What's new

No flats for Muslims, says Bandra to saviour of Indians stuck in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost rented my flat to one Muslim family. Then the neighbors all started complaining about how quarrelsome and litigious Muslims are. Had heard about that from other people too, so then I had to reconsider.

the main problem is politics,if there is a dispute with a muslim tenant,then the local jamat ll get involved/if not local the nearest one ll get involved.

who wants all this issue? we struggle so hard,take loan and high interest rate and buy a house,why wud we want trouble then?

so be safe.

Hey what is your Avatar? I see same picture as avatar in many Pakistani posters.

My avatar's about courage of a boy who gave his own life to save others but it's not related to the thread.:-)

You shouldn't blabber when you aren't educated enough. Though they might be dangerous for the enemies of India but not for Indian be it Hindu/Muslim or anything else. Here's an article, go through it. 14 Myths about RSS : writes Kiran Kumar S | Vishwa Samvada Kendra

And above all a Pakistani would be a last person on earth to teach us about secularism and treatment to minorities.

Forgive me for blabbering, I didn't know you were aware of my educational credentials. They might be dangerous for the enemies of India? No actually, they are more a danger to Indians themselves then anyone else. I mean I don't think any country is afraid of skinny men in khaki diapers doing yoga.

RSS is a terrorist organisation, involved in violence and intimidation, all the terrorist definitions I have read will fit perfectly with RSS.

Aha, in the end, you choose to use the old you're a (insert lame excuse) you can't tell me what to do. Lol.
I don't want to teach you anything about secularism or treatment of minorities. I merely pointed out that is discriminatory to bar someone from renting a property based on their religious beliefs. This is all I said. I criticize Pakistan on religious intolerance etc more than any other person. I hardly ever even comment on non Pakistani related articles.

You just seem to have got your pants in a twist about the fact that a "Pakistani" is pointing out something that is wrong with India. I don't care, I'll say it again. I'll say it for any country that discriminates. Unlike you, I am not blindly loyal to lines drawn on maps or a piece of cloth that people call flag.

which activity?

aapke definition mein toh,they r like machar.

10 accused in blast cases have RSS links: R.K. Singh - The Hindu

just to get the ball rolling by gauging your reply to this article.

I mean I don't think any country is afraid of skinny men in khaki diapers doing yoga.

lOl, don't go on looks and even then if you believe on what you see then just go and dare to say anything bad about India and believe me it won't be good for you. Just a friendly suggestion:whistle:

Aha, in the end, you choose to use the old you're a (insert lame excuse) you can't tell me what to do. Lol.
I don't want to teach you anything about secularism or treatment of minorities. I merely pointed out that is discriminatory to bar someone from renting a property based on their religious beliefs. This is all I said. I criticize Pakistan on religious intolerance etc more than any other person. I hardly ever even comment on non Pakistani related articles.

You just seem to have got your pants in a twist about the fact that a "Pakistani" is pointing out something that is wrong with India. I don't care, I'll say it again. I'll say it for any country that discriminates. Unlike you, I am not blindly loyal to lines drawn on maps or a piece of cloth that people call flag.
I don't have any problem, if anyone points out anything lacking in my country. but everytime you shouldn't think of bashing, instead try to think rationally first. And It's the owners decision to rent a home or not and whom to rent and from where discrimination come in between? Even i wouldn't have rented any NON-VEGETARIAN my house, cause i don't want to smell that chicken frying every morning, so everytime it's not always how you think and even if it's on religious beliefs, is it bad, i don't think so. Everyone has his own beliefs and principles and i don't find anything wrong in following those Until unless it doesn't cause harm to others. Okay you tell me would you eat pork, if anyone insist you?

@Zarvan ap Kay mullah bhaiyon nay itna zeher phela diya hai Kay "" in khi Sunnis don't rent to shia's and vice versa it's absolutely forbidden .. What are your thoughts ??
this shit was going on away before this in india. stop the bullshit my friend and criticize india.

Good for them.they got the theka of ghulami.sar jhukte rahenge saudia ki trf hmesha.

In my city people do not want to rent their houses to Yadavs.

Because they fear Yadavs which are trouble creating people for house owners.

I have seen some Yadavs who has forcefully occupied the owners land and owner became tenant in his house. Who want to take chances .... very few !

I sympathies with Muslims but in the last Police can not force a house owner to rent his house a muslim. His will !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom