What's new

No flats for Muslims, says Bandra to saviour of Indians stuck in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyperion gone batshit crazy on the poor guy......
I like.... :p:

Ps : i have rented my house to a vegetarian muslim family.... "Bohras" to be exact... Muslim/non muslim i dunno.... Considered very much muslim here....

lmao at vegetarian muslim family.. lol

Bohra's are very much Muslim.... in fact they are from direct lineage of Prophet Muhammad...... most are Bohra Syeds. One of the most respected.

Hyperion gone batshit crazy on the poor guy......
I like.... :p:

Ps : i have rented my house to a vegetarian muslim family.... "Bohras" to be exact... Muslim/non muslim i dunno.... Considered very much muslim here....

Yara, what is Jain - like Parsi or a sub-caste in Hinduism?
Not a sub caste ...
Its a different religion... Nothing to do with hinduism...
We are also a minority in India... About 5 million ppl practice jainism in India...

Just read a bit about jainism on wiki... You will get to know a bit.... Posting from mobile so no links...
Non voilence : be it of action or words - is our biggest principle....

I see many people making excuses for this type of behaviour, but this is a classic example of what you call DISCRIMINATION, Ok so they don't like Muslims living in their properties, what's stopping them from not liking employing Muslims.

Please people, when I see discrimination in Pakistan, I see you call it out. When you see it in your own country you make cultural excuses. I'm sorry but that just makes you look like a hypocrite.

i have also been rejected rooms in tumkur because iam a christian by many hindu landlords.and many of my friends who are Hindus have also been rejected rooms in bangalore because they are not the same caste as landlords...it really sucks my parents also own 5floor house in Bangalore and they don't provide house to Christians even though we are Christians too.

Strange, why dont your parents provide house for Christians?

No house for Gay

No house for Single

No house if you keep Pet (esp Dogs)

No house for Vegans,

No house for Cow-eaters

No house for Pig-Eaters

No house for terrorirst looking people :P

what about these types of terrorists? Let's ignore the fact that they look as threatening as a duck with a paper bag on its head.

I see many people making excuses for this type of behaviour, but this is a classic example of what you call DISCRIMINATION, Ok so they don't like Muslims living in their properties, what's stopping them from not liking employing Muslims.

Please people, when I see discrimination in Pakistan, I see you call it out. When you see it in your own country you make cultural excuses. I'm sorry but that just makes you look like a hypocrite.

Its not like what you believe it to be.... Muslims are very well integrated here in our society... Go to any company or any office and i bet you can find a couple of muslims working there....
The place where i work employs about 50 people.... And 8-9 are muslims.... Nobody gives/denies you a job on the basis of your religion, but on the basis of your ability...

The place where i am sitting right now in my organization - I see 2 muslims, 2 malyalees(south indian), 1 jain(me), 1 sikh, 4 hindus and 1 christian..... What more do u want...!!!

I was one of them. And I still consider myself to be one. We received no arms training. :disagree:
from MI5 website:

Terrorism:
The use or threat of action designed to influence the government or an international governmental organisation or to intimidate the public, or a section of the public; made for the purposes of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause; and it involves or causes:

• serious violence against a person;
  • serious damage to a property;
  • a threat to a person's life;
  • a serious risk to the health and safety of the public; or
  • serious interference with or disruption to an electronic system.

True, it is discrimination on a personal level. To avoid that a human needs to avoid being ... human. Like say person A loves person B and marries her. Person C comes and tells Person B to kiss her. She refuses. This is also discrimination. Person B can give justification that she is married or already in love etc. But some choices need to be respected. :)

Its not like what you believe it to be.... Muslims are very well integrated here in our society... Go to any company or any office and i bet you can find a couple of muslims working there....
The place where i work employs about 50 people.... And 8-9 are muslims.... Nobody gives/denies you a job on the basis of your religion, but on the basis of your ability...

The place where i am sitting right now in my organization - I see 2 muslims, 2 malyalees(south indian), 1 jain(me), 1 sikh, 4 hindus and 1 christian..... What more do u want...!!!

Yes but the case mentioned in that article is still...discrimination...no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom