What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

Don't invent story agarbatti smells same like perfumes of rose or jasmine or lavender. Exhaust fan! is it even the part of your Pakistani culture, can every household in Pakistan afford it. :omghaha::omghaha: You forgetting why you guys are referred as daalkor. :laugh:
incense sticks smells bad to Pakistani.. onion breath is their favorate perfume

Really, aren't used to it when you lit whole packet together.

you are trolling now..

incense sticks smells bad to Pakistani.. onion breath is their favorate perfume

you are like that girl who when went to area of fishermen, after her marriage in that community, had problem with smell of fish.. she couldn't stand it and always complained about it to her mother... after sometime she got used to it and stopped complaining about that... one day her mother asked, "Now days, you don't complain about smell of fish".. her reply was.. "Oh.. that I ended from the area".. :lol:

Last edited:
American or a Brit one.
Were the English teachers mostly Americans ?

ESF (British).

The English teachers were about evenly divided between British and Americans. A lot of Welsh too, for some strange reason.

Maybe that explains why I sometimes alternate from British to American spelling. "Favor" vs "favour". Both are correct anyway.

ESF (British).

The English teachers were about evenly divided between British and Americans. A lot of Welsh too, for some strange reason.

Maybe that explains why I sometimes alternate from British to American spelling. "Favor" vs "favour". Both are correct anyway.
ESF ??

Any reason why most mainlanders and recently HKer's prefer American curriculum then the British one.

OMG so you're one of those kids that were driven around by chauffeurs, served breakfast by a butler and used to wipe their hands clean with a $100 bill after dining at Lung King Heen ! :o:
Never knew eating at Lung King Heen is considered chic.

subway, Chinese or east Asian food corners
you are trolling now..

you are like that girl who when went to area of fishermen, after her marriage in that community, had problem with smell of fish.. she couldn't stand it and always complained about it to her mother... after sometime she got used to it and stopped complaining about that... one day her mother asked, "Now days, you don't complain about smell of fish".. her reply was.. "Oh.. that I ended from the area".. :lol:

to be very honest with you I cant stand stench of seafood..ladies even vomit if by chance they go to sea food section... incence sticks are made of rose, lavender and other good smelling flowers necters. majority of humankind consider flowers as pleasemt smelling n only an idiot will call smell of flower stench and smell of Chinese food or a subway sub as pleasent.

TUJBAUJL1flower.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom