What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

The obsessive nature and digressing habits are never far.......does the article mentions Pakistan anywhere nor did i imply as such.

for any bad publicity they tend to include whole of south Asia specially Pakistan in it, for good publicity not so much. Just like a Smart Pakistani maybe mistaken as Indian there no harm in a smelly Pakistani be considered an Indian too.

just for your information Pakistani dont add 6 pounds of turmeric in every food.

When did I say I did say I did?! Prove your point dipshit!!!!LOL! Plz be 'Intelligent' enuff to prove it!

Has all the 'smart' folks left for the greener pastures'?!

Now Prove it, BIATCH! LOL! (Only you since you raised 'queried'! Hope your +50%, openly crappin' brain, understands?!)

:pakistan:
Bhai, pls re-read. it wasn't meant for you. They are two posts I was replying to.

One was yours where you asked indians to think and my reply was that it's impossible

Second was to levina, where she was bad mouthing windjammer.

Hope it clarifies the matter. Thanks!

Why don't you tell us about the no renting to indians policy in the UAE - specifically upscale properties.
Ha-ha-ha

The good news is Indians are preferred as tenants here.:lol:

FYI-

image.jpg

image.jpg

Windjammer is a very responsible member and a true gentleman. Do not let your delusions cloud your judgement!
Why did somebody tell me that windy is a gal??? :P
@Dash @seiko

Haha... i'll think of you indeed.... the headless chicken digressing from one topic to another, maybe you are sitting on that Donkey that runs in circles.... me having to cough up 5000 pounds did hurt but you have provided me enough humor to laugh over it.... learn to crawl before you aim on walking, next time try to address the topic and have a point in your posts rather than going berserk when shown the mirror.

On Topic my ''tattey''. I gave you right answer, calling you out on your intention being an OP and showing you a mirror on your hypocrisy when same discrimination happens to Muslims, you all start moaning like goats.

No one is here to cater your OP when you have already given your views. There is nothing left for you to say here asshole. Go find a job or dig some thing better anti India; worth asking others to stay on topic and contribute. And yes, you don't dare to be self referential on Indians.

Thank God you didn't open a new thread, crying and complaining about Us . .like you did the other day.

BTW enjoy your mutual back rubbing.
Poor come back,,, the only issue was use of foul language by some members but then if that's your forte, so be it.
As for back rubbing, i wonder who spends whole day sniffing up to his country fellows...pot calling kettle.....

Poor come back,,, the only issue was use of foul language by some members but then if that's your forte, so be it.
As for back rubbing, i wonder who spends whole day sniffing up to his country fellows...pot calling kettle.....
Ohhh !!! boy....how are u doing......:D:D
so, u have any idea why Singaporeans don't like indian or chinese as their tenants ...

On Topic my ''tattey''. I gave you right answer, calling you out on your intention being an OP and showing you a mirror on your hypocrisy when same discrimination happens to Muslims, you all start moaning like goats.

No one is here to cater your OP when you have already given your views. There is nothing left for you to say here asshole. Go find a job or dig some thing better anti India; worth asking others to stay on topic and contribute. And yes, you don't dare to be self referential on Indians.

Yea you can play with mines at the same time and watch your foul mouth you lump of something.
You have no answers hence you use foul language as that's the last refuge of a coward .
Just sit in front of the screen and talk nonsense as that's all you are capable of loser.

I see idiots forming mutual appreciation clubs, situated right next to the local gazwa e hind book reading society!
And the pack is out hunting desperate to salvage some reputation......talk about slumdog streets.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom