What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

My reasoning skills? You take stupid to a new level! I'm white and married to a Chinese national (now US citizen) and you spend like 10 pages calling me an Indian!!!!

You then basically say you can guarantee 100% that anybody who works in manufacturing has zero chance of understanding English.

I tell you my even my nephew who is like 8 can speak English fine and my wife obviously learned it in school too...long long ago.

No wonder she took her PhD and left!

Here you and some other guys on this forum speak English fine.
Do you feel you were taught that in college or do you believe your IQ is far above somebody in manufacturing and their's is too low to comprehend anything but the most basic of skills.

But you kept spilling curry in your posts :lol:

I said assembly worker, not "anybody who works in manufacturing" See how bad your reasoning skill is? :rofl:

no we eat curry but we dont add a pound of turmeric in every food
only one time in my life I went to Indian restaurant with my college roommate who was praising vegi thali restaurant in Pittsburgh, so one day I said lets go...well it was the funniest thing i ever seen in my life, 8 tiny cups had spoonful vegetable salan each. I couldnt taste the difference from one to the other all were colored yellow with turmeric, with 2 chappatis. I was so angry at him for taking me there, an hour drive for this!! on the way back to campus we stopped at McD's just to fill the rest 3/4 of my stomach.
lolz:tongue:

But they are in the USA right?

So it makes sense that they would learn English, either before going, or after arriving, or likely both.

They are still in Inner Mongolia.

Just because you and he have the ability to speak English doesn't mean it is because of some IQ that someone in manufacturing certain does not possess.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who enjoys having the dramaqueen around? Some of his antics are very amusing, like an unpaid joker. :lol:

Ouch!!!
Hey desperate Dorothy, it seems that words of an individual are more credible to you than the media....something to the effect of....any port in a storm. .... doesn't changes the ground realities. !!

no we eat curry but we dont add a pound of turmeric in every food
only one time in my life I went to Indian restaurant with my college roommate who was praising vegi thali restaurant in Pittsburgh, so one day I said lets go...well it was the funniest thing i ever seen in my life, 8 tiny cups had spoonful vegetable salan each. I couldnt taste the difference from one to the other all were colored yellow with turmeric, with 2 chappatis. I was so angry at him for taking me there, an hour drive for this!! on the way back to campus we stopped at McD's just to fill the rest 3/4 of my stomach.

That's was indeed a bad restaurant, we only add small amount of turmeric in food. Many restaurants have habit of using food colour in their curries.

Well technically they are East Asians too, South East Asians and you guys are North East Asians :P And there is no written rule per say, just individual bias and discrimination.

This is the most retarded post. Southeast Asian is a subset of South. If they are technically East Asians, the proper term would be Eastsouth Asians. :omghaha:

If houses are not on rent for Indians in Singapore, then Our Airspace too is not on rent for the Singapore Air Force. :p::P

That's was indeed a bad restaurant, we only add small amount of turmeric in food. Many restaurants have habit of using food colour in their curries.
but what's the logic in placing small portions of different food items together with one chappati? we cant enjoy any one of them completely no?

But you kept spilling curry in your posts :lol:

I said assembly worker, not "anybody who works in manufacturing" See how bad your reasoning skill is? :rofl:

Oh my god you still feel that somebody doing assembly line work still must be too stupid to be able to grasp English.

Wow!

same name foods taste totally different in Indian and Pakistani restaurant, some of out food also use the same name as middle eastern but that doesnt mean they taste the same...example kofta is Turkish disk so is kobab but taste totally different

Let's be honest. I have been to a lot of Pakistani restaurants. The food is as spicy as at any north Indian non-veg restaurant, if not more; the only difference is that you people add more oil. If Indian food leaves behind residual smell (which it does) I am pretty sure Pakistani food would too.

They are still in Inner Mongolia.

That would be unusual, but not unbelievable either.

Due to the sheer number of Chinese people, you will certainly be able to find some Chinese who can speak English with a degree of fluency, but the point is that it is not common. My experience living in Hong Kong my entire life, as well as regularly visiting the Chinese Mainland tells me this.

This situation may be affected by what is known as "selection bias".

We are on an English language forum, so of course the Chinese members here will have some degree of proficiency when it comes to English, otherwise they wouldn't be here, right?

Similarly, your wife married a white American, so of course she would be likely to have some degree of English language proficiency right?

But in terms of the general Chinese population, it is not common at all.

And again, it has nothing to do with elitism. Hu Jintao to my knowledge never even spoke a single word of English. Nobody in the universe would believe I am more elite than Hu Jintao just because I can speak English. The idea itself is so ridiculous I can't believe we are even discussing it.

Hey desperate Dorothy, it seems that words of an individual are more credible to you than the media....something to the effect of....any port in a storm. .... doesn't changes the ground realities. !!

It's common sense dramaqueen. If smelly food was the only issue Pakistanis would face similar problems. But then, there is a reason why you are known as the dramaqueen here.

Let's be honest. I have been to a lot of Pakistani restaurants. The food is as spicy as at any north Indian non-veg restaurant, if not more; the only difference is that you people add more oil. If Indian food leaves behind residual smell (which it does) I am pretty sure Pakistani food would too.
yeah the oil is actually cooked in food and not the food!:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom