What's new

No flats for Muslims, says Bandra to saviour of Indians stuck in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also denied flats in Mumbai because i am non vegetarian
Once i was even refused by landlord in Wadala(Mumbai) because he wanted only Christian tenants
i have also been rejected rooms in tumkur because iam a christian by many hindu landlords.and many of my friends who are Hindus have also been rejected rooms in bangalore because they are not the same caste as landlords...it really sucks my parents also own 5floor house in Bangalore and they don't provide house to Christians even though we are Christians too.

Mr its not Mullah ALLAH itself hast old kafirs will not be friends of Muslims they are friend of each other and will be always against Muslims

So Shias are kaffirs according to you?

Poor Muslims of india :( so much discrimination.

I think they should have their own state. By state, I mean a nation-state carved out of india :)

I think they should have their own state. By state, I mean a nation-state carved out of india :)

I request the Indian members not to answer this post & make it a troll fest, as this poster wishes.

When I said Shias ?

They already have two nations named Pakistan and BD.

it is political prejudice also,along with habits like vegetaianism.

Who will carve a new state out of India sir? :)

forget veg -noveg ! personal matters. No flat for being single !!! thats too much . whats the logic here ? what a single man will do that a married person cant !!

The majority of apartment buildings in Bandra west, both new and old, have a good mix of people belonging to all religions. However, there are certain buildings that don't sell/rent to Muslims. I think it's ridiculous, but that's how it is, and the same is true for a Hindu/Sikh/Christian or Buddhist who wishes to purchase/rent an apartment in a Muslim majority neighbourhood.

Thats what i say always India is afterall a hindu country. Anyways Thank God our ancestors and leaders made the right choice in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom