you,not to underestimate Tibetan's movement,personal recommendations

thanks for the advice...but we know our job.

Nobody is, its working on two fronts, one by involving armed forces in the conflict
and second by bringing in development in the affected areas. Economic development will solve this problem in the coming decade.

The problem is of the existing Maoists, who are not being reasonable because they have killed, hence do not want to face legal ramifications of their actions

I have seen some media clips from indian media very negative coverage to the Chinese premier visit. :angry:

China needs to understand that indians only understand the language of "danda" (stick).

Show them Danda in UNSC
Do not support their role in A'stan like Turkey did.
Give more stapled visa to Kashmir citizens.
and many more.

Last edited:

my friend ,i think your posts have given them the wrong impression that chinese really care about india's "one china" statement 。。。。

Last edited:
I have seen some media clips from indian media very negative coverage to the Chinese premier visit. :angry:

China needs to understand that indians only understand the language of "danda" (stick).

Show them Danda in UNSC
Do not support their role in A'stan like Turkey did.
Give more stapled visa to Kashmir citizens.
and many more.

and appoint u as an ambassador to china.world has lot of tensions:azn: to think.let see who will get danda and who is tasting danda after doing more:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom