What's new

No houses on rent for Indians in Singapore

Pakistanis don't riot. Also Indians don't have discrimination that Pakistanis face because of terrorism by a very few individuals. In the same manner I also don't have any issue with this policy. Indians should not be rented houses in Singapore.

What is your personal equation with Indians?? As far as I know most South Asians live and get along very well

Sign of a loser is who talk personal about him to score a point on a discussion forum.

The kind of time you spend here trolling doesn't show you have a job or even equity to spend on any refurbishment.

The curries Indians cook are same what Pakistanis cook.

Hypocrites like you will jump the gun even after reading a heading if a Muslim is denied a renal property in India but here you are an OP to put Indians in a bad light who for any reason are victim of this discrimination.

Its funny especially coming from Brit Pakistani, cause 27% of them face discrimination trying to find an accommodation.

What is your personal equation with Indians?? As far as I know most South Asians live and get along very well

He is alright, just has been trolled by a lot of Indians lately, so just venting. :lol:

Its about whatever smell you are used to. For example I can't stand the smell of parmesan cheese, or dried fish, for others its food. Similarly we might be accustomed to the smell of curry, but for people who are not used to it, smell of curry can be pretty rank.

Seeing the kind of reputation of Chinese cuisine across the world for their weird ingredients, I am amazed to see the word 'smelly' for other's cuisine.

Its funny especially coming from Brit Pakistani, cause 27% of them face discrimination trying to find an accommodation.

He is alright, just has been trolled by a lot of Indians lately, so just venting. :lol:

Understandable...

well most including webmaster are here for trolling but most dont want to be factually incorrect. At least I dont, it makes me feel stupid.:mad:

Pathetic example by the usual suspects......no untoward incident occurred in Singapore to drag in terrorism into the topic.....it's like saying Indians are discriminated for dumping corpses in the water.

Nehru would be proud

China–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

n April 1954, India and the PRC signed an eight-year agreement on Tibet that set forth the basis of their relationship in the form of the Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence (or Panch Shila). Although critics called the Panch Shila naive, Nehru calculated that in the absence of either the wherewithal or a policy for defence of the Himalayan region, India's best guarantee of security was to establish a psychological buffer zone in place of the lost physical buffer of Tibet. It is the popular perception that the catch phrase of India's diplomacy with China in the 1950s was Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai, which means, in Hindi, "Indians and Chinese are brothers" but in 1958, Nehru had privately told G. Parthasarathi, the Indian envoy to China not to trust the Chinese at all and send all communications directly to him, bypassing the Defence Minister VK Krishna Menon since his communist background clouded his thinking about China.

Pathetic example by the usual suspects......no untoward incident occurred in Singapore to drag in terrorism into the topic.....it's like saying Indians are discriminated for dumping corpses in the water.

Actually to be honest in most Singaporean's minds Indians includes Pakistanis, Bangladeshi's and Sri Lankans so nothing to gloat about. There is a reason why the F-16's of SgAF prefer training with IAF then with PAF.

Indian Air Force should carpet bomb Singapore. Send a message. Actually, we should nuke these fucks for this injustice.

Sign of a loser is who talk personal about him to score a point on a discussion forum.

The kind of time you spend here trolling doesn't show you have a job or even equity to spend on any refurbishment.

The curries Indians cook are same what Pakistanis cook.

Hypocrites like you will jump the gun even after reading a heading if a Muslim is denied a renal property in India but here you are an OP to put Indians in a bad light who for any reason are victim of this discrimination.
Typical sign of a moron , sitting behind a screen thinking he knows it all, it's for idiots like you to find out and for me to know what i do and what i have achieved.....damn those students were quite happy when i gave them a bottle of bubbly to celebrate the world cup but internet warriors can only froth from the mouth. Had you bothered to wash your face this morning, you may have seen that the article doesn't solely mentions Indians.... the reality is that anything which portrays you with some negativity, your kind just go berserk and run like a headless chicken.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom