What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

smelly curries? As if Chinese cuisine is best in the world.

Its about whatever smell you are used to. For example I can't stand the smell of parmesan cheese, or dried fish, for others its food. Similarly we might be accustomed to the smell of curry, but for people who are not used to it, smell of curry can be pretty rank.

Going by that logic say a certain nationality is notorious for churning out terrorists, so discrimination against the nationality is fair?

Indians should realize that riots are only possible in India. Singapore is not the place for it. You know kill a few muslims. Call them BD immigrant. India is the place to do it. Not Singapore.

As per your logic Pakistanis always get convicted for terrorism so discriminating against them is reasonable? Dont let the hate blind you man.
Its not discimination as such as its decision of individual houseowners and not govt. I should be able to decide who I rent my property to, I said same when mumbai muslims cried discrimination. @Areesh

Its about whatever smell you are used to. For example I can't stand the smell of parmesan cheese, or dried fish, for others its food. Similarly we might be accustomed to the smell of curry, but for people who are not used to it, smell of curry can be pretty rank.

Who on earth hates Parmesan :cry::cry::cry:

you are Racist towards Italians.

Since Pakistanis like @Areesh were condoning this discrimination, bringing Pakistanis into the picture was necessary to drive the point home

Pakistanis don't riot. Also Indians don't have discrimination that Pakistanis face because of terrorism by a very few individuals. In the same manner I also don't have any issue with this policy. Indians should not be rented houses in Singapore.

Now preach the same to Pakistani fanatics who want to establish their shariah in Britain :sarcastic:

I never supported them. Had a very intense debate with one of them when he came back to Pakistan. Buzz off

Frankly speaking without any offence to Indian members..... i had some Indian students renting one of my flats, after they moved out, it cost me around 5000 pounds to have it refurbished.

Sign of a loser is who talk personal about him to score a point on a discussion forum.

The kind of time you spend here trolling doesn't show you have a job or even equity to spend on any refurbishment.

The curries Indians cook are same what Pakistanis cook.

Hypocrites like you will jump the gun even after reading a heading if a Muslim is denied a renal property in India but here you are an OP to put Indians in a bad light who for any reason are victim of this discrimination.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom