What's new

No flats for Muslims, says Bandra to saviour of Indians stuck in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally people outside India have hard time understanding this, but this is a big concern in India. Most vegetarians would not want to live in a place where they can smell their neighbour cooking meat.

Why renting? I do not like non vegetarian cooked in the house. I don;t like the smell it leaves. My wife loves to eat non veg. She gets it from out and has it at home. No problem. I eat too. But, I just don;t like the damned smell. Now, if I rent it out, I am pretty clear, you do not cook non veg at home.

Also, my neighbours hate the smell. In fact most of my neighbours hate the smell. I don;t see what the problem is? My house, my rules.

Now, there is another anecdote. Real life story. My mother's building had 16 flats of which round 4 were rented out to Muslim families. Out of these, one of the recently moved in families during Bakri-Id cut the goat right at the entrance of the corridor and there was blood flowing. The rest of the families had requested him to make the sacrifice somewhere else. Because of this, the other 3 families also had to vacate because the owners refused to renew the lease. That society, now strictly does not give it out to Muslims. The 3 families had to leave a perfectly good building, because of the actions of 1.

Sensitivity goes both ways.

That ayat was for people of makkah when they broke truce and ALLAH said truce is over now we would have after 4 months have war and in war where ever you find them kill them so dumbo know ayat its background or stop lying which you liberal liars and frauds always do

I have a serious question. Have you ever used your own brains? Or do you run to ask the Mullah, If somebody asks you to whether you like sugar in your tea?

Man muslims can be vegetarians as well.You can find plenty in :usflag:.
Not allowing them flats because of what they eat and kuwait doesn't make sense.
There are few Muslims in India who dont eat non vegetarian.
And there are many in India, particularly Bombay who dont lease their properties to those who would eat or cook non vegetarian.
They ask the questions to Hindus who may or may not eat non vegetarian. Budhists are generally allowed, Muslims and Christians are generally refused for this reason.

There are few Muslims in India who dont eat non vegetarian.
And there are many in India, particularly Bombay who dont lease their properties to those who would eat or cook non vegetarian.
They ask the questions to Hindus who may or may not eat non vegetarian. Budhists are generally allowed, Muslims and Christians are generally refused for this reason.

Yaar, there was this Muslim girl I had recruited, who would not eat egg!!!! I had a problem sharing my food with her, because I used to like omelet and egg curry!

Chall bey salay.... stop attributing degenerate thoughts of you and your wahabi-deobandi band of thugs to Allah SWT......

It's also written in scripture that a day will come, when ruthless pigs shall be killing and lying in the name of Allah SWT, spreading fitna and calling themselves Muslims..... (this basically covers you and your friends... the bearded buffoons)

The best way for you to go would be to commit suicide as soon as possible, so that you don't induldge in any more sin.... this was you can mitigate the intensity and duration of fire burning your dark soul.

Mr its not Mullah ALLAH itself hast old kafirs will not be friends of Muslims they are friend of each other and will be always against Muslims

Chall bey salay.... stop attributing degenerate thoughts of you and your wahabi-deobandi band of thugs to Allah SWT......

It's also written in scripture that a day will come, when ruthless pigs shall be killing and lying in the name of Allah SWT, spreading fitna and calling themselves Muslims..... (this basically covers you and your friends... the bearded buffoons)

The best way for you to go would be to commit suicide as soon as possible, so that you don't induldge in any more sin.... this was you can mitigate the intensity and duration of fire burning your dark soul.
Mr read Quran it is their in the Quran I haven't said anything from myself

aik traf se ap ghusa hai or phir us se rishta (saaly) jor rahy hain kya ye khula tizaad nhi ?:partay:

tn_mut.jpg

I have read Quran thoroughly..... the ayat you are referring to, has to be taken into the context of Sura, and then studied in the historical context.

Now listen, once in for all.......... every living creature has a brain........ 99% of idiots can read as well....... however, there is a thing called "grey matter" in the brains, aka the cerebral cortex, (you can call it processor), which varies in throughput of logical data........ now this is where you are lacking........

250px-Brainmaps-macaque-hippocampus.jpg

You can read as much as you want, however, the gift of "understanding", all praise be to Allah SWT, you haven't been given.

Solution:

So what to do? The solution in such cases is, that sheep like you have to choose a leader who does possess the grey matter, and is capable of interpreting the holy texts (such as myself)....... you can call me your imam if you wish........

Now if you do, you are absolved of the responsibility, as I shall be making the decisions between wrong and right for you....... and if you don't follow my decisions...... well, let me put it this way......... stray dogs are not allowed to wander free.........

Justification:
Now think about it........ is it wrong for someone with grey matter to shoot a dangerous animal, roaming the street? No. It's completely halal to shoot you, if you are not on a leash.

And with this, I end my Fatwa.

Mr read Quran it is their in the Quran I haven't said anything from myself

Last edited:
I have read Quran thoroughly..... the ayat you are referring to, has to be taken into the context of Sura, and then studied in the historical context.

Now listen, once in for all.......... every living creature has a brain........ 99% of idiots can read as well....... however, there is a thing called "grey matter" in the brains, aka the cerebral cortex, (you can call it processor), which varies in throughput of logical data........ now this is where you are lacking........

250px-Brainmaps-macaque-hippocampus.jpg

You can read as much as you want, however, the gift of "understanding", all praise be to Allah SWT, you haven't been given.

Solution:

So what to do? The solution in such cases is, that sheep like you have to choose a leader who does possess the grey matter, and is capable of interpreting the holy texts (such as myself)....... you can call me your imam if you wish........

Now if you do, you are absolved of the responsibility, as I shall be making the decisions between wrong and right for you....... and if you don't follow my decisions...... well, let me put it this way......... stray dogs are not allowed to wander free.........

Justification:
Now think about it........ is it wrong for someone with grey matter to shoot a dangerous animal, roaming the street? No. It's completely halal to shoot you, if you are on a leash.

And with this, I end my Fatwa.
upload_2014-2-28_16-38-42.jpeg
:sarcastic: Again!!!

Hyperion gone batshit crazy on the poor guy......
I like.... :p:

Ps : i have rented my house to a vegetarian muslim family.... "Bohras" to be exact... Muslim/non muslim i dunno.... Considered very much muslim here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom