What's new

No Hindi in Tamil Nadu, learn Agra cops the hard way

Bros, if a mother has 10 Sons, All of em will never be Happy, 1 or 2 will still complain ! Same is the case with India.. Add to it democracy... Things become complicated.... Yaan, fir Communism le aao like China...no right 2 speak.... No dissent ... Sirf Danda !
So India has so many cultures, languages etc but we should always keep India first ! PERIOD!
Recently went to New York n saw incredible India poster on new york subway trains with North East livery.... Felt really proud !
If u r talking bou intolerance then for example, try cooking pork in Kuala Lumpur neighbourhood... U ll b skinned apart ! Did not google it but heard bou it during buissness trip dere !

In South India, the differences are too many including languages. We are not what many generalizes to be. I can understand your view, since most Pakistani Punjabi/Sindhi and North Indians share a common culture apart from language, while it is not so correct in south. Even if languages are similar, cultural differences are too many. For e.g. Tamils and Kerala people. language may be somewhat mutually intelligible; but culturally no, huge differences exists. A Telegu or Kannadiga/Tulu mostly cannot understand Malayalam and vice versa.
Forget about him, he is Pakistani so no point in expecting him to understand south Indians, there are many people in India who think Tamil, telugu and malayalam and kanada are same. They just ask Kya bada difference hai? My reply is " Jitna hai Hindi aur Marati aur Gujarati main hai"
Harsh but that is the reality....

Unfortunately, the above is not known by even by a few Indians which is evident from a few posters on this thread
Exactly that is what I was trying to explain.....

Bros, if a mother has 10 Sons, All of em will never be Happy, 1 or 2 will still complain ! Same is the case with India.. Add to it democracy... Things become complicated.... Yaan, fir Communism le aao like China...no right 2 speak.... No dissent ... Sirf Danda !
So India has so many cultures, languages etc but we should always keep India first ! PERIOD!
Recently went to New York n saw incredible India poster on new york subway trains with North East livery.... Felt really proud !
If u r talking bou intolerance then for example, try cooking pork in Kuala Lumpur neighbourhood... U ll b skinned apart ! Did not google it but heard bou it during buissness trip dere !
You have to live hear to understand that diversity and still that Unity. We can keep adding (examples)to that level of intolerance but what is the point? We are extremely tolerant society, Period. Dont need any one to vett on that.

In South India, the differences are too many including languages. We are not what many generalizes to be. I can understand your view, since most Pakistani Punjabi/Sindhi and North Indians share a common culture apart from language, while it is not so correct in south. Even if languages are similar, cultural differences are too many. For e.g. Tamils and Kerala people. language may be somewhat mutually intelligible; but culturally no, huge differences exists. A Telegu or Kannadiga/Tulu mostly cannot understand Malayalam and vice versa.
I know where you coming from . If you dont understand language then its perfectly make sense to talk in English but some of them knew Hindi as they were getting what we were talking about in Urdu/Hindi. They were very much like british born desi who reply in English when you talk to them in Urdu which they speak fluently with their parent. I am not against English but i feel more comfortable speaking in my native tongue with those who understand it

The tamils know Hindi, they won't speak hindi because they have a cultural hate for that language. If you don't know tamil and you board an auto-rickshaw in chennai then make sure you have tonnes of cash in your wallet. These south Indians discriminate against anybody they think is from "north".

some of them knew Hindi
Asking for South Indians to speak Hindi is like Raja Pakistani speaking pushto when among pathans. Yes, some urban andhras,karnataka, kerala will be speaking hindi. It's not like they all understand Hindi. Hindi/Arabic songs are loved in Kerala for e.g. That does not mean everyone listening to these songs understand Hindi or Arabi. Someone from North coming down to Madras/Chennai hired a rickshaw and generalized that since rickshavala replied back in broken Hindi, all south Indians knows Hindi, they are just "acting" as if they don't know. - These are assumptions native Hindi/Hindustani-dialect speakers makes which has no truth in it. Don't you say Punjabiyon di shaan vakhri? - Tamils says - Tamizhan Enru Sollada..Thalai Nimirndu Nillada - They are very proud of their language and culture although for a Punjabi, Tamil is kaalei-kalute sambar idli dosa ennada rascala madarasi etc etc. But, like the way Agra Cops learned the bitter truth, once you are among them, people learn the distinctive identity.

Every culture has their own separate existence. Hindi hegemony may have destroyed Urdu, but cannot do a thing in South India. That's precisely what Aryan Brahman supremacists (RSS) also is worried about.

I know where you are from.
Arey Bahi, Baat to apne khopri me aayein na? Akal ke andhe na bano.

Last edited:
Asking for South Indians to speak Hindi is like Raja Pakistani speaking pushto when among pathans. Yes, some urban andhras,karnataka, kerala will be speaking hindi. It's not like they all understand Hindi. Hindi/Arabic songs are loved in Kerala for e.g. That does not mean everyone listening to these songs understand Hindi or Arabi. Someone from North coming down to Madras/Chennai hired a rickshaw and generalized that since rickshavala replied back in broken Hindi, all south Indians knows Hindi, they are just "acting" as if they don't know. - These are assumptions native Hindi/Hindustani-dialect speakers makes which has no truth in it. Don't you say Punjabiyon di shaan vaakhri? - Tamils says - Tamizhan Enru Sollada..Thalai Nimirndu Nillada - Every culture has their own separate existance. Hindi hegemony may have destroyed Urdu, but cannot do a thing in South India. That's precisely what Aryan Brahman supremacists (RSS) also is worried about.

I know where you are from.
Arey Bahi, Baat to apne khopri me aayein na? Akal ke andhe na bano.

Pure hogwash.

The tamils can boycott hindi for all I care. What those tamils do is feign ignorance about hindi. Many middle-class and lower middle class families visit chennai for various purposes. Not all of them are fluent in english and they know no tamil. The tamil shop-owners and especially the auto drivers will hassle the non tamils. The autos will always start their conversation in tamil even if they see a Sikh approach them.

These tamils are burden and they think that their language is the most supreme in India which again is a myth. Let the tamils visit kashmir or other region and when these LTTE sympathisers get the chennai treatment they will understand what discrimination feels like.

The tamils know Hindi, they won't speak hindi because they have a cultural hate for that language. If you don't know tamil and you board an auto-rickshaw in chennai then make sure you have tonnes of cash in your wallet. These south Indians discriminate against anybody they think is from "north".
So it's our problem..... Wats up wth u
y r u farting n spreading ur stink in this thread....
U guys couldn't save ur East Pakistan n talk bou South India etc.....
Come to ur senses my dear n be real !

Asking for South Indians to speak Hindi is like Raja Pakistani speaking pushto when among pathans. Yes, some urban andhras,karnataka, kerala will be speaking hindi. It's not like they all understand Hindi. Hindi/Arabic songs are loved in Kerala for e.g. That does not mean everyone listening to these songs understand Hindi or Arabi. Someone from North coming down to Madras/Chennai hired a rickshaw and generalized that since rickshavala replied back in broken Hindi, all south Indians knows Hindi, they are just "acting" as if they don't know. I know where you are from.
My native tongue is photohari which is different to Punjabi. I learned pashto when i was living in KPK and i still even use some words when i meet any pashtuns. Well i am living with pashtuns and i am the only guy who is punjabi in there. When i meet to punjabi people then i talk to them in punjabi rather than photohari. My wife cannot speak Punjabi so i talk to her in Urdu . My point was that i dont like those desi who prefer to talk in english just to prove that they are educated and modern and consider their own lanaguges as inferior. Rest i love having conservation in english with those who are native speaker of this language

So it's our problem..... Wats up wth u
y r u farting n spreading ur stink in this thread....
U guys couldn't save ur East Pakistan n talk bou South India etc.....
Come to ur senses my dear n be real !

You moron LTTE sympathiser. Shut the hell up or I will unleash the Sinhala army on you, they will arrest your eelam a$$ and take you with them to colombo.

Enjoy your idli and coconut drink and stay out of topics other than your tamil ezaham.

My point was that i dont like those desi who prefer to talk in english just to prove that they are educated and modern and consider their own lanaguges as inferior. Rest i love having conservation in english with those who are native speaker of this language

India is peculiar. Some people consider english as he superior language while there are people in the south who think only their language is worth speaking.

The tamils can boycott hindi for all I care. What those tamils do is feign ignorance about hindi. Many middle-class and lower middle class families visit chennai for various purposes. Not all of them are fluent in english and they know no tamil. The tamil shop-owners and especially the auto drivers will hassle the non tamils. The autos will always start their conversation in tamil even if they see a Sikh approach them.

These tamils are burden and they think that their language is the most supreme in India which again is a myth. Let the tamils visit kashmir or other region and when these LTTE sympathisers get the chennai treatment they will understand what discrimination feels like.

Do you think that when they do visit & know no Hindi or English, people from the North oblige by speaking Tamil? Yet you seem to think that idea is somehow mandatory when a Hindi speaker visits TN. :D

Many traitors from chennai supported and funded LTTE. Even today there are tamil supporters in entire tamil nadu.
So? What is your point?
Many traitors from chennai supported and funded LTTE. Even today there are tamil supporters in entire tamil nadu.

I eat beef, not sh1t like idli dosa. Do they sell beef at mARINA BEACH?
Idli and Dosa are shit to U? Fine with me, abusing others eating habits talks so much about u. Carry on...

Do you think that when they do visit & know no Hindi or English, people from the North oblige by speaking Tamil? Yet you seem to think that idea is somehow mandatory when a Hindi speaker visits TN. :D
Leave him buddy , Certified arrogant troll......

You moron LTTE sympathiser. Shut the hell up or I will unleash the Sinhala army on you, they will arrest your eelam a$$ and take you with them to colombo.

Enjoy your idli and coconut drink and stay out of topics other than your tamil ezaham.

India is peculiar. Some people consider english as he superior language while there are people in the south who think only their language is worth speaking.
That is your stupid assertion not the opinion of South India.

:suicide2:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom