What's new

No flats for Muslims, says Bandra to saviour of Indians stuck in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
YeHah bad Yindoo - bad :laugh:
I wanted a flat to stay with my Kashmiri friend in Fraser town only to be turned down - because I am Yindoo. Want to hear more? :azn: Of course not. :coffee:

And I RESPECT THAT!
Their house their rule. :tup: They don't force me to live there. It is my choice to propose, theirs to reject. It is not very fair to me, but that's life.

Muslim believe in the theory

"Jo Mera hai wo mera hai, Jo tera hai wo bhi Mera hai"...

Muslim Discriminate Hindus in India (Muslim don't give there house for rent to Hindus, They don't sell there land to Hindus, They don't marry Hindu Boys). But when Hindu do the same they cry..

Thats what i say always India is afterall a hindu country. Anyways Thank God our ancestors and leaders made the right choice in the past.

They did wrong choice by accepting a religion which is divisive in nature. Imagine No Muslim in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It means there is no terorrism in world..

Hindu can be bad, But can not become terrorist. While From USA to Russia every country is suffering from Jihad.

Islam divides ....

Last edited:
They did wrong choice by accepting a religion which is divisive in nature. Imagine No Muslim in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It means there is no terorrism in world..

Hindu can be bad, But can not become terrorist. While From USA to Russia every country is suffering from Jihad.

Islam divides ....
LOL the term terrorist was first used by west in South Asia against hindus or non muslims eg Gandhi and Mangal panday. LOL:lol:

Run away kiddo SSSSSSSSHHHHHHUUUUUUUSSHHHHHHH.

Generally people outside India have hard time understanding this, but this is a big concern in India. Most vegetarians would not want to live in a place where they can smell their neighbour cooking meat.
Rightly said.

I am a born vegetarian, however consume meat now.

Though I can bear the smell of non-veg, but cannot expect the same from my parents or grand parents.

After all, its our own house and why would one want to suffer in their own house

LOL the term terrorist was first used by west in South Asia against hindus or non muslims eg Gandhi and Mangal panday. LOL:lol:

Run away kiddo SSSSSSSSHHHHHHUUUUUUUSSHHHHHHH.

Yes yes, I was born yesterday Grandpa..

Brahmins and Veggies deny houses/flats to even Hindus of other castes and meat/fish eaters. Muslims are considered impure by a large number of Hindus and frankly telling, they are prejudiced against low castes and Muslims. - generally true for north India.

another thing is, in a area where Hindus are living, if a Muslim guy settles for whatever reason, business or job, he will bring his family,neighbours later on and will build a mosque and slowly over the years Hindus,Christians or others will leave that place. I have personally observed this. may not be true for every part of India, but it is true in Kerala atleast. after the arabic dress enforcement by Sunnis in states like Kerala, we don't even want to visit Saudia, it is here right in the land of Malayalees.

Brahmins and Veggies deny houses/flats to even Hindus of other castes and meat/fish eaters. Muslims are considered impure by a large number of Hindus and frankly telling, they are prejudiced against low castes and Muslims. - generally true for north India.

another thing is, in a area where Hindus are living, if a Muslim guy settles for whatever reason, business or job, he will bring his family,neighbours later on and will build a mosque and slowly over the years Hindus,Christians or others will leave that place. I have personally observed this. may not be true for every part of India, but it is true in Kerala atleast. after the arabic dress enforcement by Sunnis in states like Kerala, we don't even want to visit Saudia, it is here right in the land of Malayalees.

Where is Secular India then? If meat eating muslims dont mind veggies or brahimins whateva in their areas why those b's have issues with Muslims.. Yr statement also reflects how weak Hinduism as a religion is as it cant even digest the beautiful call to bow infront of almighty Allah and its followers run away from that area as their conscience knows deep within that they should answer that divine call but they choose instead social bondage and other worldly benefits that they may claim being part of dominant religion in india.

ab islam or allah ka hukum kidher waar gya ?:rofl:
ALLAH order is their Mr as long as China doesn't mess with Muslims trade with it is allowed Mr what I said is on international level making friends having trade is not a problem HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and all Sahabas did trade with non Muslims

ALLAH order is their Mr as long as China doesn't mess with Muslims trade with it is allowed Mr what I said is on international level making friends having trade is not a problem HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and all Sahabas did trade with non Muslims
then quraan is wrong ? quraan said kill them where you found them :sick:

then quraan is wrong ? quraan said kill them where you found them :sick:
That ayat was for people of makkah when they broke truce and ALLAH said truce is over now we would have after 4 months have war and in war where ever you find them kill them so dumbo know ayat its background or stop lying which you liberal liars and frauds always do

That ayat was for people of makkah when they broke truce and ALLAH said truce is over now we would have after 4 months have war and in war where ever you find them kill them so dumbo know ayat its background or stop lying which you liberal liars and frauds always do
sometime prophet just said its treason and kill them too if you remember when he was sitting near the wall in madinah and suddenly moved back home he said jew want to killed me :angel: and then kill them all by checking of pubic hairs whole tribe of banu Qurayza

Last edited:
why there is so much fuss over this issue.....
many hindus are not allowed in muslim area....TOI or any other paper..never write about it.......
why its only when a hindu deny it.......
there are many people who don't allow non-veg people in their home........
I am sick of this..sicular drama.....:sick:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom