What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

If you are going to slam your own people as being stupid for not being able to comprehend a foreign language then that doesn't say much about you.

I'm going to say plenty can including yourself.

Chinese is the official language in China, the workers don't use English like you do in India. LOL, you spilled your curry again.

Last edited:
Are you sure you are Chinese?
Many Elementary schools teach English now. Or are you in the countryside???

Some American kids learn spanish in school too, but most Americans don't write a word of spanish :rofl:

Chinese is the official language in China, the workers don't use English like you do in India. LOL, you spilled your curry again.

That's because India have 20 official language (With Hindi being given special attention by the GOI). Never understand why don't they just adopt English in the first place.

On topic still can't believe that there are still practice like this. In here it's all about money. If the landlord don't want Indian making curry or Chinese doing whatever. Shouldn't he/she just add a special clause in their contract forbidding them from doing such thing. In here if you bring Durian or other foul smelling items that breach your contract you can be expected to be kicked out immediately.

I am soooooooooo sorry I missed that word.My bad!! :P

But then why would INDIANS rent UPSCALE properties when they can BUY one of their own.
SHOCKED???
Ohh poor you ....my sympathies if you fell with a loud thud.
Now try this :coffee:

Indians top list of foreign property buyers in Dubai | GulfNews.com

Weak comeback, off topic. We were discussing renting and you came up with buying. You truly have a problem understanding english don't you?

Btw thank you for letting us know Indians are quitting india en-mass.

Its true the Landlady kicked @Ayush out as soon as she heard that he was a Vegan because he had a bloody tomato garden growing in his lounge; with tomatoes coming out of every nook and cranny of his Sofa ! :o:

Then there was @levina - She couldn't rent a place in Singapore because her neighbors kept on complaining about the horrid smell coming out of her kitchen that killed most of their pet animals and even the plants on the balcony; apparently Levina's excessive consumption of Cheese didn't go down well with them ! :sarcastic:

Weak comeback, off topic. We were discussing renting and you came up with buying. You truly have a problem understanding english don't you?

Btw thank you for letting us know Indians are quitting india en-mass.
Very strawman-ish!!!
Houses are rented by those who cant afford to buy it.
And Indians can afford it....as simple as that.But then that would whoosh over hare brained ppl.

Very strawman-ish!!!
Houses are rented by those who cant afford to buy it.
And Indians can afford it....as simple as that.But then that would whoosh over hare brained ppl.
Off topic -Do you understand english?

Secondly, at least 75% of properties in Dubai are non-freehold, meaning that non-gcc citizens can't buy. So keep on harping about buying, you aren't adding to your credibility!

Now would be a good time to sshhhh

Off topic -Do you understand english?

Secondly, at least 75% of properties in Dubai are non-freehold, meaning that non-gcc citizens can't buy. So keep on harping about buying, you aren't adding to your credibility!

Now would be a good time to sshhhh
I call this JEALOUSY!!!
:coffee:

Now you're free to rant. :P

you deserve a -ve point

@Aeronaut

Knowing you lot, you are definitely not fascinated. Pissed off for sure!
cmon now.... my implied contention was, such threads to be members section and not in world affairs.... Such stuff doesn't bother me, as for curries, I am not a big fan myself... but my palette are not consistent with the lot I have come to represent....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom