What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

for any bad publicity they tend to include whole of south Asia specially Pakistan in it, for good publicity not so much. Just like a Smart Pakistani maybe mistaken as Indian there no harm in a smelly Pakistani be considered an Indian too.

just for your information Pakistani dont add 6 pounds of turmeric in every food.
Turmeric is not added in every food. And Pakistani food is no different than ours. They even use Indian names in Pakistani restaurant menus. Check this one, the owner is Pakistani.
http://www.themanzil.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Restaurant-Menus.pdf

for any bad publicity they tend to include whole of south Asia specially Pakistan in it, for good publicity not so much. Just like a Smart Pakistani maybe mistaken as Indian there no harm in a smelly Pakistani be considered an Indian too.

just for your information Pakistani dont add 6 pounds of turmeric in every food.

Yeah, as far I know you guys too eat daal-roti like us.

Staying in singapore for the past 3 years nor did my house owner complained about the smelly curries we are cooking in our room nor i find it difficult to find rooms for lot of my indian friends who recently moved to singapore along with their family . Yes some owners do it but they are in minority . But the fact is i find the Singaporeans to be one of the kindest people on earth and i love Singapore .So @Windjammer If the Indians who vacated your room wants to move to SG just ping me i can easily find a room for them and better luck with the next thread buddy

Staying in singapore for the past 3 years nor did my house owner complained about the smelly curries we are cooking in our room nor i find it difficult to find rooms for lot of my indian friends who recently moved to singapore along with their family . Yes some owners do it but they are in minority . But the fact is i find the Singaporeans to be one of the kindest people on earth and i love Singapore .So @Windjammer If the Indians who vacated your room wants to move to SG just ping me i can easily find a room for them and better luck with the next thread buddy
@noksss, sorry to disappoint you buddy but i don't have any shares in Deccan Herald, i.e the source of this topic hence i would suggest you write to them and protest for false reporting, how dare they malign the Indian nationals.... it could happen to any body else but the Indians. As for my former tenants, sorry they have moved on but when ever they come to collect their mail, i will certainly forward your proposal but then again may be they didn't want to go to Singapore, that's why they came to UK. ... JUST A THOUGHT. !!

Of course dummy. I work in corporate America which requires a college degree which means you have to take the SAT to get in.

You must have some assembly line job in China not to know that. Maybe a college degree is not a requirement in China but it is here.

But your reasoning skill suggests otherwise. Case in point: no assembly worker in China can't write in English.

Non-accredited college doesn't require SAT :rofl:

Of course dummy. I work in corporate America which requires a college degree which means you have to take the SAT to get in.

You must have some assembly line job in China not to know that. Maybe a college degree is not a requirement in China but it is here.

He is a fisherman who has just graduated from some salmon fishing institute in Canada.

Frankly speaking without any offence to Indian members..... i had some Indian students renting one of my flats, after they moved out, it cost me around 5000 pounds to have it refurbished.
lol and you had to intentionally rent it out to indians?:p:

But your reasoning skill suggests otherwise. Case in point: no assembly worker in China can't write in English.

Non-accredited college doesn't require SAT :rofl:

If you are going to slam your own people as being stupid for not being able to comprehend a foreign language then that doesn't say much about you.

I'm going to say plenty can including yourself.
At least they can here..but maybe you have doubts about the average Chinese IQ. That's sad.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom