What's new

No mention of ‘One China’ is New Delhi reply to Beijing for its silence on J&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not in the foreseeable future, I'd say.

Yes but look at the recent development between India and Japan because of China.

USA will get involved too, India can deal with Pakistan, S.Korea can deal with N.Korea and Japan, USA on China.

Yes but look at the recent development between India and Japan because of China.

USA will get involved too, India can deal with Pakistan, S.Korea can deal with N.Korea and Japan, USA on China.

a. We're not yet in a position, economically speaking, to alienate anyone.

b. As long as we think we can do a balancing act, why not?

India should just try and remain neutral for as long as possible, grow economically for at least another 15-20 years before taking sides.

If there is a war in the subcontinent, it will be a repeat of the many previous wars that have already occurred.

I.e. No outside interference. Just China, India and Pakistan.

(Apart from that time in 1971, when the USA sent a carrier group to intimidate India, in support of Pakistan.)

If there is a war in the subcontinent, it will be a repeat of the many previous wars that have already occurred.

I.e. No outside interference. Just China, India and Pakistan.

(Apart from that time in 1971, when the USA sent a carrier group to intimidate India, in support of Pakistan.)

i completely disagree with your statement.
but anyways, it's your point of view. :D

And what will mighty China send, O ye dear CD? considering that mighty China doesn't have an aircraft carrier yet.:azn:

i completely disagree with your statement.
but anyways, it's your point of view. :D

Why do you think there would be outside interference now, despite the many many wars that have already occurred in the subcontinent?

And what will mighty China send, O ye dear CD? considering that mighty China doesn't have an aircraft carrier yet.:azn:

If there is another India-Pakistan war, then China will just move a large amount of forces to the border with Arunachal Pradesh, forcing India to pull their forces off the Western front with Pakistan, and relocate them to the Eastern front.

If India directly attacked Pakistan, then in that situation, we should protect our ally Pakistan.

If there is another India-Pakistan war, then China will just move a large amount of forces to the border with Arunachal Pradesh, forcing India to pull their forces off the Western front with Pakistan. In case of an offensive by China into India's Eastern front.

Just like you did it in 1971?

If there is another India-Pakistan war, then China will just move a large amount of forces to the border with Arunachal Pradesh, forcing India to pull their forces off the Western front with Pakistan.

No cost at all. :azn:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm soooooooooo scared ye dear CD!

What will puny India do? :cry::cry:

Why do you think there would be outside interference now, despite the many many wars that have already occurred in the subcontinent?

why..?? because China is the second largest economy and only she can counter the current superpower USA, so US will interfere directly or indirectly.

besides, times have changed. in the past, all those nations participating were not as strong as they are now!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

If there is another India-Pakistan war, then China will just move a large amount of forces to the border with Arunachal Pradesh, forcing India to pull their forces off the Western front with Pakistan, and relocate them to the Eastern front.

If India directly attacked Pakistan, then in that situation, we should protect our ally Pakistan.

one more reason why outside interference!!!

In winter ,military mobility in that region is very expensive or to the most ,foolish.

China can send airstrikes as far as i can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom