What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
U better use EPIC made in by india for indians..
u can type every indian language u want...
u don't need to depend on google..
go here
Epic - The first-ever web browser for India. The world's only sidebar apps browser.

Thanks for the info, but the only reason I even stopped using dedicated Indian language transliteration software(which I had installed on my computer) was that except for extremely rare cases, Google transliterate allows me to do the same thing without the need to install anything.

It was this ease of use, and platform independence that made me choose it over the rest.

however, with non-English URL's now becoming a reality..im sure te future will have even more options for non-English language based stuff.

Internationalized domain name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yep and in the end, he won without firing single shot...well..just one. :D

LOL you're right actually....

It is not just him that won, but anyone who has an interest in seeing Chinese and Indian members fight each other has won too. And it only took one post...

Yeah! Started by a very respected member and flamed by even more respected ones, including one certain suck up who has recently lost all respect whatsoever.

let's just hope, that's not me. :D

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

LOL you're right actually....

It is not just him that won, but anyone who has an interest in seeing Chinese and Indian members fight each other has won too. And it only took one post...

right and unfortunately.

By " western " , if you mean skimpy ? , god bless u.
Change is the nature of being and the way we dress changes depending upon the changes in sensitivities of the society . The sari of the early 1900 's which the mothers and sisters of the subcontinent all used to wear was again not the original form of the sari . Infact there is no original forrm of the sari. Different designs , different cuts and different styles of wearing them , thru out the country thru out the ages.
And you please stay safe in your tent house.

You should ask this from your bharti member who was saying Chinese culture has become western.

and please you should stay safe in your toilet-less straw house.

Our tent is better than your semi naked sari making women like a flesh market.

Hope next time you close your mouth and think before you open it for dribbling BS.

Come back to the TOPIC. That is bharat is whining after failing to get any concession on Kashmir from China :china::china:

You should ask this from your bharti member who was saying Chinese culture has become western.

i can't believe that's coming from woman mouth.

wtf..we practically invented the toilet. Indoor toilets have nothing to do with being "western" ;) Just a consequence of urbanization and income levels.

stop using sarcasm. it will only flame more. :pop:

Oops! But that's why he logs in. :lol: Cmon man don't be cruel to CD. You're trying to kill the very reason for which he posts on PDF.

I can see it from reading this thread, World War 3.

Nato, India, US, Japan, S.Korea vs N.Korea, Pakistan, China

Ahhaaa here we go!

bhutto-indra-benazir.jpg

Oops! What's that?

Isn't that Pakistan Ki Beti wearing a semi-naked sari looking like a flesh Market? :cheesy:

India should sign a pact with S.Korea and Japan, to defend each other if attack by another country, mainly N.Korea and China.

India should sign a pact with S.Korea and Japan, to defend each other if attack by another country, mainly N.Korea and China.

The problem is that Japan and South Korea were never much interested in India, and certainly won't fight on their behalf. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom