What's new

No flat for her in Mumbai because she is Muslim

a muslim has every right to refuse to give his house to hindus(sometimes they do).. not sure how this forced secularization will work when it goes against wish of everybody.
This cannot be solved by law.

:D provided if he has a house in case he has the second time provided if he has the courage to refuse in face of saffron brigade.

the problem everywhere specially in subcontinent is that we failed integrate minorities as our nationals. In our case we may not have that much implicating consequences due to less precentage of them but case of India it is going to have more consequences due to large number of Muslims specially because they opted for India but still are not considered loyal.

Their country their rules downscaled to Their homes their rules. Private property need not respect India's Sickularism. Actually it's freedom to live the way one likes.

Indian Hindus are awakening , say thanks to terrorist organisations . It's muslims themselves to blame.

Anyway , India as a country is constitutionally secular but it's people are not.

Since Sickularism was forced down India' s throat during onset of emergency . While actually in spirit it was done away with in 1947.Say thank to Jinnah as he murdered secularism in our collective sub conscious minds.

:lol: so when Hindus of India are going to kick out all the Muslims? if indeed these extremist Hindus are awakening

:D provided if he has a house in case he has the second time provided if he has the courage to refuse in face of saffron brigade.

the problem everywhere specially in subcontinent is that we failed integrate minorities as our nationals. In our case we may not have that much implicating consequences due to less precentage of them but case of India it is going to have more consequences due to large number of Muslims specially because they opted for India but still are not considered loyal.
it has nothing to do with being loyal. Hindus dont want muslims in their house. Muslims dont want hindus in their house. People are always judging when they give house for rent, and they will discriminate on some basis be it religion, food habit, your profession, how you look, how much you earn etc, anything and everything they think is important to them.
Muslims do refuse to hindus sometimes (its not as if they are going to tell in your face, you are hindu so not allowed.. lolz), especially in muslim majority areas, because they got plenty of muslims lining up.

You cant remove bias from people by legislation. A parsi owned car will always attract higher value than hindu owned car. Nothing you can do about.

I will also not allow my flat to be used for cooking non-veg food though I am not against eating it......so its my house, my rule....and there is no one who can argue me on that.....

Let me tell you my story.

After completing my I.Sc. I enrolled into a college at Bhubaneswar to study graduation. As I and my 2 friends did not want to stay in hostel, so we looked for rented house nearby my college. We were rejected by people because 2-3 top rated gangsters(Titto, Haider, Suleman) of Odisha happen to be from my district. It took us good 1 and half month to found a rented house for us. This is news of 2007. Now that perception has changed, so no one rejecting because of you are from a certain district.

@thesolar65

I am also a professional Land lord, i.e I own a small number of houses and flats (unsold ones) and give it on rent. But I also have some reservation that no one is talking about. I think everyone will agree with me even Pakistanis.

I do not give(easiely) houses on rent to : 1) Police 2) Lawyers 3) Journalists 4) Politicians. Rest..Everyone is welcomed!!:D

@levina @Spring Onion @nair @Rain Man @OrionHunter @Zarvan @hinduguy

Forgive me if anyone of you belong to the above category!!:D

:D

:lol: so when Hindus of India are going to kick out all the Muslims? if indeed these extremist Hindus are awakening

Never.. But Muslims allready kicked out other religious ppl... When you are kicking out Shia and Ahmedis???

@Topic: Old drama must stop...

I will also not allow my flat to be used for cooking non-veg food though I am not against eating it......so its my house, my rule....and there is no one who can argue me on that.....

You are not secular... In India
secularism started at Beef and ends at Pork..
Eating Beef and beating Hindu is true face of secularism...

:lol: so when Hindus of India are going to kick out all the Muslims?

You will know that since Bangladeshi would start reverse pole vaulting by then.May be it may take some 10-12 years of BJP government. :lol:

if indeed these extremist Hindus are awakening

If extremists were awakening then this lady would have been bombed or splintered with bullets.

It's just regular Hindus being more aware, vigilant and circumspect about their surroundings.You can blame it on terrorism in Bombay. :lol:

Consolation post for Justification of 2 nation theory. If Flat is not available to Muslims in Bombay than where doese 25 lakh + Muslim lives in Baombay?
  • Muslimgirl1_2418365g.jpg

• GUJARAT_RIOTS_2418359g.jpg

The Hindu
    In this March 4, 2012 picture, a visitor have a close look at the debris and photographs of Gujarat riots during a convention on 10 years of Gujarat 2002 in New Delhi. Photo: R.V. Moorthy
TOPICS
India
Maharashtra

Growing up in Gujarat post-2002 riots exposed her to religious prejudice and forced ghettoisation.
Growing up in Gujarat post-2002 riots exposed her to religious prejudice and forced ghettoisation. So when Misbah Quadri moved to Mumbai, she hoped the city, known for its cosmopolitan culture, would treat her better.

However, the 25-year-old communications professional is today knocking on the doors of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) after she was denied a flat in the city just because she is a Muslim. After a hard search, Ms. Quadri found a tidy 3-BHK apartment at Sanghvi Heights in Wadala. Her new flatmates — two working women, in their early twenties and Hindu — found her on Facebook.

However, a day before Ms. Quadri was to shift, the apartment’s broker warned that the housing society did not accept Muslim tenants. Even if something worked out, the broker told her, she would have to sign a “no-objection certificate” declaring that if she faced any harassment from her neighbours because of her religion, the builder, the owner and the broker “would not be legally responsible.” She was also asked to submit her resume. Though she disagreed with the terms, she moved in because the notice period at her previous flat expired and her flatmates supported her and she hoped for a compromise later.

But within a week, the agent contacted her again. “He threatened to call the cops and throw me out of the flat. It got very ugly.” When she approached the representative of the builder, she was told that it was “a policy” of the company not to have Muslim tenants. She was then served an ultimatum to vacate the house. Ultimately, she was forced to leave the flat. Incidentally, the other women had to pay a price for sheltering a Muslim; they have vacated the house unwillingly.

Keywords: Gujarat riots, 2002 Gujarat riots, religious sentiments, post-Godhra riots, Misbah Quadri
No flat for her in Mumbai because she is Muslim - The Hindu
@Horus @Oscar @Jango @Umair Nawaz @HRK @PWFI @SpArK @OrionHunter @GURU DUTT @Skull and Bones @nair @WebMaster @Areesh @AUz @Slav Defence @Pakistanisage @Abu Zolfiqar @Spring Onion @engineer saad

Muslims-only apartments coming up in Greater Noida - The Times of India

Now I will go and ask for an appartment here, they will deny. I can not cry that i did not get because I am a Hindu. It was made exclusively for Muslims so naturally I can not get it. Your Whine is to Please yourself and alike you. By the way if she did not get a flat in Mumbai than where does she live? She migrated from Bombay to Kashmir valley or Pakistan?

but case of India it is going to have more consequences due to large number of Muslims specially because they opted for India but still are not considered loyal.

NVM , they should pay for not heeding to jinnah's advise.

What I see as a future for them is

Either they continue to live as second rate citizens , oh !! our courts only recently barred them from getting reservation. Their conditions don't seem to improve in foreseeable future. OR they look out for more greener pastures like Pakistan. :rofl:

May be at some point of time we will strip them of their political rights.

You will know that since Bangladeshi would start reverse pole vaulting by then.May be it may take some 10-12 years of BJP government. :lol:

If extremists were awakening then this lady would have been bombed or splintered with bullets.

It's just regular Hindus being more aware, vigilant and circumspect about their surroundings.You can blame it on terrorism in Bombay. :lol:

May be then Indian cows would be starting outward pole vaulting :)

So you accept that Saffronis are extremists. :)))) good good.

Seems regular Hindus have a hidden saffroni extremist mindset :)))))))))))))) GOOOD goooood

I am also a professional Land lord, i.e I own a small number of houses and flats (unsold ones) and give it on rent. But I also have some reservation that no one is talking about. I think everyone will agree with me even Pakistanis.

I do not give(easiely) houses on rent to : 1) Police 2) Lawyers 3) Journalists 4) Politicians. Rest..Everyone is welcomed!!:D

@levina @Spring Onion @nair @Rain Man @OrionHunter @Zarvan @hinduguy

Forgive me if anyone of you belong to the above category!!:D

:what: whats with innocent Journalists ?? res i can understand about liars, police and pollutitions

How is this linked to 2002, oh I forget which forum I'm at. :lol:

Probably a publicity stunt considering plenty of Muslims live in flats in Mumbai.

Anyway, no one is under any obligation to rent out their homes to anyone. They can chose not to for any reason.

She is small fish , even film actress Shabana Azmi and her husband Javed Akhtar could not buy flat in Mumbai because they are muslims ( even for name sake ) , Javed Akhtar moron even went on to criticize Kashmiri students who cheered for Pakistan to win indianness points with the hindus but that did work for him either

Fck it. You cry when this happens to a Muslim ?? What about millions of non Muslims facing billion forms of discrimination ?? I am a working bachelor. I along with my 7 roommates where asked to vacate a 2500Sqft Condo, even when we had a about 9 months on our lease. When asked why ? They say bcoz we bachelors cause rucks. But the fact is none of my roommates nor myself used to stay at home more than 100hrs/Week. And we just used the house as our "Permanent Address".Came in just to crash on bed. And it was not cheap either. Everyone paid a premium. We paid about 20% ~ 25% MORE than families. We stayed there bcoz it was in a central location near to our all respective offices and would-be significant others house.

I guess the day is near when someone will say they failed in a test bcoz "Hindu teacher said you are Muslim !!" even when there was not a single drop of blue ink on the answer sheet or denied admission to IIT/IIM "Bcoz I Muslim !! " even when that person has a negative score. Everyone is pissed when they are denied something or the other due to some reason. But then making a mountain out of it saying "All bcoz I am Muslim ?" will make the situation uglier.

Fck it. You cry when this happens to a Muslim ?? What about millions of non Muslims facing billion forms of discrimination ?? I am a working bachelor. I along with my 7 roommates where asked to vacate a 2500Sqft Condo, even when we had a about 9 months on our lease. When asked why ? They say bcoz we bachelors cause rucks. But the fact is none of my roommates nor myself used to stay at home more than 100hrs/Week. And we just used the house as our "Permanent Address".Came in just to crash on bed. And it was not cheap either. Everyone paid a premium. We paid about 20% ~ 25% MORE than families. We stayed there bcoz it was in a central location near to our all respective offices and would-be significant others house.

I guess the day is near when someone will say they failed in a test bcoz "Hindu teacher said you are Muslim !!" even when there was not a single drop of blue ink on the answer sheet or denied admission to IIT/IIM "Bcoz I Muslim !! " even when that person has a negative score. Everyone is pissed when they are denied something or the other due to some reason. But then making a mountain out of it saying "All bcoz I am Muslim ?" will make the situation uglier.
it is true though... many hindus wont give their flat to muslims... you cant deny that.

Back
Top Bottom