What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be Indians thought they worth a WW-3:D

exactly, now they are !!!!!

you along with Chinese dragon keep proving me right again and again AND Chinese dragon, i onder why did you even asked the question....:lol:

Just like you did it in 1971?

Sino-Pakistan relations have been the strongest since 2001. :azn:

If India attacks Pakistan nowadays, they would be directly threatening China's interests, namely the Karakorum highway and Gwadar port.

Cutting us off from Gwadar port, and putting the Karakorum highway and our pipelines at risk... would be tantamount to a declaration of war.

In hindsight, Pakistan was very clever to get Chinese investment in Pakistan's Northern areas.

In winter ,military mobility in that region is very expensive or to the most foolish.

China send airstrikes as far as i can tell.

Missiles and guide rockets will be a better choice for the first strike.

let's also bring Russia, USA and others more to make it more entertainment. :lol:

Sino-Pakistan relations have been the strongest since 2001. :azn:

If India attacks Pakistan, they would be directly threatening China's interests, namely the Karakorum highway and Gwadar port.

Cutting us off from Gwadar port, and putting the Karakorum highway and our pipelines at risk... would be tantamount to a declaration of war.

Pakistan was clever to get Chinese investment in Pakistan's Northern areas. :D

And you are basing your theory neither on the basis of history, nor on the basis of any battle plan revelations from your army.. but on your own assumptions.

PS : do what you can, we are ready for you.;)

PS : do what you can, we are ready for you.;)

You're ready for a two-front war with both China and Pakistan?

I doubt it, but as long as you don't attack Pakistan (in retaliation for another Mumbai attack, or in some other theoretical future scenario) then no one has to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom