What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

No. Indians generally don't add as much oil.

Not just that, the cooking process is also different. If you go to the Karim's in old Delhi, you will get an idea of what I am talking about. It is very close to what Pakistani restaurants serve.
1546279_633120606755306_756235582_n.jpg

It's common sense dramaqueen. If smelly food was the only issue Pakistanis would face similar problems. But then, there is a reason why you are known as the dramaqueen here.
Well desperate Dorothy, it's not exactly my claim or accusations, is it, but then being desperate is not without reason.

I'm trying to make a point with FattyAcids and since he obviously can't be swayed on anything I was hoping maybe you could at least see the light with my point.

In the end, English proficiency has nothing to do with elitism.

Just look at the super-rich Chinese, or the Chinese political leaders to see what I mean.

Their English is absolutely atrocious. Yet all of them are far more "elite" than I can ever hope to be.

I can speak English because I went to an International school in Hong Kong, no more and no less. Only in my dreams will I ever be as "elite" as any of the people I mentioned above, and those guys can't speak English.

Oh my god you still feel that somebody doing assembly line work still must be too stupid to be able to grasp English.

Wow!

LOL, I'm afraid your reasoning skill is below that of an assembly line worker.
Read my post again, give yourself a day or two.
I said assembly worker, not "anybody who works in manufacturing" See how bad your reasoning skill is? :rofl:

trust me Indians stink like $h!t.. one of my neighbors were Indian family and jeez.. every other night they used to burn 'agarbatti' and cook some curry.. whole corridor would become hell .. i had to change my apartment.. this is universal problem..

Jeez how thick are you :woot:

Why are the Japanese and Koreans and stuff call North East Asians then, shouldn't they be called North Asian.

Northeast Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Give @Fattyacids some link for Chinese government website to prove some entity called North-East Asia exists, leave wikipedia he will even not believe links from popular newspapers including the newspaper run by Chinese people from Taiwan or Singapore.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif

trust me Indians stink like $h!t.. one of my neighbors were Indian family and jeez.. every other night they used to burn 'agarbatti' and cook some curry.. whole corridor would become hell .. i had to change my apartment.. this is universal problem..

Yes, you don't eat curry, all you do munching hummus and falafel whole day.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif

Frankly I dont 've much knowledge when it comes to Chinese.All I know is that Hong Kong is still a special administrative district and will remain so for 50years.
But what would happen after that???

Yes we are a Special Administrative Region of the PRC. Which means we have full autonomy to govern ourselves (with the exception of defence and foreign relations).

What will happen after that? We will have the same system as the Mainland does.

In my personal opinion, I have far greater faith in the Beijing leadership than I do with our corrupt local politicians in Hong Kong. The last elections for Chief Executive were a complete disgrace, I prefer the Mainland system any day.

Give @Fattyacids some link for Chinese government website to prove some entity called North-East Asia exists, leave wikipedia he will even not believe links from popular newspapers including the newspaper run by Chinese people from Taiwan or Singapore.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif

Yes, you don't eat curry, all you do munching hummus and falafel whole day.
gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif
we cook curry.. but with exhaust fan on and loban / agarbatti off :haha:

In the end, English proficiency has nothing to do with elitism.

Just look at the super-rich Chinese, or the Chinese political leaders to see what I mean.

Their English is absolutely atrocious. Yet all of them are far more "elite" than I can ever hope to be.

I can speak English because I went to an International school in Hong Kong, no more and no less. Only in my dreams will I ever be as "elite" as any of the people I mentioned above, and those guys can't speak English.

I feel that not learning any non-Chinese language and carrying a hired translator is considered some kind of elite culture in China.

LOL, I'm afraid your reasoning skill is below that of an assembly line worker.
Read my post again, give yourself a day or two.

I say assembly line you say assembly line and now you pull a single "manufacturing" reference as your "out".

Whatever...

we cook curry.. but with exhaust fan on and loban / agarbatti off :haha:

Don't invent story agarbatti smells same like perfumes of rose or jasmine or lavender. Exhaust fan! is it even the part of your Pakistani culture, can every household in Pakistan afford it. :omghaha::omghaha: You forgetting why you guys are referred as daalkor. :laugh:

gigglesmile.gif
gigglesmile.gif

As always, you can't wait to show case your stupidity. Wiki, blog and newspapers are your information source, which explains why you got your *** whooped repeatedly in countless thread. Here's one more, Wiki has a comprehensive page on East Asia too.

East Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's wikipedia, professor indic:rofl:

Jeez how thick are you :woot:

Why are the Japanese and Koreans and stuff call North East Asians then, shouldn't they be called North Asian.

Northeast Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I live with firangis. Got used to calling Sabji as curry :(

I have always called and heard it as roti, I get some bizarre feeling when I hear the word chapati. :mad:

As always, you can't wait to show case your stupidity. Wiki, blog and newspapers are all you source of information, you had repeatedly been owned in countless thread. Here 's one more, Wiki has a comprehensive page on East Asia too. :omghaha:

East Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try academic source, dumbo

But you too have posted wikipedia, post some government website to prove there is something called East Asia. :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom