What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

Well I have lived in Singapore...Majority of the Singaporenas do not like foreigners. Now "Indians" in general means the "desi" population

You are right, your non obsessive desire to discuss objectively this great issue that bothers you so much was truly misunderstood LOL!
Any wonder you display 7 -ves for your nonsensical efforts....on the contrary such news is right down your ally as reportedly Indians practice same discriminations against Africans and even Muslims.

Stupid article , yes there are some people who are not willing to rent but not all . Yes we do heavy cooking and we like it , now go cry like baby :lol: These same people go to Indian Restaurant to eat this "Curry " .

Atleast , we bloody don't eat this

SG-CrocodilePaw_inline.jpg

Crocodile paws

bizarre_ss_singapore_002_596x334.jpg

Shark Head

Frankly speaking without any offence to Indian members..... i had some Indian students renting one of my flats, after they moved out, it cost me around 5000 pounds to have it refurbished.

I too had to refurbish my flat after i rented it to Pakistanis , costed me almost 20,000 Pounds .

(Imaginary people and Imaginary Refurbishment.) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

was a neighbour to a malay family house, you must smell the dry fish which they ll do every day...
Dry smelly fish? Yuk! But if you ever visit a Malay fish market, you should.....

images

:bad:

@Windjammer
I am quite fascinated that a thread on percived toxicity of Indian curries makes it to "Discussions related to the changing world environment, strategic issues, and important political changes in the world." on an respectable International forum.... Go Curry!

Stupid article , yes there are some people who are not willing to rent but not all . Yes we do heavy cooking and we like it , now go cry like baby :lol: These same people go to Indian Restaurant to eat this "Curry " .

Atleast , we bloody don't eat this

SG-CrocodilePaw_inline.jpg

Crocodile paws

bizarre_ss_singapore_002_596x334.jpg

Shark Head

I too had to refurbish my flat after i rented it to Pakistanis , costed me almost 20,000 Pounds .

(Imaginary people and Imaginary Refurbishment.) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

I have highlighted it for your benefit.

@Windjammer
I am quite fascinated that a thread on percived toxicity of Indian curries makes it to "Discussions related to the changing world environment, strategic issues, and important political changes in the world." on an respectable International forum.... Go Curry!
@sandy_3126
Your contribution is thus well appreciated......amazingly we don't read such high moral comments when certain nationals open threads if so much as a Pakistani policeman strikes a Chinese person.....Flag it away.

Sensible decision by Singapore.
even if they discriminate against chinese too? btw its not govt decision.. :lol:

Many online home rental websites in Singapore include the words "No Indians, no People's Republic of China (PRC)", which is sometimes followed by the word "sorry", leading to increasing rental discrimination in the city.

Trolling aside, curry food and small carpeted units/apartments just don't go together. Once the smell of curry gets into the carpet, its very hard to get rid of, perhaps the only way is to get the carpet changed.

Carpeting is unusual in SG, its tropical you see.

Back
Top Bottom