DSC037583-1024x681.jpg

singapore-curry-211x300.jpg

FAD7EA99EB36C7FA76F429BDA6728C.jpg

images

6874640630_6f40c19584_z.jpg

IMG_0950.JPG

images

images

Well, let me make it simple. It happens in each and every country in this world. It happens in China, India, Pakistan and even in USA.

We do have our own share of morons like you have in ur country

Indian Air Force should carpet bomb Singapore. Send a message. Actually, we should nuke these fucks for this injustice.
Well, we are India's one of the largest trading partner :-/

Pakistanis don't riot. Also Indians don't have discrimination that Pakistanis face because of terrorism by a very few individuals. In the same manner I also don't have any issue with this policy. Indians should not be rented houses in Singapore.
To be honest, pakistanis will face more discrimination than indians when getting a rental in Singapore.

Last edited:
Well, let me make it simple. It happens in each and every country in this world. It happens in China, India, Pakistan and even in USA.

We do have our own share of morons like you have in ur country

Well, we are India's one of the largest trading partner :-/

To be honest, pakistanis will face more discrimination than indians when getting a rental in Singapore.
I was being sarcastic my friend. :)

Dirty chura, read the comment above. Pakistanis have more trouble finding rent.

Typical sign of a moron , sitting behind a screen thinking he knows it all, it's for idiots like you to find out and for me to know what i do and what i have achieved.....damn those students were quite happy when i gave them a bottle of bubbly to celebrate the world cup but internet warriors can only froth from the mouth. Had you bothered to wash your face this morning, you may have seen that the article doesn't solely mentions Indians.... the reality is that anything which portrays you with some negativity, your kind just go berserk and run like a headless chicken.

Listen to me loser, even you are sitting behind a screen.

Pin pot like you who talk personal about themselves have been called out on every good forum where literate people visit. Next time when you talk personal about you then talk to likewise trolls vis PM. Don't post your personal gibberish here. Pakistanis like you sleep under flyovers in winters with 90 MPH trucks passing by them every three seconds in England. Next time you spend 5k pounds on some fictional refurbishment because of Indian tenants, then think of your those brother and help them with new camping gear.

Hurr durr everyone hates Muslims :cry:

Well, apparently your 'Ancestors' kept getting conquered & eventually, it changed, the course, hence in this case, the 'demographics'!

Trust me, if you were so 'dearly loved' your "Government Official' (S. Indian Diplomat) wouldn't have been 'PROBED"! hmmmmm......

:pakistan:

Well, apparently your 'Ancestors' kept getting conquered & eventually, it changed, the course, hence in this case, the 'demographics'!

Trust me, if you were so 'dearly loved' your "Government Official' (S. Indian Diplomat) wouldn't have been 'PROBED"! hmmmmm......

:pakistan:
Don't derail the discussion from the troll topic at hand.

Listen to me loser, even you are sitting behind a screen.

Pin pot like you who talk personal about themselves have been called out on every good forum where literate people visit. Next time when you talk personal about you then talk to likewise trolls vis PM. Don't post your personal gibberish here. Pakistanis like you sleep under flyovers in winters with 90 MPH trucks passing by them every three seconds in England. Next time you spend 5k pounds on some fictional refurbishment because of Indian tenants, then think of your those brother and help them with new camping gear.

Listen creep, as i said sitting on your backside you are nothing but a loud mouth loser who knows jack sh**
The real world is not meant for you internet morons so let me knock some sense into your thick skull. ... you heard about flyovers and speeding trucks but your pea size brain is oblivious to the reality hence watch and weep and above all put a sock in it.

One Indian expatriate said his agent told him that many landlords would refuse to rent flats to him because "Indians always cook smelly curries", BBC reported.
OHH yeahhh!!
And i thought Singaporeans make smelly dishes. :sick:

Indians discriminated?? To hell with the Singaporeans!!!
And these 're the same ppl who would order a chicken tikka in England. :P

@chak de INDIA @Indischer
where art thou???

Last edited:
OHH yeahhh!!
And i thought Singaporeans make smelly dishes. :sick:

Indians discriminated?? To hell with the Singaporeans!!!
And these 're the same ppl who would order a chicken tikka in England. :P

@chak de INDIA @Indischer @Roybot
where art thou???

I already visited this thread and saw someone's winds getting jammed. :p::p::p:

they got their answers by a Singaporean himself :tup::tup::tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom